Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

"The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals (29399 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by MeloGist(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2016

Fellow Nigerians,

Jesus Is Real. Be patient and read Biko.

I had a divine dream last night, and Jesus has sent me with this message to you.

It was clear to see that our Lord and Saviour is deeply worried about His Nigerian Creation.

He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should NOT substitute prayers for hard work. The whole of chapter 2 of the Book of James corroborates this, especially verses 18, 20 and 26. It says faith (prayers, night vigils etc) without (hard) work is dead. No be me talk am o, na the same Bible wey una dey carry.

It was clear in the vision I had last night that Jesus is not happy with Nigerians. Most Nigerians now live in the church 24/7 from Monday to Monday, wives have abandoned their husbands for night vigils, everyone is praying for miracles and miracles and more miracles. It's either this or for God to strike their enemies dead and all those who steal their luck.

Jesus is so very upset with Nigerians' prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking bunch.

The one that really gets to Him, as He told me, is when some evil men and women parade themselves as God's messengers deceive their congregation for their own personal aggrandisement, promising heaven, money, husbands, children and wives. Titus chapter 1:10 talks about this.

Fellow Nigerians, Jesus wants His good name back! Naijas have so bastardized the name. He wants Naijas to put the creative and entrepreneurial mind He gave them to work and stop chasing quick fixes. He wants an upgrading of our work ethic.

He wants to see genuine love for our neighbour's, not lip or eye service kinda love.

He had asked me to warn those in leadership to be mindful of where they are stirring the country to or face His wrath. He said this present administration has just a few good people in it but they must stand firm before they become polluted. Jesus said I should tell them that He's giving them till the end of this year to make a meaningful impact otherwise....

Incase you're wondering (like am still dazed myself) why its me Jesus should be talking to when we have the likes of Adeboyes, T,B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, etc. Well, I was surprised too, and as if He read off my bewildered thoughts of "Why Me" on my face, He just gave me this hard look and asked me to go to work at once, calling my attention to Matthew 7:21-23. Go and read it to see what it says.

As a matter of fact, at some point my thought was...does He want me to start a church, why is He entrusting this duty to me, abi Him want me to begin preach? Of course it's Jesus now; so He knew what I was thinking and replied my inner thought saying as far as He's concerned, I already have a church, a mega congregation of youth and families that I touch with my messages, that in case I don't know, I am already preaching and this is why He came to me because He reckons that I have the platform He can use to get the word to the people.

Who then am I not to run the errand of Jesus? So I got up, and began to put pen to paper.

I'm not sure I have successfully communicated the disgust and disdain Jesus expressed when He spoke to me last night but am only hoping that this my gentle appeal to you all goes into the very fibre of your beings like a two-edged sword, and cause a true change of heart and attitude in all and sundry.

Jesus try o, Him still dey send message, if na me CharlyBoy, na hot koboko go land some people kini.

Anyway sha, give Jesus a wiper.

http://www.melogist.com/the-night-jesus-spoke-to-me-charly-boy-reveals/

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by adewaletb3(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
If Jesus follow this thing talk I swear he don_fuck up.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Too bad I didn't read....
in case it makes FP ,STC.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by CaroLyner(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
jesus spoke to you abi you spoke to yourself.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by kolinz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
The content of this msg is rich.
People should for once ignore the sender but take the msg.
The Lord can choose whoever he likes to deliver his msg and if you don't take it seriously na your own be that.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by MeloGist(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
adewaletb3:

grin grin nawaooooo

2 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by DONSMITH123(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin too much leaf no good walahi

2 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by chynie: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
the witches in oguta
don dey fan themselves with his pix

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Which of the Jesuses?...The Jesus of Nazareth or the Jesus Alvarez Balanta from Ecuador?

Stop deceiving yoself, he would rather speak to one prophet with k-leg that lives in a mountain.

4 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
I guess this was how he received the message
undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by coded01: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Whether he is saying the truth or not... He is saying the truth...cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Last2comment(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
He dosent smoke weed or else I would have asked if it's oshogbo or ogbologo brand.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by FTBOY: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
your dream is a malaria symptom. go see your doctor asap, mr charley boy!

3 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by kingreign(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
adewaletb3:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by henrydadon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
somebody has been smoking weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by sukkot: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
you are correct. the jesus christ of otuoke spoke to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by victorazy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who gave this boy wet weed yesterday?
cry

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by polwelin: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
not read d details yet... I jst can't stop laughin
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by rittyben(f): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by allanphash7(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Which jesus ??

Johnydon22 , sonoflucifer ,hahn , ichommy where are you ooo
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Riversides2003(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Devil's incarnate
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
jesus navas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by AmAlbert(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jesus spoke to you?
Not the Jesus I know sha, the one that spoke to you must be high on Ijebu Ode SK
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by akpumping7720(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
ok.... I guess DAT should be Jesus Navas!!!
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Coldfeet(f): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Its unfortunate that its you He came to! Very difficult to believe but not impossible.

God can appear and speak to any body.

But am certain my God is not one to cause confusion! Your lifestyle will make this write up a mockery! If indeed Christ wants to use you he would first of all break you and remodel you into an appropriate instrument!
Saul/Paul had to be made blind before he could start His ministering.

So Charley nwannem I have to pass on this one grin

But I still consider the message even though the messenger is an area fada cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by immortalvoices(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
He could choose to send anything... I mean anything including bros charley grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by IkpuMmadu: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
I hope charly ain't smoking this oguta and the neighbouring ukwuani weed ....

Diane watch him closely
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by HirstMOG(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wetin be ur name again sef

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by adainternet14: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
lol
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by nani212(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
He's warming up to become a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.