Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate (69509 Views)

N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD / June 2012 - Gov Fashola Indicts Lai Muhammeds Knightsbridge For Illegal Dredging / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by darmiee1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmatok:

In sane country all our politicians will go to jail.

But since you people singled-out Fashola and Fayemi due to your Bigoted sentiments, you successfully deflate your argument.

That is why people don't take TonyeBarcanista and his Minions post serious anymore, because they always argues from thier personal sentiments.

You hardly find any neutral post on NL.

You just spoke my mind.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by izzyu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
i have now come to understand that under this APC government, hypocricy and sheer foolish have been
unlocked.

Just because of one man (TINUBU) a section of country are going daft, they tried SAraki and did not
succeed, now their Man is cooling off in shame, saraki is screening Ministers.

TA Orji claimed to have done well in Abia State, but the Igbos disagreed, because he did nothing, despite
everyone on the PDP side.

It amazes me that a section of this country worship people like gods, and are ready to go to hell with them.

Its only in this sections of a country that when a man nominates a devil, everyone rejoices, this is the part
of the thriller i do not understand, are they being controlled with spell?

Just watch in the coming years of the Buhari era, Tinubu would have no breathing space for BUhari.
Saraki thriller is over, more thriller actions are still coming.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by Observant: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The Senate de fall hand! Fashola's defence will go record as the lamest ever.

I thought I was the only person who noticed this, I blame the very silly senators who I pressume deliberately asked the wrong question or ignored the useless response.

The appropriate question should be " Did you directly or indirectly in your capacity as the governor of Lagos conspire to approve the building of a website with 78 million Naira". It's a simple question with a lot of consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by uncjay(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
owobokiri:
One of the most compounding hypocritical realities of Nigerias politics is the brazen double standards deployed at every turn by some perennial clannish thinkers to defend their benefactors irrespective of his/her glaring shortcomings while castigating "devils" elsewhere. Totally nonplussing.. How else can you explain a situation where the same bunch of evil minds who yesterday were jumping up and down, celebrating the death of Almasiegha as a good thing for Nigerias fight against corruption end up constituting the group vociferously defending Tinubu while pushing Fashola.com as Obama and Kennedy rolled into one that will save Nigeria? This guy is totally corrupt, was caught with his hands in the cookie jar and held Lagos state down while a Tinubu injected with heroin raped mercilessly. Now you APC vagabonds will make him a minister while bleating "change".. Are you guys naturally this double-faced or you chose to be so
All I see is 'Adjectives'......lol
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by izzyu(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
dammytosh:

Apparently u are a newbie on nairaland.

Click ur like button and get lost. M0r0n

well your people have displayed their moronic side of them. because all we can see in you
and your people is just propaganda. clothing a tribal sentiment with a patriotic nigerian shit
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by aresa: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Esdb3:

You are compounding the problem for fashola with your stupidity. So if fashola and the commissioner didn't sign 'cheques' (yes cheques not checks) and 70million naira left the state account, what does that say of his administration?

Half-baked graduate. You think english is just using 'big abusive words'?

BRF.SAN basically schooled you everything you and other ignorant village illiterates like you don't know about governance, institutional responsibilities and separation of powers in a democratic settings.

There are state institutions constitutionally mandated to deal with such matters and in case of any odious issues , it is up to the legislature to demand the appearance of the heads of the institutions responsible for the transactions to explain their actions and spending because they have the oversight authority constitutionally to deal with such issues.

Fashola as the governor doesn't procure or set prices, this is the constitutional responsibility of stated institutions.

If for whatever reason something smells bad, it is up to the legislature to institute a probe and issue sanctions.

Thank fashola for the lecture and quit rambling on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by aresa: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Btw, you hate peddling and bitter biafra villagers are worthless and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Fashola is now a.federal minister so find the nearest shalanga or your prefered lagoon to quench in...:'

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by MayorofLagos(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
kITATITA:

Though I share part of the sentiments you expressed, I think you are being unnecessarily harsh on Tonye. I was toeing your line of thought until recently when I started to appreciate his ability to stimulate political discussions. I did say somewhere else that Tonye must accept the insults as a job hazard; especially since I learnt that writing on the social media is a job for him. I don't agree with him most of the time but I think you should soften a bit in expressing your disagreement. Barcanista is a prospect. Some of his writeups are shallow but they always tell the other side of a story.

