Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video (5207 Views)

Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by PortHakotTimes(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
The governor of Anambra state, Chief Willy Obiano recently took his campaign for upcoming November 18th governorship election to a popular market in the state. He covered a lengthy area of the market trying to woo the the traders and customers who came to buy goods by talking them, buying some stuff, Shaking hands with people, gifting some people money etc.
Scanty voices was heard shouting "Akpokuodike" which is the governor's popular chieftaincy title, while "Osodieme" is for his beautiful wife who accompanied him to the market.
Some of the worrying part of the whole thing is heavy and intimidating presence of security around the governor and the fact that many people in the market seems not interested in whatever he was doing.
Yes, Governors deserves adequate security, but we've seen popular Governors like Fashola, Donald Duke, Amaechi, Kwakwanso and current Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike pass through bigger crowd with less security personnel.
Is he really popular?

NOVEMBER 18 2017 WILL TELL.

SEE VIDEO HERE

http://portharcourttimes.com/2017/10/08/gov-obiano-got-cold-reception-in-a-market-in-anambra-video/

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by PortHakotTimes(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gov Obiano giving some people money

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by TimFisher: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
cheesy
who welcomes killer in his domain?

that's an iceberg of what will happen on Nov 18

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by PortHakotTimes(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
TimFisher:
cheesy
who welcomes killer in his domain?

that's an iceberg of what will happen on Nov 18
Anambra people should tamper justice with mercy.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by TimFisher: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
PortHakotTimes:

Anambra people should tamper justice with mercy.

No peace for the wicked
this land will reject him and his families

the people he killed in cold blood will continue to hunt him and his conspirators

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Donpresh95(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
They don't get, Do they? it's a pity. Let me repeat it sha in case you are deaf NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by PureMe01: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
this man think say na joke IPOB dey joke wen they say "no election". e go clear for em eye soon

10 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by dannytoe(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
The only governor, with the highiest Award in MOU signing.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Election don reach datz only wen they remember we exist I wish sense go fall on my ppl dis time around

5 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by SpComedy: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Obiano and his fellow killers will be shocked come Nov. 18 , until then, they are free to kill and cheer the killers but Anambra will speak out come Nov.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by PortHakotTimes(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
The annoying part of it is that after army massacred innocent people last year in his domain, he went ahead to testify that nobody was killed.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
OP, which major market are you talking about, e no get name?
Una propaganda go tire una, the OP sounds like an IPOB sympathizer.
Tell us the name of the market now or I'll report this post for trying to misinform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
PortHakotTimes:
The annoying part of it is that after army massacred innocent people last year in his domain, he went ahead to testify that nobody was killed.
Tell us the name of the market now.
Mods just take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by shaibu123: 1:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Why would a State governor share money to people. Obiano Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by nonsobaba: 2:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Air Peace(Allen Onyema) has also pledged support to Obiano for second term. Ihiala LGA is in the bag.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Lipscomb(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Tell you what don't you see that pics was took in the market place? or what evidence do you want again mischievous.
Yyeske:
Tell us the name of the market now.
Mods just take note.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by BrutalJab: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, which major market are you talking about, e no get name?
Una propaganda go tire una, the OP sounds like an IPOB sympathizer.
Tell us the name of the market now or I'll report this post for trying to misinformation.
What's ur own business? Is this thread bout APC or buhari?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2017
All You Igbos shouting no Election. Can go stop the Election when the time comes. Nonsense

Kanu brought war to his father's compound and to the southeast which has always be peaceful and you guys are cheering him. Shame on you lots.

Well I don't belame most of you since you not in the south east and your business not grounded. Shame on all of you.. for falling prey to another man's trap. Big fools that never learn

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:
All You Igbos shouting no Election. Can go stop the Election when the time comes. Nonsense

Kanu brought war to his father's compound and to the southeast which has always be peaceful and you guys are cheering him. Shame on you lots.

Well I don't belame most of you since you not in the south east and your business not grounded. Shame on all of you.. for falling prey to another man's trap. Big fools that never learn
You dey mind those fools?
The SE has always being peaceful before they brought their madness and businesses nosedived south, I don't blame most of them anyway because most of them don't stay here or are unemployed

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2017
BrutalJab:
What's ur own business? Is this thread bout APC or buhari?
Better stay your lane
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Lipscomb:
Tell you what don't you see that pics was took in the market place? or what evidence do you want again mischievous.
Are you the OP? Don't let me descend on you this morning
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Bari22: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Kanu right now after seeing Igbo's are back to their normal businesses and ready to participate in the coming Anambra election

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Lipscomb(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
shocked descend on me please do I'm here for you.
Yyeske:
Are you the OP? Don't let me descend on you this morning

5 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
You dey mind those fools?
The SE has always being peaceful before they brought their madness and businesses nosedived south, I don't blame most of them anyway because most of them don't stay here or are unemployed

Most of this Nairaland ipob you see are in another man's land and shouting Ipob. They have nothing to lose.

Fvck all of you Ipob and the idiot Kanu. Same thing ojukwu did bring war to the land and run away after he gets compensated and the circle continues.

Big fools I hope ojukwu never have peace wherever he is for the war and death he brought on our land....
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
kanu and his blind followers are pigs and idiots
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Lipscomb:
shocked descend on me please do I'm here for you.
I asked for the OP and since you are not in the SE, swerve abeg
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

Most of this Nairaland ipob you see are in another man's land and shouting Ipob. They have nothing to lose.

Fvck all of you Ipob and the idiot Kanu. Same thing ojukwu did bring war to the land and run away after he gets compensated and the circle continues.

Big fools I hope ojukwu never have peace wherever he is for the war and death he brought on our land....

umuaka e ju go nairaland..

imagine this!..

Oga ignorance is a disease..without cure.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2017
vizboy:

The war of 1967 has more legitimacy because a pogrom was going on in the north and collapse of the Aburi accord but what should be said about this madness kanu almost started? He's such a big fool and rightly put to his place........ a hole
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by efighter: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Donpresh95:
They don't get, Do they? it's a pity. Let me repeat it sha in case you are deaf NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION

Yes, that is the same thing that we Yorubas are advocating NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION so that the FG can appoint a Sole Administrator who is an APC member for the State. Se Fini.
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by Yyeske(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

imagine this!..
I bu onye?
Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by vizboy(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

imagine this!..

Ignorance my foot.

Mr Elder stateman. Take your Ipob shit to your house and stop brainwashing our Igbo Youth

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video by zombieHUNTER: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Any anambra person that votes obiano is cursed...

A man who supervised the brutal massacre of innocent Christians in his state by the Fulani caliphate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota / Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.