Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) (5206 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / The End Of Saraki, He Is A Goner, Those Uporting Him Needs To Read This. / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by ahaika23: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
let me school you boy!

Amaechi has been indicted by a legally setup judicial commission of inquiry and the constitution states that if one is indicted in that manner, he cannot be a minister. If they eventually make him a minister, it means our constitution has been dismembered, just the way ISIS dismembers a person.

From the way you sound, I know you have no idea of where Rivers State is because if you do, you would not make mention of Amaechi not indebting the state and running it aground. Read more about the beats of ubima, it will help your judgements. There is another famous book , the thief of ubima. You can check that out too.

6pax:

hahahaha!!!bthis is mere wishy washy. Amaechi's case is a sub-judicial matter and as such must be screened. he can only be relieved of his position if a competent court of jurisdiction upholds the judicial panel's indictment. the senate knew what they are doing____just trying to placate wailers albeit pretending to give all parties fair hearing. in due time they will do the needful wink

hey for your info Amaechi was one of the best if not the best performing governor during his time in office. he did not indebt the state despite revenue shortfall at some point in the previous administration. need I also remind you that FG was indebt to RG to the tune of 108b naira. how come they are saying he stole money when he executed so many capital project that their for everybody to see. the reserve which the panel said he withdrew and squandered if i may recall was dully approved for him by the HA. the probe everybody knew is just a witch hunt.(probe that was hurriedly concluded three days after the revelation by the FG of the would be ministers grin)

4 Likes

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by BALLOSKI: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Trash!

Even sekibo , the petitioner couldn't come out to face Amaechi when the committee summoned Amaechi.

They couldn't submit their report and that was why he was not screened today.

1 Like

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
1)The Senate is not a law court. The group can petition EFCC or the Police.
2) The Senate is not a party to the dispute nor is Amaechi's conformation hearing an issue before the court; therefore cannot be affected by the court process. You cannot tell him to stop breathing or going to work because he has a pending case in court.
3) The job of the Senate is to confirm or not to confirm a nominee. It's not to constitute itself into a parallel court. It's either aye or nay.
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by Rexology: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2015
OP below is the 1999 Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended, which You cited in your submission . Please you may wish to tell us how this section relate to Amaechi's issue as a Ministerial nominee seeking Senate confirmation.

66.— Disqualifications

(1) No person shall be qualified for election to the Senate or the House of Representatives if —

(a) subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria or, except in such cases as may be prescribed by the National Assembly, has made a declaration of allegiance to such country ;

(b) under any law in force in any part of Nigeria, he is adjudged to be a lunatic or otherwise declared to be of unsound mind ;

(c) he is under a sentence of death imposed on him by any competent court of law or tribunal in Nigeria or a sentence of imprisonment or fine for an offence involving dishonesty or fraud (by whatever name called) or any other offence imposed on him by such a court or tribunal or substituted by a competent authority for any other sentence imposed on him by such a court ;

(d) within a period of less than ten years before the date of an election to legislative house, he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of a contravention of the Code of Conduct ;

(e) he is an undischarged bankrupt, having been adjudged or otherwise declared bankrupt under any law in force in any part of Nigeria ;

(f) he is a person employed in the public service of the Federation or of any State and has not resigned, withdrawn or retired from such employment thirty days before the date of election ;

(g) he is a member of any secret society ;

(h) he has been indicted for emblezzlement or fraud by a Judicial Commission of Inquiry or an Administrative Panel of Inquiry or a Tribunal set up under the Tribunals of Inquiry Act, a Tribunals of Inquiry Law ; or any other law by the Federal or State Government which indictment has been accepted by the Federal or State Government, respectively ; or

(i) he has presented a forged certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

1 Like

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by warrior01: 3:53am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
You owe me one bro. An iced cold bottle of fayrouz (pineapple flavor) grin grin grin

Abi o. Oya, I don send one carton through mama Iyabo
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by stanech: 4:45am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
Exactly, Tis like a huge bone in their throat!

And they will call Buhari a man if integrity. If buhari is a man of intergrity we need to find another adjective to qualify people like Mandela etc.

If he becomes a minister it will mean that in four years time we will gather here again to complain and give excuses on why this governemnt failed

2 Likes

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by Ruke1989: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2015
lincolnj88:
one thing i learnt ...
Never betray ur people course , even ur people are wrong try as much to be neutral ...
Becos no matter what they are d one to house you

you are very right. Even ibori betrayed deltans to single handedly rig in his uncle uduaghan. That's when his problem started as women groups went naked to curse him in warri, prominent elders led by E. K. Clark rose up against him and subsequently when Jonathan(Clark Boy) emerged president, Ibori dug his grave by fighting Jonathan. This was when EFCC was sent after him and he fled to dubai from where UK extradited him

1 Like

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by naijanaso: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2015
chidi4eze:
Are u not tired of making noise? Is it not obvious ur primary aim is to stop this man from getting what he struggled hard for? NONSENSE INTERITY GROUP

Go for psychiatric test again. The last one was done in a shrine...go to a psychiatric hospital.
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by ddippset(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
let me school you boy!

