Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. (18149 Views)

Is True Batch C 2017 Scrap? / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by fadjnr(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
saxwizard:
.. now the real journey just began
Now the real journey "begins"
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by chipzidar(f): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
nice one
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by phemflex90(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Dust ur shoes and enter labour market fully, no more 19800 naira, you are now OYO
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2015
https://wn.nr/3JC4g win in dis ongoing promo.. Try it nd nevr regret
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by nephemmy(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2015
2015 batch A corps member loading...
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by nigeriancuban: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
good points outline but sadly the employers don't even wanna know whether a record was broken for you to refer them that earth sherttering CV,well wish you all success though as you begin a new journey
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Bishops10(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2015
sule17:
We shall all be there one day
yes oo..when I saw that khaki,I was like "God one day I'm gonna wear this" just pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2015
On to the next phase of life,May God in his infinite mercy illuminate ur paths. Am going to miss all batch C members in my lodge here a lot.We lived as one. I REP #A15....Kebbikopa.
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by busola04(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Congrat guys...
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by emenezer(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats guys. Proud upcoming #B15. Bring it on NYSC

2 Likes

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by kelvyn7: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
nice

but u need to work on your grammar... many grammatical errors in this ur short write-up.
I expected more from a Corper.

congratulations on your passing-out
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by seyiseyi84: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Am happy for u guys
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Obi88(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
@OP This your grammar shaa. Congrats to y'all anyway, E no easy
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by UjSizzle(f): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations. Wish y'all the best as you venture into the world. I pray you find favour in your endeavors.
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Nicepoker(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
interesting... but not that interesting.. oya lemme clear ur doubt. We also started with the Jonathan administration and ended with Buhari administration, we conducted the elections, infact we were the presiding officers n y'all were jx APO. but here is the clincher; we are the only corpers that went to ppa before going to camp! infact, we went to camp 2 months after we resumed duties at our various ppas. so, coolio down. #Batch B 2014/2015Osuncorpers,Ikire#
the op is not aware. Batch B 2014 osun. Ejigbo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by bxcode(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Congratz to you all. Welcome to the next stage of life, as from now on some of you will be virtually on your own, you will face difficulties and challenges and disappointments to the point that you will remember past years and how your only responsibility was to read and pass exams or to do nothing and be paid monthly in the name of NYSC. But if you know your onions and hold unto the right attitude, you shall succeed even when others are falling

1 Like

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by hillaboi(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Thank you very plenty for this wonderful post. it shows that you were really focused on every activity that occurred during the service year. we pray that God will continue to make us special in every other ramifications of life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by yusufbida(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
ayusco85:
First of all I want to say a big congrats to all batch C 14 Corp members passing out today all over the country. It hasn't been an easy journey but thank God we lived to see the end of it.

Well over the course of my service year, I realized something different, unique, and special about this current batch of Corp members passing out today...............

Permit me to say they are the most special batch.........

1. We're the last generation of our kind. As their wouldn't be Batch C any more

2. We're the first to start receiving the new improve NYSC discharge Certificate that contains photograph

3. We started during Good luck Jonathan (PDP) regime but

4. We ended with new regime of Mohammad Buhari (APC)

5. We serve our nation at the time when we're needed most.

6. We preside over the election that brought Change to our dear Country Nigeria

7. It was during our time that NYSC become fully online

8. We are the first to experience nation wide head count during weekends. When we were supposed to be resting. No problem

9. And do you know that we spend exactly 323 days since when we enter camp on 26 Nov 14 - 15 Oct 15

10. Do you know that our POP is on exact day with the Islamic New year 1st muharram 1436

So you see, we're special and we will remain to be special throughout our life. I wish all the prospective batch C Corp members all over the country, all the best in all our endeavors. Stay blessed. #ICameISawIServed

Feel free to share and add any special feature of this blessed batch.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, seun.

Fundamental Observation:

10.Do you know that our pop is exact day with Islamic new year 1st Muharram 1437 NOT 1436.

1 Like

Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by yusufbida(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
ayusco85:
First of all I want to say a big congrats to all batch C 14 Corp members passing out today all over the country. It hasn't been an easy journey but thank God we lived to see the end of it.

Well over the course of my service year, I realized something different, unique, and special about this current batch of Corp members passing out today...............

2. We're the first to start receiving the new improve NYSC discharge Certificate that contains photograph

8. We are the first to experience nation wide head count during weekends. When we were supposed to be resting. No problem

9. And do you know that we spend exactly 323 days since when we enter camp on 26 Nov 14 - 15 Oct 15

10. Do you know that our POP is on exact day with the Islamic New year 1st muharram 1436

So you see, we're special and we will remain to be special throughout our life. I wish all the prospective batch C Corp members all over the country, all the best in all our endeavors. Stay blessed. #ICameISawIServed

Fundamental Observation:

10.Do you know that our pop is exact day with Islamic new year 1st Muharram 1437 NOT 1436
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by ehix89(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
corper weee.... we SPENT not SPEND.....work no dhey, work no dhey.
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by 2el(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
ayusco85:

drr is batch C in 2016
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Oahray: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Who said there wouldn't be batch C anymore?
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by deygar: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
morale high now in ph boro park, soldier kaduna don start again, kant wait to see wike come give us our state alawee, congrat to all batch c corp members.
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
ok.
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by MadCow1: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2015
ayusco85:

Unemployable Graduate Alert..

This article was written by a Nigerian Educational system graduate. grin grin

Utter fuckery... grin

Sorry bro, I just couldn't help myself. grin
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
See English!!!!! Smh for some Nigerian graduates.
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by Desdola(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
congratz. Wishing you guys grand favour in your sojourn ahead
Re: 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. by ayusco85(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
lukma227:

To me, nothing special if some percentage were not automatic employment after service, anyway Congratulation to all batch C Corp member

Don't spoil the fun. Over sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service / COVID-19: NYSC Shifts Camp Reopening Date, Bans Religious Gatherings / NBC Issues DSB And IPTV Broadcast Licence To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.