Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) (85624 Views)

Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos / See What Osinbajo & Dr Chris Ngige Did With Chinese Firm,Huawei Yesterday(Pics) / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by magicminister: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

mr man ngige may be a good person but his party are vagabonds without ethics and values and may have corrupted him. remember that ngige i told of his good works was ngige of pdp remember that so am sorry to say that Anambra state are soo wise infact SE are soo wise not to ever trust their states into Apc's hand. imagine a party that only believes that propaganda is only what they need to govern a state or country, tell me one Apc states that is in good shape now every developed states in all aspects are pdp (except Lagos which you know that it's a collective effort) so we SE believes in reality and not propaganda so am sorry judging from the event so far Apc is unfit to rule any south east we are not yet ready for Osun, Imo stuff in Anambra.

Apc is an evil party so it's unfortunate ngige was the victim.

let me tell you in the Last gubernatorial election in Anambra people loved ngige but we don't want a party that will keep selling propaganda to us just like Rochas is destroying imo state.

Alright.
I understand and respect your opinions but i beg to differ.
so far, APC party has not done anything that portrays them as the devil.
Yes, things are a bit slow but in the interest of Nigeria and everyone of us, we should hope and pray they succeed.
We need a Nigeria our children would be proud of.
If its "the devil" that would deliver it, then so be it!!

All Nigerian states save for a few are in a state of utter disarray due to unwanton corruption, nepotism and favouritism. This is not limited to Apc or PDP states.

Abia state should be an economic power house but i nearly wept the day i visited the state for a project. I stayed in Alaoji.
In my 2 weeks in alaoji, i was robbed, i had the worst experience in any part of Nigeria ever.
I don't even wanna talk about the state of roads!!... its abominable!

Same abomination can be found in Northern and western states too.

Progress knows not pdp or apc or apga.
If we see someone that has a good track record, we should support them.
Ngige brought Anambra to the light.
Remember the days of Mbadinuju?

Right now, all i care about is the betterment of this great country.

My brother, PLEASE WAKE UP!

6 Likes

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by magicminister: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

And what has the useless right party done for your state?
Deluded folks..... it is that sentiments weighing down your neck that will eventually break it in 500 places and send you to your grave!

PLEASE lets be matured with this.
I am trying to understand his logic.
Everybody cannot be the same and you have to respect the opinions of others especially when it goes contrary to you ideologies!
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2015
magicminister:

Alright.
Yes, things are a bit slow but in the interest of Nigeria and everyone of us, we should hope and pray they succeed.

All Nigerian states save for a few are in a state of utter disarray due to unwanton corruption, nepotism and favouritism. This is not limited to Apc or PDP states.

Abia state should be an economic power house but i nearly wept the day i visited the state for a project. I stayed in Alaoji.
In my 2 weeks in alaoji, i was robbed, i had the worst experience in any part of Nigeria ever.

ok
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

And what has the useless right party done for your state?
Deluded folks..... it is that sentiments weighing down your neck that will eventually break it in 500 places and send you to your grave!

Thunder gbagbuo i ebea

1 Like

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2015
gbosky22:
this dude is ignorantly smart,putting sentiments without even thinking,na people like this they cause hate amongst tribe,even ojukwu supported buhari and would do if he was alive

gerrarahia meehn i just stated facts and you have to counter me with facts if not, si ebea puo
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2015
donhils:

Pls where and where has Rochas destroyed?

Imolite will be in the better position to answer that

head to politics section and ask for that
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Jomark(m): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:
Nice man indeed! A man that loves money more than life and progress. Nigerians should be wary of this man; he's a looter,money-grabbing fellow and highly illiterates. Ask him about his occupation before he ventured into politics, how it fared?
He deliberately insighted violence and hatred among his people credit to his love for money. He betrayed his hometown, state and party for some million of Naira. He is a cultist, rejected by state and people. He wanted to gain power with fraud to rule his own people which is an epitome of the party he represents...If someone for any reason had to betray his people what happens when he steps outside his home.......betrayer!!!
He was an outstanding medical doctor before he joined politics. He is also from a well known family in Alo community, Anambra state. His brother is a famous lawyer--Emeka Ngige SAN .A nd to call him illiterate makes you a presidential fool. So doctors are illiterates in your myopic mind? Fool.