Amaechi has been indicted by a legally setup judicial commission of inquiry and the constitution states that if one is indicted in that manner, he cannot be a minister. If they eventually make him a minister, it means our constitution has been dismembered, just the way ISIS dismembers a person.

From the way you sound, I know you have no idea of where Rivers State is because if you do, you would not make mention of Amaechi not indebting the state and running it aground. Read more about the beats of ubima, it will help your judgements. There is another famous book , the thief of ubima. You can check that out too.

but that part of the constitution you quoted applies to people going for senate or house of reps. Are you schooling him or doing him?

1 Like

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by QuotaSystem: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Jokers grin

1 Like

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by Rawani: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Ameachi's confirmation is a settled matter, you are only deluding yourself online.

You have no constitutional backing for your noise, your main point that the Senators cannot screen Ameachi since the matter is in court was a mere opinion or inference at best, and not a provision so it's dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by jendor123: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2015
MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF. You can make money from waste plastic. We buy waste plastic materials such as; empty bobo & viju containers, broken chair, waste plastic from company, broken water tank, crates, cones, etc. Gather your waste for cool cash now. For more info call:07034601375
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by wirinet(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
let me school you boy!

So you know all these when Stella Oduah was indicted by a panel set up by Jonathan and even a panel set up by the senate and you people still went on to defend her because she is "our sister". You people still voted her into the Senate.

When Buruji is still a Fugitive in the US, you guys opposed his extradition and supported his election into the senate, no issues there.

But you now want to use Wike's hurriedly put together Kangaroo panel to stop Amaechi from becoming a minister? you must be joking.

2 Likes

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by dekdek: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
let me school you boy!

[b]
U and ur pay masters are talking rubbish. U surely are being deceptive in all ramifications. Agreed the corrupt omereji has indicted his govt, he is currently in a superior court to nullify that fraud which means that the decision of that panel needs to be stayed.
We have heard of senators or members of house losing their cases in the tribunal, do u know of any that have left his seat yet based on that ruling? Reason being that they have proceeded to appeal. The ruling can't be enforced pending when the superior court decides.
Same thing will go to any current governor that looses at tribunal, governor remains on seat till the appeal court if such chooses to go, a superior court ask such to shift.
Using this same simple and straightforward logic, the panel report which omereji himself claimed isn't a biting court has been taken to a superior court for her to determine if it makes sense or not, it will be foolhardy for the state government or any other institution to act on a report that a competent court of law is looking into. As it is now, implementing the report or acting based on that report will be undermining the decision of the superior court looking into it. The status quo is Amaechi assumed innocent and no panel report because the entire report is an issue of judicial interpretation
If the superior court comes out with a verdict proclaiming that the Omereji panel was a fraud, the State govt or any institutions that may have acted based on that report will be in a dilemma and can even be sued.
Pending when a superior court speaks up till the Supreme Court depending on which defendant that goes there, Amaechi is presumed innocent and the omereji toothless report can't be acted upon. Whosoever does so do so at their peril.
[/b]

Another ediotic talk. Run it aground yet the thug wike repeatedly refused to published the states accounts Amaechi specifically mentioned as at May 29. Why has he refused to do so till date? Ur deception don't even make sense to those with common sense.

Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by dekdek: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
ddippset:
but that part of the constitution you quoted applies to people going for senate or house of reps. Are you schooling him or doing him?

Actually he is somehow right in this regard. Section 147(5) clearly states that no one can be appointed minister unless such is qualified for election of member House of representatives.
This basically mean that the minimum requirements for becoming a house member is the same minimum requirements for ministers of the federal Republic.
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2015
chidi4eze:
Are u not tired of making noise? Is it not obvious ur primary aim is to stop this man from getting what he struggled hard for? NONSENSE INTERITY GROUP
how many votes did amaechi give buhari that a katsina man, an akwaibom buhari supporter against all odds and oppression, a bekwerra man, an igbo woman who stood under the rain to cast her vote?
What struggle did he made that another didnt made too?
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
UmuEri:
I had already placed a bet (us$2000). Amaechi will not be minister!
abeg na for merrybet or bet9ja u place am?
I for like follow place am too ooo...
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Noisemakers! I only pity Wike! He will cry tears and blood in his remaining few days as Governor cheesy
wailings wailard a subsidiary of lying liars from the family of masturbating masturbators of the genre aggrieved peoples conglomerate.
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by shiinihost: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
Simply put, making Thief Rottenmeat Amaechi a Minister is like taking our constitution and burning it with fire; something even the dullest of all leader would not attepmt. So let's see how dull they are!!! grin

chukwudi amaechi will be a minister. I Hope you've bought your rope yet?
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by ahaika23: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Alimajiri, amaechi will be Minister of Expectant Ministers cheesy
shiinihost:

chukwudi amaechi will be a minister. I Hope you've bought your rope yet?
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by shiinihost: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
Alimajiri, amaechi will be Minister of Expectant Ministers cheesy

17 ministers yet to be screened. Just make sure your rope is intact.
infact amaechi would just take a bow. mark this page.
Re: WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) by ahaika23: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin If I hear! Minister of Expecting Ministers of the federal rep. I think you should get a marine rope man. Kills faster! cheesy
shiinihost:

17 ministers yet to be screened. Just make sure your rope is intact.
infact amaechi would just take a bow. mark this page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.