Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) (2401 Views)

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by 9aiboard: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
"50 said we aint never going broke n***a" thats was young Buck's rap in G unit hit song 'nah am talking'bout.

See also: https://www.nairaland.com/3185431/e-money-bombarded-careless-requests-social

But he said he was bankrupt in court last month. All 100 dollars bills ..This 50cent is just a comedian.See the bundle on his zipper ..lol

More@ luvmp.com.

Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by streetshuttle(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
GOD pls take me to my place of honour, AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by Beesluv: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Coloured papers.

Is it his "thing" that turned to money in that red circle?
Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
But they said he's bankrupt
Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
streetshuttle:
GOD pls take me to my place of honour, AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
hahaha amen ooh
Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by Agunnewi: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fiddy is far from being broke, you believe the bankruptcy shit at your own risk.
Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fifty is a rich modafucker.
Re: 50 Cent Lays In Bed With Pile Of Money ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rextayne:
Fifty is a rich modafucker.
dont let naija girls hear dat.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) / Lady Quits Her Church After She Was Told To Cover Her Haircut With A Wig Or Hat / Jude Okoye Pictured Having Fun With His Kids And His Brother's, Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.