Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her (4986 Views)

#bbnaija: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Tweets That Anto Sounds Like Her / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Called Her Ambassador For Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Airforce1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Popular Yoruba Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, has fired back at a fan for taking shots at her.

Mercy Aigbe who’s known not to joke with her family has lashed out at a fan who called her a bad mum.

The whole drama started when Mercy Aigbe revealed that her 14 year old daughter knows what a ‘Mouth Action’ is.

The actress revealed this in Motherhood Magazine.

“There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone Mouth Action’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened another room to educate her. As often as possible I have to talk to her about boys. Teens need s*x education. She is growing up so fast, so I need to tell her all she needs and wants to know so she doesn’t get it all mixed up,” she explained in the edition of the magazine which is on the cover of.

A fan on Instagram who goes by the name riskyrweward, called out the beautiful actress saying her daughter was just following her own example.

“You are a bad example of a mother. Your daughter is only 14 years old and she already has an Instagram page and always flaunting her belly b*ttons. What exactly are you teaching her? You are a sorry excuse for a mother. Why won’t she know what a Mouth Action is? She is obviously taking after you. Anyway what’s my own. I don’t have the energy to comment on this issue” wrote riskyreward.

Mercy Aigbe didn’t take kindly to this comment and quickly responded. “I just laugh at ur stupid comment! I wonder why most people are hypocrites! U don’t have energy to comment but u wrote an epistle! If you have energy only God knows what u’ll write. Pls mind ur own Business! My advice pls go get busy! Den u won’t come here to leave dumb comments!“

http://www.informationng.com/2015/06/mercy-aigbe-attacks-fan-who-says-her-daughter-is-rotten-just-like-her.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Shebarh(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
k
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by ice25(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
some people's comments sometimes suggests how frustrated they are, and think that by dumping some on you it goes away.

JUST IGNORE THEM and their energy
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by hob(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Its a free world
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by ammyluv2002(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Shey, na her pinkin? Na she go suffer am if anything goes wrong and if nothing happens, na she go still enjoy am.....so, they should let her be!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Beesluv: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
I just dey gbadun this mercy

But the daughter is too young for this kind of exposure in this era of rape everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Airforce1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nigerians sha
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by lalasticlala(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is an old news airforce.. it happened some months back
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by axortedbabe(f): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sorry where d fire back
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by pretydiva(f): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Her daughter isn't 2 young 2 know about sex education. Some persons don't know when 2 shut d fvck up n mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by priscaoge(f): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol......I know that comment must come from Riskyreward. If U want to know more about @riskyreward, just follow @instablog9ja and u will see all his/her comment. That niccur got Zero chill, he/she has never posted any reasonable comment on that page. Always in d mood to insult and bully people. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by iamrealdeji(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Mercy Aigbe is also immature and classless,she said it's none of the person's business,she forgot if it's none of people's business,no one would watch their movies and they wouldn't be able to eat,everything actresses do is always their fans business abeg,that's the type of career you chose. As for the girl,she looks like her mother,in fact she has her mommy's k-legs,the resemblance is so much

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by sinaj(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Mercy Aigbe is right after all. Its high time we stopped shying away from teaching kids ant sex b4 de get misinformed outside
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2015
angry Nonsense!!! Stupid mother indeed!!! I go nyash her and her daughter join for same bed,day and time and spit on their stupid faces!! Stupid harlot breeding up this thing into a LovePeddler!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Airforce1(m): 1:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Hhmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by rafeelly(m): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2015
the way some Nigerians open their mouth and spew trash on social media is alarming... how can u call someone rotten
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Folakeme: 1:57am On Oct 15, 2015
She looks older than ha age,She should keep d girl well cos they r some paedophiles out there prolly stalking d poor girl on IG undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by BiitchAmMe: 4:26am On Oct 15, 2015
i must shine dis small girl congo as i no see her mama own shine grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Airforce1(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by iheanyi40(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
but who's she

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by pretydiva(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
i must shine dis small girl congo as i no see her mama own shine grin
na so person go still shine ur daughter Congo 4 future. Karma is a b.itch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by jaybee104(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2015
One small pikin wey never finish sec school wan turn celebrity wen I never turn.. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by kayo80(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Beesluv:
I just dey gbadun this mercy

But the daughter is too young for this kind of exposure in this era of rape everywhere

It is better she is exposed so she can defend herself if molestation from an older man were to creep in. She would be able to go and tell her mom again, and the mom would know what to do. If you know how many girls get molested daily and keep quiet about it because of ignorance on sex education you would be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by hatux: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Dumb people ... Mt chew!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Beesluv: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:

It is better she is exposed so she can defend herself if molestation from an older man were to creep in. She would be able to go and tell her mom again, and the mom would know what to do. If you know how many girls get molested daily and keep quiet about it because of ignorance on sex education you would be shocked.

So you will encourage your daughter of that age to dress showing every every? Is that what you call exposure? There is no harm discussing stuff with her mum, but the dressing.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Beesluv: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
This is an old news airforce.. it happened some months back

Hmmmmm, as if some stories (even dry ones) don't hit front page twice a week.

What is my CONSIGN anyway... Make I face front
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by BOWOTO(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Beesluv:

So you will encourage your daughter of that age to dress showing every every? Is that what you call exposure? There is no harm discussing stuff with her mum, but the dressing.....
Dressing doesn't mean Shit! young girls that cover up are even more spoilt!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by Beesluv: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2015
BOWOTO:
Dressing doesn't mean Shit! young girls that cover up are even more spoilt!

No wonder there is high rate of underaged girls being raped.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Attacks Fan Who Says Her Daughter Is Rotten Just Like Her by BOWOTO(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beesluv:

No wonder there is high rate of underaged girls being raped.
You can't live in a good environment and be raped in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote / See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele / Bobrisky Fake Breast Surgery Exposed(see Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.