Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? (1607 Views)

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
I'm not really a spiritual person that pray aggressive
prayer but I pray every night even if its the lords
prayer.

Right from when I was little, I dreamt bad dreams
and I remembered each and everyone of them, I
also dream where I fought and burnt something, I
think a demon.

Fast forward to now I'm grown, I still have bad
dreams (dreams about death), my uncle was sick
last year, nobody told me, I was in school having
serious bad dreams, till on day, I called my dad and
told him, he told me that my aunt who is a serious
prayer warrior also told my dad that she had bad
dreams too during that period, he also told me that
my uncle is very sick and that he was almost at the
brick of death, I prayed about it, the dream stopped
when my uncle got healed.

Recently, I have been having bad dreams(burial and
death dream) too and I pray about it, I don't have
bad dreams anymore. Is this a gift from God cos it
scares me to have bad dreams? Or is it a revelation?
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
I believe seeing things that are about to happen is a gift. Whether through dreams or other means. Whether good or bad events.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Lalasticlala please help move it to FP, I need answers.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
coolesmile:
I believe seeing things that are about to happen is a gift. Whether through dreams or other means. Whether good or bad events.
I told a pastor about the bad dreams and he said any girl having constant bad dreams is possessed.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Homeboiy: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Tell us the bad dreams lets make sense out of it
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by sholly2017: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
prayer.

think a demon.

It a gift from God. You are a spirited child. You need to enhance the gift by prayer and supplication which you have even started by those prayers you offered. Things around you will rarely happen without your knowledge through revelation (dream). Being close to God by prayers and supplication will avert many evil things from happening to people close to you ,cause it will be shown to you in the dream and its up to you to pray for or against it. No matter the bad dreams you may have, know this that God reveal in other to save.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
Tell us the bad dreams lets make sense out of it
This recent one, my cousin died and in the dream, we attended the burial, after a day, next dream his mum died, we attended the burial in the dream, another day I had a dream where I was shot by my dad, it was actually a stray bullet, he was shooting a woman and I didn't want the person to die, I receive the bullet instead and I died in the dream, immediately I took my dad to where he will be arrested(a person that died in a dream)(kinda weird), I also had a dream where my father died and I was crying in the dream(that week he became very sick, I prayed and it left him). its crazy!
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by sholly2017: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
I told a pastor about the bad dreams and he said any girl having constant bad dreams is possessed.
You are not possesed. Don't make any pastor deceive you that you are possesed. If you are possessed you won't have prayed for your uncle when you had a bad dream about him and he was healed after the prayer. You are a gifted and spirited child of God. If you won't mind you can send me your whatsapp number by email let talk further.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2017
sholly2017:

You are not possesed. Don't make any pastor deceive you that you are possesed. If you are possessed you won't have prayed for your uncle when you had a bad dream about him and he was healed after the prayer. You are a gifted and spirited child of God. If you won't mind you can send me your whatsapp number by email let talk further.
Ok thanks.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by sholly2017: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ok thanks.
You welcome. pls can u send me ya number thru this email epistleonline@gmail.com
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Homeboiy: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
This recent one, my cousin died and in the dream, we attended the burial, after a day, next dream his mum died, we attended the burial in the dream, another day I had a dream where I was shot by my dad, it was actually a stray bullet, he was shooting a woman and I didn't want the person to die, I receive the bullet instead and I died in the dream, immediately I took my dad to where he will be arrested(a person that died in a dream)(kinda weird), I also had a dream where my father died and I was crying in the dream(that week he became very sick, I prayed and it left him). its crazy!

