Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) (85830 Views)

Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos / See What Osinbajo & Dr Chris Ngige Did With Chinese Firm,Huawei Yesterday(Pics) / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:05am On Oct 16, 2015
biafranqueen:
Your still a pain in the Nyash I see grin. Only you supported Ngige during Obianos elections. I supported the roads, hospital and new government buildings Obi built yes. I supported that millions were in our savings when he left yessss! I supported his turn around of the education sector yesssss! I supported Obis move to back Innosan with grant and Coschairs farms yessss! Any problem with those projects?
You also supported his mall in Abuja, his 8 years looting of local govt allocations, his substandard roads and projects and other numerous fraud perpetrated by Peter obi in office? Love or hate him, it doesn't mean jack, onwards is the most popular and loved politician in Anambra.
Re: See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2015
biafranqueen:
Happy to know you!
Thank you....can I have ur Facebook name if u have any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.