Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) (99366 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by lalasticlala(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Two women were yesterday caught when they stole 2 bales of clothes at Onitsha main market. The largest market in West Africa.

Trust Onitsha main market boys, the two ladies were stripped and made to walk round the market semi-naked carrying the bales of clothes they stole.

http://www.kanyiokeke.com/2015/06/two-women-caught-stealing-bales-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Kanyinulia+(KaNyiNuLiA)

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Jboyossai(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by ketekete: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nah wah oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by overdrive(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
tongue shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm...Eziokwu... angry

Now they have met their water loo. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by ketekete: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
2 bales of clothes for that matter.. I trust Nigerians with their Jungle justice system.

3 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by willi926(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dis is not s way Na my people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by agarawu23(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
everyday for the thief , one day for the owner

but that's not the best way to deal with them undecided

16 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by nerodenero: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Better to be striped unclad than be burnt alive.

Say no to jungle justice, though Nigeria looks like jungle sha undecided but no to it.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by eleko1: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Adimeru sad.Good for her.If dey nor capture her pics now,she for lie like one ONAFE IBORI say nor bi her sad.Thief

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by eleko1: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
sadVickyrotex com see ooo angry
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by littlemistress: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
undecided undecided ..and this is someone's mother, wife, sis and/ or aunt.
pathetic!!

9 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Sijo01(f): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol.... People mama
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by amanze15(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol cry
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by loomer: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jungle justice as usual all because our laws useless

5 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whatever it is those women did, I condemn the action of those market boys.

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by kay29000(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmm! This one is not so bad na! At least it is not as bad as what the Queen Mother was made to do in the season finale of Game of Thrones. I can't wait for Season 6...all those guys are going to BURN!!! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

4 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by boombay(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........
why are you always scared to use your brain??undecided

13 Likes

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Fernandowski(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Where the breast,ass and P*ussy nah?

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Women no get shame
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Fernandowski(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Where the breast,ass and P*ussy nah?

Nawa oo
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
People's Mothers.

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by ccollins(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
In civilised societies, this would not be happening as due process stated under the countries laws are being followed fairly
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Vodkka(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Una see wetin buhari caused?

Dogo yaro

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Olodonairaland(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ehya what a shame to womanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.