3 Likes

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 15, 2015
magicminister:

Alright.

U are highly wanted in ashewo thread.

Haba, why u abandoned your fellow comrades like that
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by blank(f): 3:17am On Oct 15, 2015
A thief, regardless of his coloration, is still a thief.

1 Like

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by goryorhal(m): 4:07am On Oct 15, 2015
blank:
A thief, regardless of his coloration, is still a thief.

So na wetin u won write b this for early morning ?
Smh
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Abeg show some respect to our womenfolk if nothing else
GenbIoodykiller:

Ikpu nne i
BALLOSKI:
otu nne I
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Segunjosegs(m): 4:48am On Oct 15, 2015
today everybody is singing and dancing to Ingige as if an bobo trust Nigerians if he misfire tomorrow dem go stone am words #twitterfacebooknairalandetc
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by biafranqueen: 5:18am On Oct 15, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:
Nice man indeed! A man that loves money more than life and progress. Nigerians should be wary of this man; he's a looter,money-grabbing fellow and highly illiterates. Ask him about his occupation before he ventured into politics, how it fared?
He deliberately insighted violence and hatred among his people credit to his love for money. He betrayed his hometown, state and party for some million of Naira. He is a cultist, rejected by state and people. He wanted to gain power with fraud to rule his own people which is an epitome of the party he represents...If someone for any reason had to betray his people what happens when he steps outside his home.......betrayer!!!
I was like which Ngige are they talking about that is loved by all? The one that after rigging first election with Übe getting busted, thrown out he went and loot Governors lodge and burned it down with other property? The guy that built a 4 block road in his town and a few toilets and called it infrastructure? A man whom as a Senator hasn't done jack? Nigerians know how to celebrate nonsense. Chukwu dalu some people keep it real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by biafranqueen: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Jomark:
He was an outstanding medical doctor before he joined politics. He is also from a well known family in Alo community, Anambra state. His brother is a famous lawyer--Emeka Ngige SAN .A nd to call him illiterate makes you a presidential fool. So doctors are illiterates in your myopic mind? Fool.
So because of family name he is an outstanding doctor, or are u one of the ones that his abortions no kill u so you rate him outstanding?
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by biafranqueen: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Here is a man who stole another man's mandate to become a governor!
istory has a place for everyone of us; whether good or bad!
I am almost with headache that they are praising this this lipsrsealed
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by bigtt76(f): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2015
The best state governor never allowed to rule grin
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by sucreblazing(m): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2015
abbey086:

Whaooooooooooooo
IJU GRAMMAR SCHOOL my Alma mater, you reminded me those days when men were boys.

when did u finished ?
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Nature8(m): 5:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Ngige the betrayer!
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by ElCapone(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2015
stephenduru:
Almost everything Dr. Chris Ngige did today at his ministerial screening was to take a ‘bow and go’.

With many of his former colleagues sitting in the upper chamber, ministerial nominee, Ngige was given a pass.

See photos of him laughing hard before leaving the Senate today.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-photos-of-chris-ngige-laughing-hard.html
If to say My igbo brodas been gree nw, him 4 done bcom our senate presido by nw. Its all gud, cos everytin happens 4 a reason. Wishing yhu all da best!!!
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by henrijin: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:
Na them dey chop our money....Na thunder go fire all of em

OPEN LETTER TO MY MATES IN PRIMARY AND
SECONDARY
SCHOOL

Big up to all Fred williams primary school
students.( station bus stop), IJU GRAMMAR
School students and Ezekiel Private college. Iju
ishaga. May God bless our hustle

My schoolmate. i and i be IGS 2001
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Reference(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2015
When will all the drama end and the reality start. So much time lost. So much distraction and with the state of affairs across the country it is really sad this is practically the only thing happening in Nigeria. The only thing that attracts our attention. When it is all done then what.
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
in as much as ngige is an apc which technically makes him a bastard i stll have an undying love for the man because of what he did in anambra state within the short period of his tenure.

he was the one that sets the pace of governance in anambra and opened our eyes to see the flow of cash in anambra via IGR.

