Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. (6946 Views)

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) / End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
Now we know who the real super power is.
Yeah, USA has squandered all the goodwill the whole world have for them.
Imagine the discovery that America is behind the crisis all over the world.

Let's try Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by stanech: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2015
USA was doing okay until Obama came along with his change mantra.
The same change mantra APC is shoving dowm our throat.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Russia is the king of wars, we all know that.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by BRAV0O(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2015
kettykin:
Was this the same Russia military that backed Nigeria army against biafran army or another. So much that biafra fought for 30 months and still inflicted maximum damage on the Nigerian army that they panic at the name of Biafra.

The Syria militants could not even last for a week despite American support. Really the military map of the world is being redrawn.
what kind of rubbish comment is dis ? Do u want to compare modern war kits with stick and stones use against biafra ? Ehn ? Oga u fall my hand sha I bet u don't have any cable network decoder at home to watch how many missiles and different kind of hell bomb deploy to destroy syria! Pls don't be showing people ur ignorance in public forum!
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by dazzlingd(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2015
stanech:
USA was doing okay until Obama came along with his change mantra.

The same change mantra APC is shoving dowm our throat.
so nigeria has been doing fine to you bfr this new govern. ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by BALLOSKI: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

Where do you get news from if not from the media.
Anyone can open a website and call it news. (with photoshop, anything can be made up).

Except you are at the battlefront in Syria, you probably only know as much as most people know.
I mean you can watch presstv, cctv and one Russian channel that's a bit in the class of BBC and aljazeera.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by stanech: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2015
dazzlingd:
so nigeria has been doing fine to you bfr this new govern. ?
Is Nigeria now better than when Gej left power? What has changed?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by DrOkoroafor(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2015
DonBobes:
russia jst disgraced d US, i cant bliv dis walai.
I've told people countless times; that Barrack is a Sissy ass negro! Dude ain't got no mind of his own. It's only right these white people keep remoting his actions and making him look like he never deserved that position.
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by CSTR2: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by deanoffaculty: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2015
PUTIN MY PRESIDENT........RUSSIA MY COUNTRY!!! Obama play games with countries of the world but Putin makes the real action happen.
Nigerian leaders should learn from this: Don't negotiate with fucking terrorists......KILL 'EM ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by IceDude(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
philGeo:
I must study PUTIN as a curse.
Curse? Nawa o undecided
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by acenazt: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
A country as big and powerful like America don't need civilian like Obama to rule them at this stage rather ex military men like Bush will be a better option
see this one bush and Obama na one moto carry dem. All yes Boss no individuality they answer to a higher power
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by acenazt: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Still wondering y all the terrorists are Muslims..
Christians wet dey run go join dem nko?
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
acenazt:
Christians wet dey run go join dem nko?
Show me any Christian terrorist group you know.
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by acenazt: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Massob
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
acenazt:
Massob
Instead of Opc?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:

Where do you get news from if not from the media.
Anyone can open a website and call it news. (with photoshop, anything can be made up).

Except you are at the battlefront in Syria, you probably only know as much as most people know.
Do you know what MSM means? Read the guy's post again and try to comprehend.
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
A country as big and powerful like America don't need civilian like Obama to rule them at this stage rather ex military men like Bush will be a better option
I beg to disagree.
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Appleyard(m): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Have somebody noticed that CNN is no longer focusing on Syria crisis since Russia started embarrassing USA?
Of course. The people back home must not know the truth. That is the US media for you. Centres of zombiefication.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Appleyard(m): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2015
philGeo:
I must study PUTIN as a curse.
gringrin Which one, for masters or phd?grin

What of Obama gay, is he worth studyinggrin
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by Appleyard(m): 1:49am On Oct 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:
May GOD punish the ISIS and their cohorts.
May their WAIST LINE remain wasted by the Russian airstrikes, so that we don't have another progenitors.

OBAMA busy with his usual Oratory.
While PUTIN puts his Black belt into use
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 3:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Appleyard:
Of course. The people back home must not know the truth. That is the US media for you. Centres of zombiefication.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by jomoh: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Lords Resistance Army 1980-present Over 30years

Ku Klux Klan 1860-present Over 149years

National Liberation Front Of Tipura 1989-present Close To 30years

Antibalaka 1990-present 25years

Catholic Reaction Force(CRF)/Protestant Action Force(PAF) CRF 1989-1994 PAF 1920-present 95years

The Orange Volunteers 1970-present 40years

The Aryan Nations. Unknown-present

Christian Identity Movement. 1920-present 95years.

The fact is that these Organisations are so old that they are now in control of the most powerful countries in the World. Example is the Ku Klux Klan in the USA of which the bush family belongs and we all know the bush family started the middle east invasion since 1990s.

Educate yourself and emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by PhockPhockMan: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
jomoh:

Lords Resistance Army 1980-present Over 30years

Ku Klux Klan 1860-present Over 149years

National Liberation Front Of Tipura 1989-present Close To 30years

Antibalaka 1990-present 25years

Catholic Reaction Force(CRF)/Protestant Action Force(PAF) CRF 1989-1994 PAF 1920-present 95years

The Orange Volunteers 1970-present 40years

The Aryan Nations. Unknown-present

Christian Identity Movement. 1920-present 95years.

The fact is that these Organisations are so old that they are now in control of the most powerful countries in the World. Example is the Ku Klux Klan in the USA of which the bush family belongs and we all know the bush family started the middle east invasion since 1990s.

Educate yourself and emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

I didn't say political group, I said terrorist group
Re: Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. by jomoh: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I didn't say political group, I said terrorist group
Political group?
Guy i dey vex for here i no wan laugh now abeg no make me laugh.
Google them first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt Court Orders Youtube Blocked For A Month / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / South African President Mbeki Formally Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.