Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Falling Standard Of Education In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Falling Standard Of Education In Nigeria. (2012 Views)

The Fallen Standard Of Education In Nigeria- Who Is To Blame? / The Fallen Standard Of Education In Nigeria / We Merged Osun Schools To Improve Standard Of Education - Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling Standard Of Education In Nigeria. by kelis(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2006
i think we have to do something different this time.i relly want to know whose fault it is for the falling standard of education in nigeria.i think it is due to lack of government interest in education.fellow nairalanders let me know ur view and how it can be corrected, who will be the first, ok, you,

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University To Begins New Academic Seccession By October 2009. / Admission@ospolyiree / Is Open University Certificate Accepted In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.