Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will (4887 Views)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Pro Wrestler Rocky Johnson, Father Of Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Dies At 74 / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Dwayne Johnson's daughter organized a tea party for herself and her daddy and The Rock obliged her.

In the photo shared online, The Rock is seen sitting with his daughter at her miniature dinning set with a mini tea pot, tea cups and saucers.

However, he admitted that he added a bit of tequila to his tea.

This photo of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and his daughter having a tea party will make you smile see more photos:https://www.ligitnews.com/post/this-photo-of-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-and-his-daughter-having-a-tea-party-will-make-you-smile

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2019
cc: MissyB3
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by donbachi(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2019
ok oo...make me I go hold eba party with my own daughter.

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by thisnaijaguy: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2019
The beauty of life.

No matter how powerful a man is, there is always something that touches his heart.

6 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by Onyi22(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Beautiful
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by Ndukings92(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Daughters are the most amazing thing that gets to the heart of a man"only when they are still tender like this one though "

8 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Wow �
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by utenwuson: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Which kind muscle be this biko.... Too big,
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
i dey your back o grin grin
donbachi:
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
you are right, when they grow small boys with fake affection will make her rebel her father
Ndukings92:
Daughters are the most amazing thing that gets to the heart of a man"only when they are still tender like this one though "
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by pyrex23(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:

Lol
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
true affection reflects where your kids are,the joy of fatherhood
thisnaijaguy:
The beauty of life.

No matter how powerful a man is, there is always something that touches his heart.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by abumeinben(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
One of the humblest celebs to the core.
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by Texman21: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
to slap his head dey hungry me grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Meehhhnnnn...dis guys arm is d size of my head
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
casket vendors are running promo now buy one get one free grin grin
Texman21:
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin this your small head
ChidoskiBOZ:
M grin ;Deehhhnnnn...dis guys arm is d size of my head
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by damtan(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Texman21:
With one smackdown, you're a gunner cool
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by Texman21: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
henrynwafor:
i just want to slap bald head today grin
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by monichannel: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Small muscle
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by DIKEnaWAR: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lovely
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by henrynwafor(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
show us your own,i go transfer 10 naira to you grin grin
monichannel:
Small muscle
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by monichannel: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2019
henrynwafor:
show us your own,i go transfer 10 naira to you grin grin

Guy just transfer the 10bucks first, I need to drink chill sachet water for the muscle to show angry
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Awwwwnnnn cry cry....a replica of his soft side in the movie 'the game plan'-ma best flick of him of all time!!!!every 'tough guy' gat that soft spot....#heartmelting#!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will by tck2000(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
henrynwafor:
lol

(1) (Reply)

This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out / PHOTOS: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party / Picture Of Baby North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.