Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (59776 Views)

10 Celebs Who Have Killed People In The Past. / 10 Celebs Living With Deadly Diseases (with Pictures) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Yungknyyght(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Stupid!
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by timilehing(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by sexaddict08(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
jamex93:

hahahahahaha
my own na make like 3goals just enter d game
gambler
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by saintneo(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
gay!!!
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by ivyy(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

gambler

no ooooooo

i just need the goals

morova i have nothing to do with d match
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2015
januzaj:
uhmmmm....okay oooo

lolx

u fit upload ur own too join sha

shay u na fellow celebrity
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by abe4kom: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:
abeg, what's d difference between logout and logout(all)?
Logou logs you out of that particular device, logoutall logs you out of all devices whether or not your using them at that particular time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by cardoctor(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2015
jboy73:
Way the pricks

You have to subscribe. But you may in for a BIG surprise if you discover a SMALL toothpick inside those trousers.
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Joeace3000(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2015
This generation and sex...now we should start comparing penile sizes of celebs...Bloody hell

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
I KNOW LADIES WILL LITTER THIS THREAD...

I ALSO KNOW PSQUARE MUST BE ON THE LIST.... NEXT IS "CELEB THAT MUST GO SHIRTLESS WHEN ON STAGE
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by januzaj(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2015
jamex93:

lolx

u fit upload ur own too join sha

shay u na fellow celebrity
haaahaaaa boss mi.....na your own go sweet pass
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by 360ng: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2015
i should run abi??
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2015
ivyy:
grin grin grin
Close your eyes...
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
elganzar:
D'banjs own is not really clear, he's packing it...and most are not on erection...

besides Banky and Davido

There are times when the d!ck just shrinks to a small form, times when its normal, semi-erected form, and full erection form...my theory tho

Next

These details are too deep....
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by easytask(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Yeye! Small small things
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
januzaj:
haaahaaaa boss mi.....na your go sweet pass

ahahahahahaha i no dey o
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by januzaj(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2015
jamex93:

ahahahahahaha i no dey o
i no dey snap pix sef
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by wapmingle: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2015
so funny.. this teacher cant really read? this is insane, yet she collects salary every month, who know what she teach the kids

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktNGfuI0iJg
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by otiigba1(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2015
How does this shi"t put food on me table? BY the way here is pictures of me shaving my hairy ass
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2015
januzaj:
i no dey snap pix sef

lolx

see bomb
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Zeedarh(f): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
@ Op,I'd like to see yours before i comment. by d way, U are a male checking out others eggplant. Do i need to stop thinking wat i'm thinking?
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by lasheez(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
This thread is highly uncalled for like seriously
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by aalangel(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Any guy that opens this thread, looks at these pictures and has the boldness to even comment....thou art a suspect!!!
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by preciousMI1(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
it's not true.... really?
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Orikinla(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Some boys refuse to grow up!
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Chibex50(f): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
AUGUST ALSINA
Ah Love Dis dude mehn,,,,
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by BALLOSKI: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
AUGUST ALSINA
so? Are you gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W's Look On Set Of 'Sugar Rush' (Photos) / Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him / Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.