Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bad Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Dreams (861 Views)

Help Guys - How Can I Stop Bad Dreams Without Going To Any CHURCH / Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? / Why Do Some People Dream Bad Dreams At Night While Facing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Dreams by chrisantus52(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2015
hello nairalander i need help, ever since i came back from school to my place i have been having dreams, sometimes i will find my self having sex in the dream, sometimes i eat in the dream. can someone help and tell me the meaning of those dreams and what i will do, i am just scared now.
Re: Bad Dreams by Rogersmith(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
chrisantus52:
hello nairalander i need help, ever since i came back from school to my place i have been having dreams, sometimes i will find my self having sex in the dream, sometimes i eat in the dream. can someone help and tell me the meaning of those dreams and what i will do, i am just scared now.
Prayer is the key. lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Dreams by borntwice(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Your dream implies that the enemy has poluted your system with spiritual poison which will lead to sickness, disease and spiritual weakness.
You need to dedicate your life anew unto God
Pray against sickness and disease
Pray against spiritual weekness
Re: Bad Dreams by dsquare33: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
You need to pray and pray hard with fasting to go with it and shun every act of disbedience i:e sin because the enemy will always have something to hang unto so as to accuse you,flee from every appearances of evil, the enemies only waited for you to graduate from school before they struck.Anyone having a persistent patterned dream should take heed,it's a sign that the enemy is already waging a warfare and as a child of God you are to resist him with prayers and fasting,then stand on God's word to use it as a shield of faith.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Dreams by chrisantus52(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
thank u all..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Females More Susceptible To Anointing Than Male / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World & Their Net Worth / See How Many Nigerians That Turned Out 4 Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Free Food(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.