Barcanista and myself came out of the water. I came out of the waters in Lagos and he came out of the waters in Rivers.....so in a way we are water brothers.

He is a potential no doubt and he is being noticed, trust me! He will end up special assistant to somebody one day. Before that day comes we must groom and drill him to a state of perfection...so he doesnt go.to Abuja and start acting ign'aant. We will help him grow his wings with humility.

I just throw barriers in to challenge his thoughts and build his resolve. We made a mistake here with beaf...we went along and agreed and were politically correct with him...and you saw what Reno Omokri turned , out to be....an ign'aant! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by nd07(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=kbshow100 post=38987373]How i wish one day you will channel this your research to something important that will develop the youth,,

May God open your eyes and brain as he opened the eyes of Edwin Clark, NOI, Akpabio and so many other wailers. Ameeen [/quot

what other development 4 youths r u talking about other than ds challenge he has put up. I understand op's intelligent argument & if u think u r intelligent, challenge him & not insults
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by makhu007: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Boss, yes I saw it. Ex-Gov Fashola was 100% insincere with his lame excuse. I wonder why no Senator figured that. This 8th Senate suck!

That questions was one of the many questions asked in which he answered eloquently n reasonably...but u only see wat u want to see and so did d senators. Also all the senators that asked questions acknowledged d great work he did in lagos and that was enough for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by otukpo(f): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Anybody supporting or applauding fashola for his response today does not have any moral right to accuse any public office holder, be it Governor/ president/ minister or otherwise, of looting the treasury under his care.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by BEDMON1900: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
At the ministerial screening earlier today ex-Lagos state governor Raji Fashola was asked a direct question regarding the N78million appropriated for the building of personal website. Here was Fashola's response...

While we all agree that award of contract is an Institutional process, FASHOLA refused to tell the Senate that the process is only finalised when the relevant commissioner in charge of the affected ministry append his/her signature as prescribed by Section 30(5) of Lagos State Public procurement Law (2011) which Fashola signed into law... In fact subsection 5 was very clear...

30.— (1)   There is established by this Law in each of the State’s Ministry, Extra-ministerial Office/Department/Agency, Parastatal, Corporation, a Tenders’ Board.

(2)   Subject to the approval of the Board, the Agency shall from time to time prescribe the membership of the Tenders’ Board.

(3)   The Tenders’ Board shall have power to award and be responsible for the procurements of goods, works and services within the benchmark set in the Regulations to this Law.

(4)   In all cases where there is a need for pre-qualifications, the Chairman of the Tenders’ Board shall constitute a technical evaluation subcommittee of the Tenders’ Board charged with the responsibility for the evaluation of bids which shall be made up of professional staff of the procuring entity and the Secretary of the Tenders Board who shall also be the Chairman of the Evaluation subcommittee.

(5)   The decision of the Tenders’ Board shall be communicated to the Commissioner for implementation.
(EMPHASIS Mine)
http://www.lagosppa.gov.ng/ppa-law/tenders’-boards

Fashola Indicts Himself:
From the section (SPECIFICALLY subsection 5) it is expressly clear that the Fashola's administration through the affected Commissioner 'okayed' the contract to be awarded at that RIDICULOUS amount. We should also note that Commissioners are not elected but appointed by Governors and they report to Governors. That means the affected Commissioner must have reported the said contract to then Governor Fashola while reporting the activities of his ministry to his boss.

