Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) (99871 Views)

Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) / Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Lord Deported From Kenya Sneaks Back And Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Alezy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lolz. ...interesting news

so what will he gain after seeing dem?? Get hard n drop back ?? absolute foolishness

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by epadomo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
D guy no dull am @ all. Bt wait ooh
Is dis part of the criteria of a future leader? The world is going 2 an end.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by bishopsele84: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Konji name goat
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Luckymay(f): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Court kwa? He s still a minor nah. And u knw kids of these days are somewhat overadventurous, he might just be there out of curiosity, not just to see some unclad half-ladies
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by kennyman2000(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
The guy done watch blue film die

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by nephemmy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fake not true jare and if it's true well for me and my household #wedonbelieveit.. tongue
People can lie for the universe..ah ah.. grin
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by largeman4u(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by montezz(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
private investigator! lol
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
End time things sad
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by harry509: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
contactmorak:
A 15-year-old boy identified as Yusuf Saleh has been arrested by the Zamfara state police command after he disguised as a girl and sneaked into the girls’ dormitory at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau, Zamfara State.

According to Daily Trust, Yusuf had sneaked into the hostel about 6am today so that he can catch a glimpse of the unclothedness of the female students while they were bathing in an open place. Fortunately he was discovered by one of the female students.

His discovery threw the school into pandemonium as the students thought he was a Boko Haram member who was there to attack them.

President of the Student Union Government of the college, Maryam Ibrahim, said Yusuf was seen wearing a wrapper, Hijab and a headscarf, adding that one of her colleagues who was able to reveal his real identity drew the attention of other students and he was quickly caught and handed over to the college security personnel. When interrogated, Yusuf said he dressed as a female so he can avoid being denied access to the hostel. He said he was just there to see how the hostel looked like.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sanusi Amiru confirmed the incident and said investigations is ongoing and that the suspect would be charged to court soon.
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-15yr-old-boy-disguises-as-girl.html
lolz dis remind's me of big mama movie by martin lawrence. Dis guy wor see sumtin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by aftatechbiz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
He should be dealt with. He is a Boko Haram in the making if at that age he could think of something like that.

www.aftasms.com

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seriously covering of head is a culture and not a religion thing
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Sunseeker: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wow ! he was desperate or what ?!!
Shebe he has never seen a woman before, and has no televison in house or fone....poor foolish boy !

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
konji na bastard
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by menix(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Badoo!!!

I luv this guy..

Nah so Nackson take start..
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
If u sef laugh after reading this post like me...

Click like

3 Likes

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by seankay(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Konji bin dey make some Aboki kolomental
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by djWALE(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
I don do am b4..bt I wasn't charge to court...FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT NOR DEY?[color=#990000][/color] angry undecided
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
frankay430:
chisos
which one be chisos there again?
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Regenerated: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
I hope they won't remove his eyes and force him into begging.

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by sanbells(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
As funny as this story could be... Buh I don't really see any need to involve the police. He's just young and curious though curiosity killed the cat. I think the best thing Is to spank the devil out of him and give him a kind of punishment that'll make him swear never to even get close to a lady in his life.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Lovetinz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
When he grows up, he will be a producer of purn films.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Orikinla(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
An Abo-ki will always be an Abo-ki until he is born again. grin

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by maasoap(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
SirWere:
You can't blame him. The way some Muslim women cover themselves even during the hellish heat makes you wonder if they are somewhat reptilian. No offense
And you too are dying to see what they are really covering? Na lie, your eyes no go see am never tongue

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Intendy: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
dis guy made me remember my secondary school dayz in the north.
I NEED TO START THE LORDS PRAYER AGAIN.
badt man
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by seunny4lif(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
he state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sanusi Amiru confirmed the incident and said investigations is ongoing and that the suspect would be charged to court soon.
Wetin dem still wan investigate for this matter again
Nigeria police self
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
maasoap:
And you too are dying to see what they are really covering? Na lie, your eyes no see am never tongue
For wia Na the old people and ugly generation dey use dat one. The new deal dey wear correct and have some mind blowing assets...

Believe me, I knowtongue
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Adesiji77: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:
As bad as this is.. ..all I can do is laugh.

Thought I was alone on this...

I was initially speechless but I couldn't help but LOL
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by ogaprime(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Loooool.....dis dude reminds me of player called mario (finish am yourself)
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by nikkiking(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin they for pore am hot water.....

Thief.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by brize(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
NJPot:
wow. How can you charge a 15 yr old to court. He is a minor. In another news, see 25 English words stolen from Igbo Language.
i wanted to say something about you and your stolen igbo wors, but i read your signature and gave up the fight because by the rumour you attached there made you to won

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by bogolobango(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dis small boy go like pussi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.