Hmm terrible

I had some dreams about death but it never happened

Has any of the dreams come to pass?
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by blovesther(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
I'm having the same dreams but mine are both good and bad
To the extent my pastor have to warn me not to let the day I dream pass without telling him so that we can pray about it that very time is revealed and he's surprise with the level of his spirituality as a prophet, most time we see the same thing..
Because most times, I see it as dream immediately they are planning it.
The thing is so tiring and sometimes, when I'm even praying about the some dreams I had, I will be directed to fast(am even fasting now because of what I saw last night) may God just help us

None of my siblings play with my dream...they can even cancel a trip no matter how important it is if I tell them I dream something bad about it

1 Like

Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Homeboiy:

Hmm terrible
I had some dreams about death but it never happened

Has any of the dreams come to pass?
No, cause I pray against it.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by luvmijeje(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Job 33:14-17

14 For God may speak in one way, or in another,
Yet man does not perceive it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
When deep sleep falls upon men,
While slumbering on their beds,
16 Then He opens the ears of men,
And seals their instruction.
17 In order to turn man from his deed,
And conceal pride from man,
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by excadz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
prayer.

think a demon.

You have bad dreams because you are a fearful person. You have no control over your own Mind therefore you are an emotional wreck.

The Brain functions by processing information from your Senses and sending it to your Mind to interpret. Your Left Brain is conscious and your Right Brain is Emotional. Right now youre Mind is favoring your Right Brain. You need to bring it back to balance so that you may conquor your Fears. The best way to do that is to learn to concentrate. Do mind exercises such as counting from 0 to 6 and back 6 to 0. Do this everytime you are feeling anxious and afraid. It will help your mind from wondering so that you can focus on reality.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by luvmijeje(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:

Madame, your dream has a lot of comma. Your cousin died. Your mum died. You died. Your father died. Who else have not died?

This is not a dream from God. Why is everybody dying in your dream?
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
excadz:

You have bad dreams because you are a fearful person. You have no control over your own Mind therefore you are an emotional wreck.

The Brain functions by processing information from your Senses and sending it to your Mind to interpret. Your Left Brain is conscious and your Right Brain is Emotional. Right now youre Mind is favoring your Right Brain. You need to bring it back to balance so that you may conquor your Fears. The best way to do that is to learn to concentrate. Do mind exercises such as counting from 0 to 6 and back 6 to 0. Do this everytime you are feeling anxious and afraid. It will help your mind from wondering so that you can focus on reality.
I'm not a fearful person, and I know about the left hemisphere and the right hemisphere.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
luvmijeje:

Madame, your dream has a lot of comma. Your cousin died. Your mum died. You died. Your father died. Who else have not died?

This is not a dream from God. Why is everybody dying in your dream?
That's the same question I'm asking myself.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by luvmijeje(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's the same question I'm asking myself.
Hmmm. Since you said you're very prayerful then you shouldn't be dreaming this kind of dream consistently. Something is off.

Before you sleep tonight, ask God to sanctify with the blood of the lamb. Tell him to sanctify you with his presence.

After that, tell him to talk to you. Tell him to reveal to you whatever is behind these bad dreams. It may be a sin.

As a child of God you're not supposed to be having these kind of dream on a regularly basis.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by excadz(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm not a fearful person, and I know about the left hemisphere and the right hemisphere.

The reason I gave the answer I did is because I'm not a religious person. You actually found a solution to your problem but instead of actually understanding the solution you are now seeking a fantasy answer.

The solution was a (comforter). Religious people call it Jesus or god but practical people call it a (crutch). Something that saves your mind from dwelling on undesirable things
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
luvmijeje:

Hmmm. Since you said you're very prayerful then you shouldn't be dreaming this kind of dream consistently. Something is off.

Before you sleep tonight, ask God to sanctify with the blood of the lamb. Tell him to sanctify you with his presence.

After that, tell him to talk to you. Tell him to reveal to you whatever is behind these bad dreams. It may be a sin.

As a child of God you're not supposed to be having these kind of dream on a regularly basis.
Like I said, I don't pray aggressive prayers, its been long I went to church too.
Re: Is Constant Having Of Bad Dreams A Gift From God? by luvmijeje(f): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Like I said, I don't pray aggressive prayers, its been long I went to church too.
Madame please do draw closer to God. Dreams from God don't bring fears.

There's no finality to a dream that's from God. God will always give a room for change of heart or change in circumstances. There's always a solution in a dream from God.

(1) (Reply)

Why Allah? / Atheist Questions "Incest" In The Bible / What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.