Looking at the defence that Fashola put up and placing it side by side with procedure, two things can be deduced;

1. Fashola was aware of the whole thing but deliberately LIED before the Senate to cover his track. He was fully aware of the deal. The job of the Commissioner is to ensure that contracts by the Tender Board is in the public interest. His/her signature is a testament of endorsement. Fashola as briefed but deliberately refused to revoke nor question the contract. In fact, he was silent about it until Ambode raised alarm. OR

2. Fashola was not aware thereby making him complacent of his duties as governor of Lagos state. If this is true (which is doubtful), then we beg to ask how many more inflated contracts went undetected by the Governor? This second is a statement of incompetence.

Both 1 and 2 are indicting if we look at them from any angle..

The 'I Never Signed Chequ' Holds No Water
The Fashola's 'I never signed cheque' statement is untenable anywhere. No Governor or Presidents signs cheque for the award of contract in Nigeria. There are Accountants that effect payment. What is required of the political officers is to APPROVE contracts for the Accountants to issue cheques. So why should Fashola use that as defence? Let me also remind all that NO Governor or President 'steal' or inflate contracts directly! The process to loot has always been INFLATION of contracts through relevant Commissioners/D-Gs etc.

It is however unfortunate that the Senate FAILED to ask relevant question but instead nod their heads in ignorance. It is very shameful that the same Nigerians that called for the head of Princess Stella Oduah over the N260million vehicle were singing Fashola's praise for the shabby defence that he put up.

May God Bless Us All
i so much enjoy ur write-up...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by MayorofLagos(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
aresa:
Btw, you hate peddling and bitter biafra villagers are worthless and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Fashola is now a.federal minister so find the nearest shalanga or your prefered lagoon to quench in...:'

Lmao grin grin
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by edgyslim: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
At the ministerial screening earlier today ex-Lagos state governor Raji Fashola was asked a direct question regarding the N78million appropriated for the building of personal website. Here was Fashola's response...

While we all agree that award of contract is an Institutional process, FASHOLA refused to tell the Senate that the process is only finalised when the relevant commissioner in charge of the affected ministry append his/her signature as prescribed by Section 30(5) of Lagos State Public procurement Law (2011) which Fashola signed into law... In fact subsection 5 was very clear...

30.— (1)   There is established by this Law in each of the State’s Ministry, Extra-ministerial Office/Department/Agency, Parastatal, Corporation, a Tenders’ Board.

(2)   Subject to the approval of the Board, the Agency shall from time to time prescribe the membership of the Tenders’ Board.

(3)   The Tenders’ Board shall have power to award and be responsible for the procurements of goods, works and services within the benchmark set in the Regulations to this Law.

(4)   In all cases where there is a need for pre-qualifications, the Chairman of the Tenders’ Board shall constitute a technical evaluation subcommittee of the Tenders’ Board charged with the responsibility for the evaluation of bids which shall be made up of professional staff of the procuring entity and the Secretary of the Tenders Board who shall also be the Chairman of the Evaluation subcommittee.

(5)   The decision of the Tenders’ Board shall be communicated to the Commissioner for implementation.
(EMPHASIS Mine)
http://www.lagosppa.gov.ng/ppa-law/tenders’-boards

Fashola Indicts Himself:
From the section (SPECIFICALLY subsection 5) it is expressly clear that the Fashola's administration through the affected Commissioner 'okayed' the contract to be awarded at that RIDICULOUS amount. We should also note that Commissioners are not elected but appointed by Governors and they report to Governors. That means the affected Commissioner must have reported the said contract to then Governor Fashola while reporting the activities of his ministry to his boss.

Looking at the defence that Fashola put up and placing it side by side with procedure, two things can be deduced;

1. Fashola was aware of the whole thing but deliberately LIED before the Senate to cover his track. He was fully aware of the deal. The job of the Commissioner is to ensure that contracts by the Tender Board is in the public interest. His/her signature is a testament of endorsement. Fashola as briefed but deliberately refused to revoke nor question the contract. In fact, he was silent about it until Ambode raised alarm. OR

2. Fashola was not aware thereby making him complacent of his duties as governor of Lagos state. If this is true (which is doubtful), then we beg to ask how many more inflated contracts went undetected by the Governor? This second is a statement of incompetence.

Both 1 and 2 are indicting if we look at them from any angle..

