Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) (62840 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by viviangist4: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
What is my Brother Property is my Property and therefore what is my Sister's Property is also my property Too , even though am the first Son of the house , you know that Custom and traditions lol !!! , that's Mine , the 500 Million Naira mansion bought by the Nigerian Female blogger Linda ikeji is more than what you think It is , the whole family is now enjoying the labour of one member and that is called Family Love , the Junior Brother to Nigeria Female Blogger Linda ikeji i guess is taking the better portion of the House , remember that Linda Ikeji Bought a Honda Classic CA recently for Him As his birthday Gift that was on 2014.

Photos Of Peks Enjoying The Honda Car

Now peks Ikeji is enjoying the better part of the house see photos below.

Source http://viviangist.com/linda-ikejis-brother-peks-enjoying-the-new-mansion-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by viviangist4: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
More Photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by pofolo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
i dey come......

over 3 hours ago , i saw this post and was certain it will make front page, i quickly typed n posted " i dey come".....cos my battery was 2% as its 30months now we had light last for our area, & fuel don turn origin now.
As i on gen now to watch sanyunta ( saddaq mei ) and charge my phone small na in i see say na FTC ooooooo.

i guess as peeps do say, hope its sign of better things to come.
#prayforbaga
#prayforbornu
#prayforchibok
#prayforNigeria.

about the brother pics from Ogede island.......i have no comment

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by chimoskyg(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Enjoy jor

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
pofolo:
i dey come
U wan cum ontop our head abi.. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by ivoatt(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
enjoying his sister's money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by delishpot: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
The dream of every baby bro. cool

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by libertyfather(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who else see this? shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nor go work your money yaaa grin

48 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by viviangist3: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ lalasticlala , ISHILOVE , SEUN FP
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
You can take the bush people to the city but can never separate them from their bush ways.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Wizdray: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hit like for no reason cool

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by LaurelP(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
The kind of older ones everyone would like to have. Not the ones that will constantly remind you that they know the day you were born, meanwhile no single benefit from them, just noise and demand for respect.

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
As soon as Linda is married to me, I shall send this boy back to the village or wherever he comes from. He can't be wasting my wife's money like this. He should go and make his own money...or look for a rich woman and marry too. undecided undecided

Awon goons mi go dey hail me "Oko Li--inda." cool cool

My reply: "haaa...boys mi filee joor!" tongue tongue

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry

31 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by 36posts: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
O boy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some place his luking fine, some place his lukin fugly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by drnairalov: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Working hard too so i'd be a blessing to my family grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Onemansquad(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry
you people have start again
proof of her sucking dick or STFU

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
This lady is very very rich

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by lasisi69(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time.. Just strive to make your own doe

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by saasala(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
A woman needs a man to marry her to feel complete. Thats women's crazy lot in life. When the ill-fated ones lie that they dont give a shii about marriage, deep down they feel totally incomplete, even if they can afford a mansion in PineApple Island...Ask Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele and Linda Ikeji, they will explain to you better. But only if they can understand that marriage only brings misery, that they are even far better than the married women. But this is life, they have to follow the stuppid rules of life and continue in the footsteps of their mothers. The fact that something has been in existence since the days of Nebuchadnezzar doesnt make it right. I read a quote once "Nothing is either good or bad, thinking makes it so"

On the other hand, a man is doomed forever to a life of mediocrity for believing he must get married to a woman to feel complete. A woman has nothing positive whatsoever to contribute to a man's life. Marriage is a scam and sham. The woman is the scammer, the man is the maga, but in the case of Linda Iikeji and very few other women, reverse might be the case, except of course someone like Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa of Nairaland decides to walk her down the isle, with this, they operate on the same level, but in the end, she will lose her beauty and panache and our Oga at the top will still feel scammed.

You are free to quote me anywhere.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by damiloladuke: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
the guy go puna so many chicks like mad.....

DO YOU NEED LAPTOP LIGHTS? LOOK DOWN

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
i bet i know my way around that house... if i want to go tief meat for pot, i can easily go and come back without being caught.....

this family too d show off biko...money miss road family grin

linda ikeju...come and tell us where you got money from to buy all these things... blogging cant give you that much.... stop using pity pity stories to front.... where did you get money from shocked EFCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by saasala(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Weyrey...How e take be end time....Gerrara Here mehn

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by engrjosefz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by kingzjay(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
God abeg ooooh!

Make my own time come soonest

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by autotrader014(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Fertilenigeria: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is nice, money is good, follow my signature to join free online business training to make money just like Linda Ikeji. Only for few lucky people
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist4:
What is my Brother Property is my Property and therefore what is my Sister's Property is also my property Too , even though am the first Son of the house , you know that Custom and traditions lol !!! , that's Mine , the 500 Million Naira mansion bought by the Nigerian Female blogger Linda ikeji is more than what you think It is , the whole family is now enjoying the labour of one member and that is called Family Love , the Junior Brother to Nigeria Female Blogger Linda ikeji i guess is taking the better portion of the House , remember that Linda Ikeji Bought a Honda Classic CA recently for Him As his birthday Gift that was on 2014.

Photos Of Peks Enjoying The Honda Car

Now peks Ikeji is enjoying the better part of the house see photos below.

Source http://viviangist.com/linda-ikejis-brother-peks-enjoying-the-new-mansion-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove

It's actually younger brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.