Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October (42384 Views)

Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30 / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by alhaji04: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
ugly and old faces undecided
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aminat508(f): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
hardbody:

Toyosi now....miss ekiti
okay ooo
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
I swear u no well grin cry
sad

Miss Kano... No get neck.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by kelvyn7: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
All these pageants every where.

I never got the morale of these pageants.

In United States, it used to be a scholarship program.

What is the morale behind our own biko?

1st prize is given a car

yet a 1st class in the university is given N150,000 embarassed cry
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Lovexme(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Miss Rivers cool
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by adjoviomole(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
D winner will b frm any of this states

Borno,taraba,enugu,kogi,anambra,niger,rivers,ondo,akwa-ibom,zamfara,katsina,ekiti,delta. Dis are d only pretty n cute ladies.

For lagos! Upon all d pretty ladies we got , na dis one go represent us?
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aminat508(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
iyke926:

sad

Miss Kano... No get neck.
hahahahah na true oooo cheesy u no well
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by CHARLESTON007(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rivers,kogi,oyo,enugu,zamfara. , me like kissthe rest na wash undecided
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nawa ooo undecided
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by athaboi(f): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Zamfara is the most beautiful!
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by 400billionman: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
What an insult on the word BEAUTIFUL..
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
are u trying to say vhat miss Kaduna is 23 yrs? na football age ni
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by 400billionman: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Swissheart:
Fine girls.....

All liars will goto hell..
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Appareil(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Caught my eyes; Anambra, Ondo,ZANFARA, Sokoto, Rivers, Kano and Cross River.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by dwebdesign(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
na ekiti fine pass. see beuaty!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by adjoviomole(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
The wnner will surely b frm 1 of dis states borno,niger,taraba,akwa_ibom,rivers,ondo,enugu,kogi,anambra,zamfara,katsina,ekiti nn delta.

Meanwhile how can dis girl goan represent lagos wen we got pretty girls like dis one blow

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by gunuvi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is that the best Oyo state can produce? Shame
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by gozi542: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
. And GOMBE and EDO nor go ooh! Cause na wasting of time.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by pbs4real(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayjay16:
jx wanna know smiley
am not frm dre,didnt u get ma mail undecided
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nature129(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Miss Akwa Ibom is super fine for me. I'm sure this lady claiming to be Mr Borno does not even know the way to Borno State. Abeg no let Boko Haram catch you ooh

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Johnnoah1st: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Durentt:
dat state wey pack ugly ladies with long tribal marks. Mtsheeeew
durent e be like say u dey craze? why insulting my state?
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by littlemistress: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
All this pageant sef! Iffah hear say na their real age be that! Make me sef go pick pageant form! I must contest cheesy
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by brutalkhleo(f): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
this is not right ...kwara boooooo ,big disgrace
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Aanuoluwarotimi(f): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Durentt:
dat state wey pack ugly ladies with long tribal marks. Mtsheeeew
Mumu Ekiti people no dey get tribal mark.Imbe like you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by brutalkhleo(f): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
littlemistress:
All this pageant sef! Iffah hear say na their real age be that!
Make me sef go pick pageant form!
I must contest cheesy
lol ...remember me too when you win. I love good things
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by BlackOnassis(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
miss kogi, lagos, niger
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
So for all the pretty girls wey dae edo state na that "God abeg oo" them see to represent us.. Me wey be boy fine pass that girl..
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is dis d best imo state can do?
My people don fall my hand
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by brutalkhleo(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
if you like use Victoria secret represent IMO ....they already know who will win. waste of energy and photographs mtchewww
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am waiting for the MOST BEAUTIFUL VIRGIN IN NIGERIA (MBVN) BEAUTY PAGEANT.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by Irelokeh(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Miss Ondo,Miss Rivers,Miss Gombe in fact they are ALL pretty to me
Re: Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October by hayjay16(f): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
pbs4real:
am not frm dre,didnt u get ma mail undecided
didn't u get my reply?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.