The 'I Never Signed Chequ' Holds No Water
The Fashola's 'I never signed cheque' statement is untenable anywhere. No Governor or Presidents signs cheque for the award of contract in Nigeria. There are Accountants that effect payment. What is required of the political officers is to APPROVE contracts for the Accountants to issue cheques. So why should Fashola use that as defence? Let me also remind all that NO Governor or President 'steal' or inflate contracts directly! The process to loot has always been INFLATION of contracts through relevant Commissioners/D-Gs etc.

It is however unfortunate that the Senate FAILED to ask relevant question but instead nod their heads in ignorance. It is very shameful that the same Nigerians that called for the head of Princess Stella Oduah over the N260million vehicle were singing Fashola's praise for the shabby defence that he put up.

May God Bless Us All

Mushroom Analysis. Hungry man. Indomie don get your size
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by Seekeroftruth: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
after listening to fashola spew thrash, and i came online and see how people defended him and praised him,
no one could cast a stone on him. Barcanista tried to state d obvious, all i could see was abuses on him.
Today i give up on Nigeria.
My prayer is for this country to Disintegrate. Let everybody go its way and lets suffer. At least once and for all. AFter 50yrs. We may get to somewhere. Rather than staying in a failed ship.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by Moz22: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:
Why was Fashola screened to begin with?

All they should have done was verify his presence and that's it.

Mod if you like move the thread beyond front page, to Jupiter, na your own wahala.
epic
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by MayorofLagos(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
aresa:

BRF.SAN basically schooled you everything you and other ignorant village illiterates like you don't know about governance, institutional responsibilities and separation of powers in a democratic settings.

There are state institutions constitutionally mandated to deal with such matters and in case of any odious issues , it is up to the legislature to demand the appearance of the heads of the institutions responsible for the transactions to explain their actions and spending because they have the oversight authority constitutionally to deal with such issues.

Fashola as the governor doesn't procure or set prices, this is the constitutional responsibility of stated institutions.

If for whatever reason something smells bad, it is up to the legislature to institute a probe and issue sanctions.

MayorofLagos endorses this message
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by nd07(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
aresa:

Hailing hailers. Hailing mediocrity & ignorance. always afraid of challenge. taking 2 insults & intimidation. Fashola didn't sign any cheque, yet GEJ is being abused, APCheat calling 4 his head 4 also not signing cheque s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by chukzzy1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
ibedun:
If only this OP and his ilks would concentrate their efforts on the Eastern States, they might have a home to go to, instead of constituting nuisance and miscreants in Lagos state.

Oduah must pay for her crime.

Get lost,!!!

Yorubas always quick to claim lagos..mtchew
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by edgyslim: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:
TonyeBarcanista,

When are we getting;

1.Akpabio indicts Diezani Epistle

2.NOI throws Jona under the bus diatribe...

Incase it has not dawned on yet, these two have buried six feet deep the remains of what use to be biggest party of Africa...

Doing a prose about them will serve you better than concentrating on a ship that has sailed....

God bless your hustle, cos the disloyal PDP folks like Edwin Clark, NOI &Akpabio are making this your job more & more difficult by the day.

Don't mind that hungry idiot

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
darmiee1:

And you just quoted all what Fashola said on that situation

Anyways, we know your kinds. You choose the phrases you think will give you morals for accusations. I wonder if you're being tribalistic or mere ignorant.
undecided
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by izzyu(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
chukzzy1:

Yorubas always quick to claim lagos..mtchew

They should be thanking the rest of the tribes in a high pitch voice.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by makhu007: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seekeroftruth:
after listening to fashola spew thrash, and i came online and see how people defended him and praised him,
no one could cast a stone on him. Barcanista tried to state d obvious, all i could see was abuses on him.
Today i give up on Nigeria.
My prayer is for this country to Disintegrate. Let everybody go its way and lets suffer. At least once and for all. AFter 50yrs. We may get to somewhere. Rather than staying in a failed ship.
Pls answer this sincerely, excluding the questions on bore hole and website. How was Fashola's screening session and his take on governance, economy and security?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Barcanista and myself came out of the water. I came out of the waters in Lagos and he came out of the waters in Rivers.....so in a way we are water brothers.

