Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already (3382 Views)

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2015
I never believed dis cud be a dream. My love,Diezani Allison Madueke and the only woman I have bin crushing on for a long time finally granted me audience in my dream.

Diezani is simply a priceless work of art, a Jewel..

She is beautiful beyond compare!

I completely got engulfed in d glory and radiance of her beauty..

She smiled at me and I completely forgot I have ever encountered challenges in life.

She stretched forth her hands towards me and I was about bin engraced with d honor of giving her a hand kiss..... I den woke up!! ohhhh!!!

in short, I can die for dis woman...
..how do I tell d world dat I have bin charmed and ensnared by dis woman?..

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by donstriker0: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2015
U need heavy deliverance

10 Likes

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by sammyj: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Joblessness should be quickly eliminated to allow youths like the OP channel his creativity to something more useful than phantom interview with an alleged criminal shocked shocked grin shocked shocked !!!
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by boboLIL(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Go for ur medication pls bfr it goes out of hand...

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Zaikon(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2015
make I no talk say na madness
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Since you have a crush on her, you can swap her potential jail term. Your crush is a damaged good.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by ddippset(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Which diezanni is that? The former minister or the girl that sells vegetables along your street?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by powerfulsettingz: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2015
tell op to study this picture below very well

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Sunexy(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2015
embarassed
The same tin is happening to me..
I tink she is using us

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by magabounce(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2015
I recommend 1 teaspoon full of cement mixed with condemn engine oil.. 3 times daily... Did 1 yay pass medic aid

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by NigeriaB(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Wait oo, why be say guys just dey die for dis woman like dis?
make I no lie sha, me ma like d woman die.
op, I pray ur dream comes true for u.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
Querty:
I never believed dis cud be a dream. My love,Diezani and the only woman I have bin crushing on for a long time finally granted me audience in my dream.
She smiled at me and I completely forgot I have ever encountered challenges in life.
She stretched forth her hands towards me and I was about bin engraced with d honor of giving her a hand kiss..... I den woke up!! ohhhh!!!
[/s]

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2015
sammyj:
Joblessness should be quickly eliminated to allow youths like the OP channel his creativity to something more useful than phantom interview with an alleged criminal shocked shocked grin shocked shocked !!!

is not my fault

I just can't help it anymore bro

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by BTT(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Just when you think you have seen it all.

God have mercy.
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Gabaleve(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Too much weed
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2015
magabounce:
I recommend 1 teaspoon full of cement mixed with condemn engine oil.. 3 times daily... Did 1 yay pass medic aid

tanks!!

I pray it doesn't work
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by yorke1: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Potential gold digger.
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by ORACLE1975(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Take your drug
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2015
ddippset:
Which diezanni is that? The former minister or the girl that sells vegetables along your street?

The former minister
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2015
yorke1:
Potential gold digger.

how?

is not About her money!!

my mother has enof millions dat I have not even bin able to use yet..

I just love d woman

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Thank your stars that you woke up before been embraced if not, you could have woken up in a jail o brother
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by CyberWolf: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Sunexy:
embarassed
The same tin is happening to me..
I tink she is using us

hmmmm!!

I just wish I can just have an audience with her one day
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Thank your stars that you woke up before been embraced if not, you could have woken up in a jail o brother

Why do u tink she will be in jail?

what has she done wrong?

she served dis nation faithfully

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Querty:

Why do u tink she will be in jail?

what has she done wrong?

she served dis nation faithfully

Let the court decide that
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by teemanbastos(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin op na clown.... Chai.
Op u need holy cane grin grin
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by victorazy(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Querty:
I never believed dis cud be a dream. My love,Diezani Allison Madueke and the only woman I have bin crushing on for a long time finally granted me audience in my dream.

Ur an iidiot.
Someone's mother ur writing this rubbish about, if it was your mother how will u feel?
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Kingkamal(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Guy I only want her to #bringbackourmoney that's all.
I don't want anything from her
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2015
grin..
This op is high on expired weed

Diezani ko!
Macaroni ni

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Querty:

Infatuation at it's peak or maybe seduction

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Kingsley1000(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
victorazy:

Ur an iidiot.
Someone's mother ur writing this rubbish about, if it was your mother how will u feel?
op is sick upstairs .....she's even older than his mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached / CBN Illegal Recruitment: Positions Allocated To Relatives Of PMB's Top Officials / Two Female Deeper Life Members Fight Publicly Over Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.