Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ (34560 Views)

Why Mikel Rejected Small Aircraft For Nigeria U23 / Mikel Rejected Captain Armband From Musa (weyab.com) / Why Mikel Rejected Captain Armband From Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Bonapart(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mee234:

Y u dey vex like dis? Oliseh take ur girl friend abi him chop ur yam before As long as oliseh continue to win games, he is going no where. Look for something or someone else to vent ur frustration on.
when he already fell 0-2 to dr congo

Kontinue winning ko, kotonou winning ni
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Bonapart(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
omotoyossi:

so u want an uncommitted player 2 b named captain??it seems u dnt knw dat d last time oliseh went 2 london 2 seek d attention of moses n mikel..mikel snubbed im,didnt pick ez calls..dyu no dat its more dan 3tyms mikel has refused 2 accept a call up?u want sum1 we beg 2 represent ez country 2 b captain..right
either that arm band be given back to Enyeama or should be given to Mikel.... no story

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by JaaizTech: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bonapart:
Mikel will be more commanding and the players will respect him more.... besides he's due for it

To show how dull the coach is, why is he now trying to make him vice
Yes may be He may be more respected for his fame and wealth, but when SE will truly need his leadership, then He will let us down once again. Commitment, respect and regard for ones nation is above the fame or wealth Mikel has. Mikel's commitment was always questioned under every coach He
had played under in SE, so why make such a person your leader It was Mikel who refused to honour an international match because accordinv to him He can not play on artificial pitch
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by finalboss(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
wtf is this mikel feeling like...smh sha...
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Kog45(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
finalboss:
wtf is this mikel feeling like...smh sha...
Mikel no feel anything na we dey disturb ourselves on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by kingRexEmmy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hi this is surely the best tip channel on BBM, it just won me 15k C004E91E1
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by finalboss(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kog45:
Mikel no feel anything na we dey disturb ourselves on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by horlakunle25(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
My take: I don't think Musa has the leadership skills to captain the Super Eagles...

The last time he tried to inspire the team we lost woefully to Argentina.
bt does daat arrogaaant mikel has it too Mikel has been in chelsea since 2006 and d coach dat brought him to d team does nt see any ability in him to captain d club and give d captin arm-band do ivanovic dt join d team in 2009!! Pls stop being too sentimental dat guy can't lead a bike talkless of a team of almost 30 people

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Blizzy9ja: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
horlakunle25:
bt does daat arrogaaant mikel has it too Mikel has been in chelsea since 2006 and d coach dat brought him to d team does nt see any ability in him to captain d club and give d captin arm-band do ivanovic dt join d team in 2009!! Pls stop being too sentimental dat guy can't lead a bike talkless of a team of almost 30 people
If you take a second look at the comment I started it with "my take" if you don't understand, dat simply means it is my opinion which I believe am entitled to... Am not a chelsea fan but I think I,ve seen Mikel wear the captain arm band at chelsea a couple of times.
With all due respect to the person of Musa I still think he does not have wat it takes to inspire the team if the need arises. No doubt he's a great player but the question is can he really command the respect of his team mates?

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Seun360(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Make shouldn't be considered for the assistant captain role, a player who is comfortable sitting on the bench wouldn't have the charisma to be the deputy leader.
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Kog45(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Seun360:
Make shouldn't be considered for the assistant captain role, a player who is comfortable sitting on the bench wouldn't have the charisma to be the deputy leader.
I remember keshi captain eagle as a bench warmer,eguavoen captain eagle as a bench warmer even kanu and of recent yobo captain eagle at Afcon as a bench player not even his club but national team.Pls if u don't like Mikel that should not stop u from being objective. Let me ask a question between Mikel and Musa who has d leadership qualities.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by Obiwiz(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Hate and envy everywhere. The dude deserves been considered for the skipper position. He's been in the team for a while. Beginning to doubt the maturity and man-management prowess of the super eagles coach.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by michelism(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't really understand the reason people are mentioning making Mikel the captain of Super Eagles.
Even without the crisis in the team, the guy knows he can't smell being the captain unless he's just fortunate. Truly, he's equipped with experience and long-service but what about 'discipline, responsibility, respect and commitment'?
Captaincy is meant for those who have the zeal, the drive and ability to shoulder responsibilities. I am not in anyway against Mikel but he doesn't in anyway close to being merit for such capacity.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by skedy1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Better abeg.

The coach dey vex me die.
I SWEAR!!!
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by skedy1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Better abeg.

The coach dey vex me die.
I SWEAR!!!
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by bigsam2010: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dear Punters,

I am working on 3days game of 100odds+ every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am giving it

out for FREE and pay N3,000 later after the ticket turn to GREEN.

So you are invited to join me on my facebook page "NaijaWin(Single & Accumulation Bet)" and

request for a booking number.

Thank you.

NaijaWin
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by peterd53(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
melzabull:
oliseh is a big foool

useless bastad angry

u can't even spell but u can insult!!
well it a talent
Re: ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ by bigsam2010: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Dear Punters,

I am working on 3days game of 100odds+ every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Booking Number is now available for Only registered members on our Whatzapp platform.

So you are invited to join us on facebook "NaijaWin (Single & Accumulation Bet)". Drop your number to request for a booking number.

Note: it is a FREE and PAY LATER package. Free BEFORE ----- N3,000 AFTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Mikel Obi Undergoes Successful Surgery, Rehab Next (Photo) / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.