He is a potential no doubt and he is being noticed, trust me! He will end up special assistant to somebody one day. Before that day comes we must groom and drill him to a state of perfection...so he doesnt go.to Abuja and start acting ign'aant. We will help him grow his wings with humility.

I just throw barriers in to challenge his thoughts and build his resolve. We made a mistake here with beaf...we went along and agreed and were politically correct with him...and you saw what Reno Omokri turned , out to be....an ign'aant! grin
Tonye has made remarkable improvement in his writeups over time. But he's not close to being an analyst. I don't want him to be chased into his potentials. He can improve. Meanwhile Reno went to Abuja and was part of the team that created more problems that provoked millions of Nigerians to chase away his principal

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

ur mumu is beyond human knowledge.
Pls be informed that there will be an owambe party on saturday 17/10/2015 to celebrate the success of our shedrens Babatunde Raji Fashola,Kemi Adeosun,Kayode Fayemi and Lai Mohammed at the screening of ministerial nominees at the senate. All are cordially invited except freeglobe,TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors,rokiatu, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,vickyrotex, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria,chukwudi44 and all other wailers. Time is 12pm till dawn. Venue: National stadium iganmu Lagos. Aso ebi{uniforms}will be available from tomorrow pls collect yours from clothes dealers in your area. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by alphalpha(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The Senate de fall hand! Fashola's defence will go record as the lamest ever.

nope. those men knew the futility in dragging the matter longer. they let it go cos they know when to.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by hugoboss70(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
teamchocolate:
Nope the car issue is not the only matter! What about the airports she said she renovated?? See pple will never complain when the impact of service delivery is felt...

Compare nigerian airports to foreign airports and u will take cane and flog oduah, renovation indeed!

No insults intended ooo. But u want to compare nigerian airports to foreign airports only? Also try and compare lagos state to anoda foreign state example new york state!!!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
aresa:

[s]BRF.SAN basically schooled you everything you and other ignorant village illiterates like you don't know about governance, institutional responsibilities and separation of powers in a democratic settings.

Thank fashola for the lecture and quit rambling on the internet.[/s]
The same corrupt lagos legislature that was pocketed by Tinubu, where the Speaker was a regular guest to EFCC? Nonsense..

78 million naira website and 300 million naira borehole... #WhoSignedFashola'sCheck

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by Moz22: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
All I smell here is bigotry..

Walks outta thread
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by bishopsele84: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Those calling tonybarcanister names surely have low comprehensive abilities.Weldone tony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by patrick89(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
I watched in awe as Nigerians especially the educated youths were celebrating the ignorance of the senators and irresponsibility of Fashola.

I have always said it that Nigerians greatest problem remains poor educational system that churns out half baked graduates who can barely make rational decisions.
No wonder the ruling class will always tell us to our face that we are not yet ready to take over leadership.
Once he is our tribesmen, or on the good side of the majority in our immediate environment, we swallow whatever the said person offers hook, line and sinker without any thought.

The coming generation of Nigerians leaders could be far worse than the present!
you missed one thing! Yoruba tribalism

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate by MayorofLagos(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Pls be informed that there will be an owambe party on saturday 17/10/2015 to celebrate the success of our shedrens Babatunde Raji Fashola,Kemi Adeosun,Kayode Fayemi and Lai Mohammed at the screening of ministerial nominees at the senate. All are cordially invited except freeglobe,TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors,rokiatu, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,vickyrotex, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria,chukwudi44 and all other wailers. Time is 12pm till dawn. Venue: National stadium iganmu Lagos. Aso ebi{uniforms}will be available from tomorrow pls collect yours from clothes dealers in your area.

Thank you my sister.

Let me call miyettiallah to supply five hundred heads of cow for this special owambe...and may God punish their ancestors if any herder go anywhere near Yoruba farms with these cows. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.