Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (37851 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by MzThormi(f): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wishing them a great after service life.
BTW, when will the first batch of next year be.. February or is it May?
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by lavenjcrown(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to u all most especially to my elder sister dorcas bukky Adesina in Nasarawa state. Welcome back home.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by SegunDgr8(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats 2 d Angel who rocks my world as she's passing out 2day.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by macphidel(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
congrats!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by animasaun(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to them all and specially to the ones that surrounds me in the last one year. Hurray!!!

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by DONBARIU(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am so happy for u all d Batch C corpers, u ar nw a full graduate tdy
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Jilo83(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
I lunch u into favor market in Jesus name
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by kaythinks(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to all batch C passing out corpers......More blessings and welcome to the favour market.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by VickyRotex(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to my Twin Brother and to every other Batch C Ex-Corps Members. cheesy

I wish you God's best in every decision you take.

What works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B and C.

Just like a Friend will always tell me '"Follow your Intuition""

You're the only one that can tell yourself the absolute truth.

Play your part, start little, do not despise the days of humble beginning, and trust God to perfect all that concerns you.

Do not compare yourself with anyone. You're a Unique Specie, a Unique Breed.

Above all, let there be ""DIGNITY IN YOUR LABOUR!!!

Cheers!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by dododawa1: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Anything u wish other will come to you, congrat.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Austindoncarlos(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by pattern1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
congrats to you guys.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by emmadaji: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
C
O
N
G
R
A
N
T CORPER SHUN
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by idrissunny: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
A very big congrate to my senior colleague. Wishing to be like you guyz.
jazinogold:
Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, with an appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously; may you be successful in your future endeavours. Welcome to the club of senior friends.Those that served motherland in the comfort zone and the fatherland patriots that obeyed the last command to serve wherever they were initially posted, it has all come to a glorious end now.We congratulate all these our compatriots as they pull off their khaki for higher ground attires and robes today:
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by hogboyeh(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrat! guys
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by kushmorn(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
My congratulations goes out to my brothers... Kolawole and Samuel Ayo. All the best in life
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by potential84: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congraat to all batch corpers-----------most especially my one n only Ijome Ene.........complete name witheld.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Oluwabunmy(f): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Favour market IJN bt jst pull out some skills out of wat you've been taught at ur orientation camp n CDS to earn ursef a living if work s nt showing forth as u expected........remember no mor state n federal allawee.......Goodluck to u all........
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
ggirl4real:
Congratulations to me and all Batch C 2014 Corps Members

I'm at Olufemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti now for the POP.

Rep Ekiti!!

Fayose abeg make us smile now! Pay us state allowee now. I hear say na N15k you wan give us..

Anyhow, abeg just do something.
Congrats my sister cool

Hope you enjoyed ur stay in Ado sha ? cheesy
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by oshinbanjo: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulation success in all ur future endeavour.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Abrakhan: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations, try to maintain that ALLOWEEE I repeat oo, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by lukxman(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
jazinogold:
Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, with an appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously; may you be successful in your future endeavours. Welcome to the club of senior friends.Those that served motherland in the comfort zone and the fatherland patriots that obeyed the last command to serve wherever they were initially posted, it has all come to a glorious end now.We congratulate all these our compatriots as they pull off their khaki for higher ground attires and robes today:

Drop what again? I've dropped all the congratulations I have on fb, twitter, whatsapp, 2go, if 2go still exist, snapchat, instagram and even on the ground in many streets. I tire
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nurex1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrat to u all, wishing u d best of luck n God guidance as u go into d larger world
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by gud4dbest(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratz to u.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by pretty1214(f): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am grateful to God Almighty for His Divine protection throughout my service year in Gombe state. I came in when the going was tough(everyday Bomb blast) but my God kept me. I am most grateful to God 4 keeping the Batch C corps members that came to Gombe because no one was dead or buried during the course of serving our father's land.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by rocoh(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
congratz
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
God be with you all
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by jazinogold(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
lukxman:

Drop what again? I've dropped all the congratulations I have on fb, twitter, whatsapp, 2go, if 2go still exist, snapchat, instagram and even on the ground in many streets. I tire
wat of for Yahoo messenger grin
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by MVLOX(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to my one and only ORENTE as she finally ends her service to Naija 2day..... Its time to come home so dat we can now 2geda plan our future 2geda......
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by saladin24(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to all of them
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to all d batch C corp members most especially my Baby sis

1 Like

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by nichole4dtop: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations.

I wish you instant employment

Instant business opportunities

And all the best in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer / NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.