Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October (42404 Views)

Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30 / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Dondav(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Too many of them... All beautiful indeed...
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by SmooshCHN: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
See some nairalanders sisters. Miss taraba looks like Aminat angry grin
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
I AM SAD....

ABUJA FALL HANDS....

DARK UGLY DAMES

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by ZYZZA: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari don make abuja hot already. In other news , every body in abuja is already hot

#IHATEAPC
#THEBROOMWAVINGDEMONS
#IREFUSETOBEAZOMBE
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by marxist88: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by merits(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by ribbit: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
see as dey all worwow
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by sam90s(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Miss Yobe, Rivers, Zamfara, Ondo and Ondo has it in my opinion, thoroughbred all the way. cool
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
see as body odour full everywhere,ordinary roll on dem no fit buy,some even get bear bear for dem armpits self,shiooooooor

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by nicholasis(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
They are all hot ... This will surelly cause a dilemma
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Miss Kogi kiss
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by tufokuw: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aminat508(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mtcheewwww which kain person be dis for osun??

Me sef fine pass her undecidedundecided
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by afuye(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ondo rocks but I am from Ekiti
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by raymondzack: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Footballers say it's football age....right now what are we gonna call this

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by appini: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Borno all the way
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by deramarks(f): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecided dem are bombing abj u are doin mbga ah ahn now somebody is diz fair?
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Mtcheewwww which kain person be dis for osun??

Me sef fine pass her undecidedundecided
She is the finest girl in Osun embarassed
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by MrMr(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hw does dis add to my allawee?
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aminat508(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
iyke926:

She is the finest girl in Osun embarassed
where I dey? grin me fine pass her nah
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by hardbody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
And i warned this girl not to contest ooo. Now she is going to expose me to more stringent competition by those who think they are richer than me.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aminat508(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
hardbody:
And i warned this girl not to contest ooo. Now she is going to expose me to more stringent competition by those who think they are richer than me.
Who?
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by antifailure(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
NO FAT LADY AT ALL,, ARE FAT LADIES NOT BEAUTIFUL? IS FATNESS AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OR HOW IS THE SELECTION PROCESS DONE?. WHEN I OPENED THE THREAD AND TRIED TO SHOW MY FAT FEMALE COLLEAGUE, SHE DID NOT PUT ANY INTEREST, SHE WAS FORMING BEST PERFORMING STAFF ON HER DESK, COULD IT BE JEALOUSY OR WHAT? ANY WAY I HAVE FINISHED MY OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT FOR TODAY, AM STILL HERE IN OFFICE TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN COMPETE FTC WITH INTROVERT, LALASTIC.LALA, LADY F AND MANY OTHERS, I LOVE YOU ALL. CHEERS.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by excellentwork: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Seen.................

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature below
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
where I dey? grin me fine pass her nah
You for apply na? U look good. Those girls might be in their late teens but u don reach 29 ...na only wetin go disqualify u. grin
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aminat508(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
iyke926:

You for apply na? U look good. Those girls might be in their late teens but u don reach 29 ...na only wetin go disqualify u. grin
I swear u no well grin cry
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by enoch273: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayjay16:
Hmm ds miss imo no too try jhor sad

WhatsApp me 08179538301
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by kelvyn7: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by hardbody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Who?

Toyosi now....miss ekiti
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by MKO4ever(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
pretydiva:
Miss Zamfara is d prettiest kiss..followed by miss rivers n miss ogun
Did you see miss Kogi at all? I give it to her. then I give the least pretty to miss Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.