Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (59825 Views)

10 Celebs Who Have Killed People In The Past. / 10 Celebs Living With Deadly Diseases (with Pictures) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jornie(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
missyadorable:
Am like Ooooh,Aaaaahh,Oh lah lah lah @ Solid star's pole.
No wonder he sang "she wanting my body,she cannot do without my body,she said am sweet and my body perfect"

see package! Oh lawd!!

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jornie(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
evegran:
Solidstar yum! smiley

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jornie(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
repogirl:
This OP na serious clown.....lmao! grin

We want correct pishures na, all this one na just tricks of light on the crotches of their pants....except for solid star and the guy in the tub(how do you expect the kini to show when it is resting inside cold water?). lipsrsealed

And lay off from dbanj and Psquare.... angry, abi don't you know some are growers while others are show-ers! angry

And you did not even mention iyanya sef and you say you are an eggplant monitor...mtchew, your report is inconclusive jare! grin

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Towncrier247:
The purpose of this thread is to bring to your attention how irresponsibly some of your male celebs behave, and als to be fair to the females. We often attack the female celebs for displaying their boobs, forgettng that the males too often flaunts their goodies. More...

why this guy dey show us Pnis when all i want to see is BoB's.
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Kazrem(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

The plant that grows egg. undecided
More explanation ma. Don't seem to understand
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Tedassie(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
evegran:

Yes. Very yummy! Jealous? smiley
eeeww...lmao! Not in the nxt life
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tedassie:

eeeww...lmao! Not in the nxt life

It's okay. I knew you were a big loud chicken.
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Tedassie(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
missyadorable:
Am like Ooooh,Aaaaahh,Oh lah lah lah @ Solid star's pole.
No wonder he sang "she wanting my body,she cannot do without my body,she said am sweet and my body perfect"

see package! Oh lawd!!
drool mode?
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Tedassie(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
evegran:

It's okay. I knew you were a big loud chicken.

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
.. Tedassie.
There's something about your face... won't say!
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Tedassie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
evegran:
.. Tedassie.
There's something about your face... won't say!
regale me
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Y'all need some enlightening. There are two types of d*cks; The shower & the grower. You don't determine size in its flaccid state.
The shower type of penis looks big in appearnce but when its erect, it adds little or no inches where as the grower type might look little when not erect, but when fully erect, it will double in its size....Get that OP, men have either shower/grower. To women, U can't guess the actual size by jst staring @ a guys trousers
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Omotayor123(f): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kazrem:
More explanation ma. Don't seem to understand
Uncle, don't tell me you don't know there's a plant that grows egg?
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Kazrem(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Uncle, don't tell me you don't know there's a plant that grows egg?
grin example might help
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by justmenoni: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
U are very right....Op is sure high on onto weeds cos I don't know how u decide d length of dicks just from looking at pics...Photoshop aside... Men hv 2 type's of dick one is usually small before erection while it will grow longer during attention while the other dick will be long before erection and would only increase a bit during attention.. So Op howdo u figure out which of d 2 groups these celebs fall into or u wan call to as them

quote author=elganzar post=39066761]D'banjs own is not really clear, he's packing it...and most are not on erection...

besides Banky and Davido

There are times when the d!ck just shrinks to a small form, times when its normal, semi-erected form, and full erection form...my theory tho

Next

[/quote]
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by abe4kom: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
So showing your schlong in public or social media makes you a somebody?

Display your snail tentacle here on nairaland let's see how "someby" you are.
Dabss:
that's because you are a nobody. tongue
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Dabss(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
abe4kom:
So showing your schlong in public or social media makes you a somebody?

Display your snail tentacle here on nairaland let's see how "someby" you are.
bro, it's like you didn't get me. Lemme dumb it down a little for you.

Nobody will give a sh*t if you decide to post your " solid 9-inch ramjet leaves ladies with abdominal pains 2 days after the act "
Because you are a nobody. Get it now? undecided
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by abe4kom: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
I know you got me real well but just acting dumb. Post urs that makes you a "somebody" let's see. Clearer now?
Dabss:
bro, it's like you didn't get me. Lemme dumb it down a little for you.

Nobody will give a sh*t if you decide to post your " solid 9-inch ramjet leaves ladies with abdominal pains 2 days after the act "
Because you are a nobody. Get it now? undecided

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by mzpositive(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Iranu undecided sad
Abacha
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
mzpositive:
Abacha
oga ju grin
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by mzpositive(f): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oga ju grin
Lol
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
mzpositive:
Lol
grin grin grin ⭕️❗️❓❌♻️Ⓜ️♣️♠️⚪️♥️❕❔♻️♨️⚠️
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by eyenibibio(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:
abeg, what's d difference between logout and logout(all)?

Log out is for the current session, browser or app you're log onto for the moment wheras log out all is for any app, browser etc that you have used to logged into NL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.