Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,217 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already (3394 Views)

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Kingsley1000(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Omotolu:
Since you have a crush on her, you can swap her potential jail term. Your crush is a damaged good.
op is an !mb£ci|e
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmmm what Akpabio couldn't achieve in three years. If he catches you.
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Kingsley1000(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
And this is a Nigerian youth too? Oh my days! What a lost generation of idiots! You are most likely jobless, in school, under employed, own no car, house or anything worth it, married or have a stable girlfriend! Yet you are the youth of tomorrow? Not in million and one years! No wonder the politicians keep you away because the figure your ilk are mainly doofuses who would ruin the country running after useless things! Your type are the our oyel, our pikin, running around Nigeria chanting biafra, the clueless IPOB youth, good only as target practice for the police and military! Shiooor!!!!
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by hopilo: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Op comot your eye from my sweetheart ooo
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
This one don pass 'thread carefully'.
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
victorazy:

Ur an iidiot.
Someone's mother ur writing this rubbish about, if it was your mother how will u feel?

it's not my fault bro!! can't just help it
Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
hopilo:
Op comot your eye from my sweetheart ooo
lolzz

U ma?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already by Querty(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hmmmm what Akpabio couldn't achieve in three years. If he catches you.

are u serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached / Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi / Oyo Election Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.