I hate apc but love ngige with passion grin

the man stood the chance of governing Anambra but he's just at the wrong party and Anambra hates apc with passion grin
You're very right!... Ngige is a good man, a man who has passion for his state Anambra, But unfortunately, He's in the wrong party.
Good luck to him though...

2 Likes

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by ElFenomeno1: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Nature8:
Ngige the betrayer!
How did he betray you?

1 Like

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Business as usual
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
I realy love this man so much.
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Nuhusky: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Chris Ngige the area father even the Senate President dnt ask him any quesion Ngige said he is the engineer behind PDP & APC so if you are PDP or APC Senator you pass tru me.......... Esprit De Corp

1 Like

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by victorazy(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2015
The meaning of the bow that ppl don't know; Matthew 4: 8 - 10 "8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me (bowing down). 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

My question is:
What will happen if a nominee refuses to bow to them, will he be disqualified?
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Themandator: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:

SECONDARY
SCHOOL
*To my classmates who refused to tear the
middle of
their
higher Education notebook for me to write a
test,
I
hope you
are still
using that note?
*To those who refused to open their notebook
for me
to copy, I
hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft
company
now?
*To class captains who always writes my name
as one
of the
noise makers in the class simply because my
name is
very
easy to
spell, I hope u are the chairman of Ur local
government now!
*To those seniors who seized my belongings,
belt,
necklaces,
foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope
u
have
obtained the
highest rank in custom force!
*To those who always collect the little my
parents gave
me
and made me go hungry without pity, and
those
who
always
break
into my locker and steal my belongings, hope u
have
broke
world bank now!
*To those who maltreats me because I was too
tender,
and
those who always refuse to
fix me in school football matches because u
think I
cannot do
it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked u!
*To those who made a drawing on the school
board,specifically
car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing
a
drawn
car?
Butits OK, I hope u have designed aircraft!
Though I missed u all, wish we could ever re-
connect
again, u
guys
taught me so many lessons, the good and the
bad, I
appreciate
u all, may
God guide u all in Ur various careers and
occupations,
long life
and prosperous,
Despite that I might not recognise Ur
handsome
and
beautiful
faces, but I wish u all the best AMEN
Drop Your Own Secondary School Experience
Let's
Laugh It Out Loud

Urhobo College i
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by Themandator: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:

SECONDARY
SCHOOL
*To my classmates who refused to tear the
middle of
their
higher Education notebook for me to write a
test,
I
hope you
are still
using that note?
*To those who refused to open their notebook
for me
to copy, I
hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft
company
now?
*To class captains who always writes my name
as one
of the
noise makers in the class simply because my
name is
very
easy to
spell, I hope u are the chairman of Ur local
government now!
*To those seniors who seized my belongings,
belt,
necklaces,
foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope
u
have
obtained the
highest rank in custom force!
*To those who always collect the little my
parents gave
me
and made me go hungry without pity, and
those
who
always
break
into my locker and steal my belongings, hope u
have
broke
world bank now!
*To those who maltreats me because I was too
tender,
and
those who always refuse to
fix me in school football matches because u
think I
cannot do
it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked u!
*To those who made a drawing on the school
board,specifically
car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing
a
drawn
car?
Butits OK, I hope u have designed aircraft!
Though I missed u all, wish we could ever re-
connect
again, u
guys
taught me so many lessons, the good and the
bad, I
appreciate
u all, may
God guide u all in Ur various careers and
occupations,
long life
and prosperous,
Despite that I might not recognise Ur
handsome
and
beautiful
faces, but I wish u all the best AMEN
Drop Your Own Secondary School Experience
Let's
Laugh It Out Loud

Urhobo College
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by seniorbros(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
stevecantrell:
Have you tried entering the lift with this guy ?

Try it and you will have stories to tell cheesy

Share your experience with us.
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2015
EVILMEN
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by ThisMeansWAR: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Ngige is one of the few Igbo's I respect.. The rest of Igbo tribe are just hateful piece of ****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.