Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (48231 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by ruggedtimi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
nigerians shuld face the fact that fashola is only thnking abut the money he will steal...dere is no saint in dat list

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by saint047(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola said he didn't sign cheques for Website

I don't think he is aware Stella didn't sign cheques NCAA did. And it went thru procurement
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by tjfulloption(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:
I watched and still watching but I don't see the need for this noise on twitter

Some people need to leave their village honestly. What's so special about his screening for Christ sake??

An ordinary Lecturer I or Graduate Assistant in a University would deliver same, if not better...

Nawao

Alart! A blarbbing wailing wailer sported.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by sexymoma(f): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
ruggedtimi:
nigerians shuld face the fact that fashola is only thnking abut the money he will steal...dere is no saint in dat list
na talk be dis...u don chop..
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by kinibigdeal(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Jagan cultures and grows vibrant and mature politicians...

The praises received by Kayode and Babtunde must be returned to their political master.

Which master Is it the master that never wanted him but submitted cardoso instead. You should thank Buhari for using is discretion and the understanding of PDP. Tinubu is scared of is fast rising popularity

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Mrsixfeet(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
Fashola is from a pacesetting ethnicity: Yoruba.

I love my Yoruba guys. Even the ediotic Fayose is smarter than all Igbo governors combined.

Hey no tribal sentiment man. Don't use ogbonnaya onu to judge abeg and the truth is most bright igbo folks are not arrow heads in politics. Sad!. I love fashola Sha
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by kinibigdeal(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jimi Agbaje would have been a very replacement for Fashola but politics and some Youth that cannot think for themselve won't allow..too bad, we have to live with this puppet

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by pasol4real(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!

More than EVER, Nigerians are interested in how they are governed and by whom- this can only put pressure on our leaders to do what is right and deliver on their promises and pledges.

I envy the Lagosians.

And big thanks to Seun Osewa for giving us this platform to make our voices heard.

I know some people are sorely pained and disappointed over the sterling performance of most of the nominees in the screening, and have been waiting for the slightest slip-up to sink their fangs into and create countless number of "analytical" threads on- they will continue to be disappointed for the next four years.

Sai APC!!
You are just an unrepentant apc fanatical, fundamentalist .
Ur comment was not about fashola,it was about hitting on Ur perceived rivals .
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Fumbaby: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola is a genius.........
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Ilekeh(f): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mrsixfeet:

Hey no tribal sentiment man. Don't use ogbonnaya onu to judge abeg and the truth is most bright igbo folks are not arrow heads in politics. Sad!. I love fashola Sha

Noise.

Smart igbos? Chopping book and commons sense no be the same. Yorubas chop book and common sense gather.

Forget about the fat ex. financial minister. The western world will soon spit her out.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
..the power of their social media propaganda!! We have people who do such rubbish on the net to promote an empty shell. "The Blacklist" S3 Episode1 comes to mind. That's what he used his 78 million for...to hype himself on social media

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Burger01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no na 2023,let the abokiis finish their 2 terms,we no want wahala. 2023 NA FASHOLA ALL THE WAY FOR PRESIDENT
cheesy
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by kayo80(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Some people need to leave their village honestly. What's so special about his screening for Christ sake??

An ordinary Lecturer I or Graduate Assistant in a University would deliver same, if not better...

Nawao

Hater alert.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Jowonloju(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Now Akinwumi Ambode should face governance and stop playing games of incompetency. Fashola remains an enigma The elite likes him, the poor appreciate him all over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Mistermamus(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Trends in nigeria nt worldwide
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by qualityovenbake(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
lekan29ice:
he has made it already ... don't use if
correction taken. Thank you
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by nightmile: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fayemi and Fashola most intelligent duo so far screened... Oodua children are not flot headed
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
nightmile:
Fayemi and Fashola most intelligent duo so far screened... Oodua children are not flot headed
what about Ngige? grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Adminisher: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jonathan supporters should look , listen and understand why we judge him harshly. He belongs to the post military generation of office holders and much was expected of him. Sadly we got a president who was being presided on by a bunch of women. An inarticulate, indecisive and uninspiring gaffe prone leader who embarassed us serially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Adminisher: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ogbonaya Onu. Very very good leader, visionary , progressive. We have known him since his days as a university lecturer.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by nightmile: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
nightmile:
Adding Kemi Adeosun
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by nightmile: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
davseun2ta:
what about Ngige? grin grin grin
Please Im talking about intelligence not giving a toast..

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
nightmile:

Please Im talking about intelligence not giving a toast..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... "my people are here...so am happy"- Dr. Chris Ngige (ministerial screening 14 oct; 2015)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by MIM77(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
The bottom line of who Fashola is that, he is just a Presidential material. In 2012, I saw him as the most marketable presidential material to fight the ruling party. May God help him to fulfill what is in his heart for this country. I'm from the north, but I love dis guy and love every Nigerian that seem to have all it takes to move us to the next level regardless of the religion, region and ethnicity. May God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Drabrah(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
naijainfogalery:
You cant hate this man, one thing is they all agreed he worked, and i love the way he cleared the corruption scandal. NEXT!!!

He didnt take credit for anything and i love the way he kept trying to push all his great work towards his predessesor and those around him even though its obvious that he did it.

He didnt take glory for all those great work instead he displayed how building a system has helped achieved this great feat.

Dude is smart no doubt. No wonder Buhari never cared when all this wailers are shouting corruption. I love the way he replied on the issue of the website, borehole and the destitute being deported. Next Please!!!

Qualities of a gud LEADER
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
senate president:
"Will the senate approve the nomination of Babatunde Raji Fashola a minister of the government of the federal republic of Nigeria, those in favor say HIIIIIIIII"

And all the senators including opposition parties said HIIIII, none said Nay!!!

[size=20pt]Baba Fash, LEGGGOOOO!!!!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Captainswag225(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
tinubu is watching in 3d.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by hardisha81(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Nawao
...u are right hhhmm, but at the same time we need to acknowledge his reactions towards the allegations against him...mind u, it seems u are just looking for undue attention, nd I will promise on behalf of all naira lander that we would deprive u of that...

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
hardisha81:
...u are right hhhmm, but at the same time we need to acknowledge his reactions towards the allegations against him...mind u, it seems u are just looking for undue attention, nd I will promise on behalf of all naira lander that we would deprive u of that...
[size=15pt]SECONDED[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Ryabcool(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nnemuka:
I hate APC but i love Fashola, if he decides to run for president in 2019, i will vote for him but it has to be on another party not APC.
lol leave APC? dream on
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Jimi Agbaje would have been a very replacement for Fashola but politics and some Youth that cannot think for themselve won't allow..too bad, we have to live with this puppet
[size=16pt]like really?[/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.