Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy (51055 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by noirsangre(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
charlie boy no wan turn man abi?

abeg make una go visit http://www.ibloggtech.com
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by signature2012(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
#shoro niyen.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by ayatt(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
so?
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by starwar(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Like Father like son......The Game
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Cherechukwu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
And then?

1 Like

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by happney65: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
captainflash:
the billion without christ is nothing... tell him i said so!

Which Christ?The Jewish Guy that Jews themselves do not believe in and call a Mad Man?Shiorr
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by epadomo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeshock1:
ok, chaly boy, you lack one things which is jesus

U are on point.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by mu2sa2: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
captainflash:
the billion without christ is nothing... tell him i said so!
You didn't get the message the guy is putting across.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
chally ugly sha
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by VcStunner(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
We copy that... personally I like Justice Chukwudifu Oputa. He was a great man. Even Fawehinmi was schooled in law and activism by this man. I don't know about charly but he had a great father. I pray his kids will say same about him.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Raphtop(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
some peepz are just best at booking space, without any tangible contribution. my own contribution is this, WHAT ARE U LEAVING BEHIND FOR UR CHILDREN? ARE U SURE UR CHILDREN WILL NOT INHERIT THE SAME RASCALITY UR FATHER TRIED SO HARD TO CURB U OF?

1 Like

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by ZUBY77(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:
No wonder... I was wondering where he got his money from... So he's actually living on inheritance... Anyways.

FTC!!! ...sorry, I couldn't help it. It's been a while .

Illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Donphilly(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
If the truth must be said Charly Boy, you are so right on point this time. Proud of ya. Those were words of wisdom.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Vicadonis(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
k
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by 48noble(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stelvin101:
I never liked this guy one bit but i must admit, I find this personal expression from him fascinating cause somewhere along the line, those of us who were opportune to have a father and not bond with them will definitely understand where wat dis Raster Fara Biker is saying. Am impressed with is English sha make I nor lie but i still don't like em tongue

Bonding requires two persons...this guy is just a rebel to his father's pedigree
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by sweatlana: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:
No wonder... I was wondering where he got his money from... So he's actually living on inheritance... Anyways.

His billions are in life lessons. Pls try and read before commenting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Ilekeh(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
How did his father acquire those billions as a judge?

Real questions NIgerians should be asking. Stop parading thieves as role models.

1 Like

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
48noble:

Bonding requires two persons...this guy is just a rebel to his father's pedigree

Lmfao
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
That guy got no billions. Smh...
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Charly Boy doesn't believe in God. Fishy click baitey article
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Ilekeh(f): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
VcStunner:
We copy that... personally I like Justice Chukwudifu Oputa. He was a great man. Even Fawehinmi was schooled in law and activism by this man. I don't know about charly but he had a great father. I pray his kids will say same about him.

How was he great? Look at the lawlessness in Nigeria.

Mediocrity.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by tkpoint2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:

Pls, learn to read. Chai na waoo Nigerian Youth despise reading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by jnrbayano(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
sweatlana:

His billions are in life lessons. Pls try and read before commenting

Someone already called that guy you quoted "illiterate"

The lure of being "First To Comment" sends brain cells where comprehension takes place to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:

undecidedseriously? Is ur understanding dat poor? 2 comprehend simple words as written above is jst too hard 4 u. Pity
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by Saurab: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Most didn't read the post before commenting. Are Nigerian kids lazy?
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by AMWEALTH(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
NICE STORY undecided
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by redcliff: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:
Nairalanders can quote o... My previous comment was a joke o... Now they'll say am derailing the thread .

Silly dolt... That how you folks always fail exams and job interviews. After you would say there is no job.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by logica(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Real questions NIgerians should be asking. Stop parading thieves as role models.
Read again, then quickly fix this post.
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by zoe123: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Maybe you should REALLY read and DIGEST the article before commenting.

1 Like

Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by rileyy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
And stop dealing dopes, and all those crazy waka pass along ur gwarinpa house. Kids are everywhere pls
Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by jascon1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Flashh:
You're now an old man. I would advice you to start dressing responsibly! undecided
u are now an adult, u need to start talking responsibly.

Who sets the standards for dressing? Let Charly do Charly, do urself. He doesn't harm anyone.he's far more responsible than most men in agbada n suits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice Cube With His Son Then And Now / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) / Photo:Patoranking Grabs Seyi Shay's Bum Bum At Lagos Countdown Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.