Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. (6933 Views)

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) / End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
While Obama was busy intimidating his fellow black Africans with Gay, at the same time destabilizing middle east and Africa with his moderate opposition militants, Russia's strong man, Vladimir Putin comes on rescue mission.
What USA can't do in over one year, Russia has done in one week.

May be, boko haram was also MODERATE OPPOSITION MILITANTS they used in changing last regime?

http://blogfactory.co.uk/archives/14484

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by HungerBAD: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
And your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
sometimes
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Neva mess with lord Putin the action nigga

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
And your point exactly?

Count your teeth with your tongue.

mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, Jarus, Sagamite, barcanista, omenka, obiageli, berem, cramjones, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology , LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, tonyebarcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by bizz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
nice one
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by kettykin: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Was this the same Russia military that backed Nigeria army against biafran army or another. So much that biafra fought for 30 months and still inflicted maximum damage on the Nigerian army that they panic at the name of Biafra.

The Syria militants could not even last for a week despite American support. Really the military map of the world is being redrawn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Have somebody noticed that CNN is no longer focusing on Syria crisis since Russia started embarrassing USA?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by philGeo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
I must study PUTIN as a curse.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Beremx(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Now we know who the real super power is.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by alrahmanonline(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Have somebody noticed that CNN is no longer focusing on Syria crisis since Russia started embarrassing USA?
Na true o... na you just open my eyes sef...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
May GOD punish the ISIS and their cohorts.
May their WAIST LINE remain wasted by the Russian airstrikes, so that we don't have another progenitors.

OBAMA busy with his usual Oratory.
While PUTIN puts his Black belt into use

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
A country as big and powerful like America don't need civilian like Obama to rule them at this stage rather ex military men like Bush will be a better option
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Alphaoscar: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
philGeo:

You need it seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by sunkoye: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
philGeo:
will support u either way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by BALLOSKI: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

if you want to get real update on the success of Russia so far in Syria, don't listen or watch the main stream media.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Wenebadu(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
PUTIN i hail oh

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Yungmilio2(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
i so much love PUTIN
action man

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Still waiting for the counter attack from ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
philGeo:
¢συяѕє яαтнєя

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Gazaliah(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Am sure the U.S will debunk dis.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by raayah(f): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2015
BALLOSKI:
if you want to get real update on the success of Russia so far in Syria, don't listen or watch the main stream media.

Where do you get news from if not from the media.
Anyone can open a website and call it news. (with photoshop, anything can be made up).

Except you are at the battlefront in Syria, you probably only know as much as most people know.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by raayah(f): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

cnn middle east/ world website as of today

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by GenbIoodykiller: 1:16am On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

Where do you get news from if not from the media.
Anyone can open a website and call it news. (with photoshop, anything can be made up).

Except you are at the battlefront in Syria, you probably only know as much as most people know.
ISIS /bokoharam apologist

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by raayah(f): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ISIS /bokoharam apologist

huh... this is insane!
I cannot understand how you can deduce such information from my post.

You should get your head checked!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by LastSurvivor: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Still wondering y all the terrorists are Muslims..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by raayah(f): 1:20am On Oct 15, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Still wondering y all the terrorists are Muslims..

Islam..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Trut(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Una no de sleep undecided
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Yeah, you're right.
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by DonBobes(m): 1:53am On Oct 15, 2015
philGeo:
I must study PUTIN as a course.
walai, me self!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by DonBobes(m): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2015
russia jst disgraced d US, i cant bliv dis walai.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is George Bush Destroying What America Stands For? / Emmanuel Macron Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.