Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

(photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life (1943 Views)

OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by deanoffaculty: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Read the story of an ex-model who was obsessed with big buttocks and wen the extra mile to get it, but instead got more than she bargained for.

It all began at an open model call for Wihelmina Models. Anivia Cruz-Dilworth was signed to the agency as a plus size model and from then on, worked to become successful in the industry.

Throughout her quest to become greater, her want to have a larger and curvier bottom became a definite desire. To gain immediate results, Anivia went to the dark side for black market injections, which eventually destroyed her body.

“I wanted a modeling contract. I started getting butt injections… And then, I couldn’t keep the weight on anymore. I started slimming down,” Anivia says. “The butt was so big and the body was getting so small. I wasn’t booking anymore jobs because I couldn’t fit anything.”

This wasn’t the works of a professional, Anivia shares, “I didn’t have the money, and I found someone that was affordable.”

Then, the liquid silicone-like substance that was illegally injected into Anivia’s rear began to spread elsewhere.

“I developed something called granuloma,” Anivia says. “When they were injecting me, the silicone migrated to different parts of my body. It went down; you know, it’s gravity.”

This migration has since caused severe damage, she adds.

“My nerves are damaged because of it. I have scar tissue inside of me. I have severe swelling,” Anivia says.

“I was maybe at about 42 inches around my hips, but now because of the swelling and inflammation, my hips are like a 47. This foreign substance is a part of me now.”

It is excruciating pain,” Anivia says. “I never sleep a whole night through. I’m on pain meds every five hours.”

Unfortunately for the former model, she doesn’t see any end to her health struggles.

“I do know that I will never be 100 percent normal again,” Anivia says. “I’m accepting it. I have no other choice.”

ALL LADIES SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.....
If you don’t have it, you don’t have it. All ye Kim K wannabes, take note.

Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by Pebcak: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

watch that episode of "iyanla safe my life" crazy story of her life she just waster her cute face

1 Like

Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by Luckymay(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
The second pix fine sha. As to the lady, i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seen
Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by faith551(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
The last pic, is that a peacock or a human
Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Iranu
Re: (photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life by Mskrisx(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

15 Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Lovely Body Tattoos / Check out Obama on 4 different hairstyles...which is your best look? / Ten Most Hilarious Nollywood Actors/actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.