Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Students Fail And Perform Poorly In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Students Fail And Perform Poorly In School (1749 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why Students Fail Maths In WAEC, NECO - Prof. Onah / Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Students Fail And Perform Poorly In School by next2u: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
WHY STUDENTS FAIL AND PERFORM POOR IN SCHOOL
Education is the light every individual needed to move to the next stage in the journey of life.
Education help to give direction, create opportunity and place you in good position in life
The only different between the bank gate man and the bank managing director is EDUCATION.
We all what to be in good position in life and one of the vital requirement is EDUCATION.

The foundation of education of students have a long way and role to play in different students performance in school.
Most parent just wish their child/children should be performing excellently in school and the only assistance they do is to just pray but that is not enough. Most child need private and one on one tutor to understand most topic that was taught in school.
Student who gain admission into secondary school and can not read and write very well while in primary school will have a lots of challenges in the secondary and this one of the causes of poor performance and failure of student in secondary schools and higher institution .
However such student can still be the best and perform excellently in their various institution.
The way out is through private and one on one tutoring of the student
A Student who had been performing excellent in school and later perform below expectation, such student had lost focus, change in mindset in learn, and lost internal drive to perform excellently in school.

No matter the position of performance of the student, the student can still perform excellently .The best gift you can give your child is EDUCATION and in future the child will be in better position in life.
If you or your child or relative has fail in their academic work in school or fail in WAEC or GCE, that is never the end of life but this is another opportunity to do it right and be better, that will lead to success in their Education. Even if you had written exams many time and fail, this is the opportunity to meet the right tutor that can help bring transformation to your EDUCATION.
I am Mr. RICHARD, an educationist ,a teacher who have passion teaching, to impact knowledge and to see students both young and old perform excellently in their various academic work.

I have teaching experience over ten years in teaching in tutorial center and private home teaching .I can relate with any student, encourage the student teach and impact through teaching . my set goal is to improve students academically to bring out the best in their academy.
I can teach various classes irrespective of the age. I have special teaching technique students can use to read and understand .if this method is apply, I can assure any student success, in writing the next examination with good grade
CLASSES I CAN TEACH

PUPIL preparing for common entrance, students still in secondary school JSS1 to SS3, including student that want to write WAEC,GCE,JAMB,POST-UME.
ADULT CLASS including how to read, write and speak good English language.
I also do training on COMPUTER and how to use the INTERNET
For more details contact
Mr. Richard….. 08188267432
19,town planning ilupeju lagos
EMAIL:educationservice2000@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Jamb Form Is Not Out. / Does Waec Gce Have Statement Of Result / FORBES Full List Of The World’s Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.