Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

5 Questions To Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Questions To Muslims (841 Views)

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Does Jerusalem Mean Anything To Muslims Really? / Understanding Islam And Muhammed Better - Sincere Questions To Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions To Muslims by huxley(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2009
Watch this video for the questions.
Re: 5 Questions To Muslims by arramyjay: 2:18am On May 08, 2009
There are alot of confused people,confusion so much confusion.Why dont people have problems with other religions why Islam and christianity.
Re: 5 Questions To Muslims by littleb(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2009
@huxley
Enumerate your questions here for the whole world to see, I believe it would be answered
Re: 5 Questions To Muslims by babs787(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2009
@huxley
Enumerate your questions here for the whole world to see, I believe it would be answered

Seconded.
Re: 5 Questions To Muslims by tudor(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2009
Are you blind? Watch the video abeg
Re: 5 Questions To Muslims by babs787(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2009
@Tudor

Are you blind? Watch the video abeg

One of the strongest battery : cheesy, I am not blind but quite unfortunate that I coulsdnt watch the video and it would be ideal for him to post the issues here for the benefit of myself and those that couldnt watch it as well.

You may as well assist him to do that friend

(1) (Reply)

Islam Needs A Messiah / Ways Of Developing Khushoo’ (submissiveness) In Salaah / How To Correctly Send Greetings To Prophet Muhammad (sa)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.