Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34839 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by bilms(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.

151 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
^Good talk, but the reality in the Middle East goes way beyond the scope of your post.

4 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Talk2naija(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Islamist or Muslims or Jihadist or Terrorist? WHICH ONE IS The best 4 dem?

11 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by folafola(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
we should allow God to fight His battle Himself. let us face our business please.

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by hydeekam: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.
seconded[b]
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by alphaconde(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
They have heard this before but we really don't know the force behind their actions. I wud hv thought they weren't real muslims but after all they say allah arkbar

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by metro10: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors

I wish all muslims think like you, this world will be a better & safer place to live in. Bravo.

18 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by dtemidare: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wé keep deceiving ourselves.
Worst of it all was how brothers in the north reacted to it in violence. They keep killing their own kind. SMH.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by EkoAtlantic: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
What do you want us to do? undecided
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.

74 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by tnktosin(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
@Poster, too bad a great percentage of muslims wouldn't agree with u.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by raynold17(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
finally a Muslim with sense( no offence)... USA are know for blaspheming they also made a film of Jesus being gay etc .... and u don't see xtians burning embassies or killing other humans..

10 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Eko Atlantic: What do you want us to do? undecided

Watch your language!

I had to modify your post.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
99.9 % of the people who reacted never saw the video and never will. They are what you will call wild animalgs . . .

12 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by na2day(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Muslims can't just stand by and watch their prophet being mocked.

Just as they can't just stand by and watch their daughters dressing like a westerner or dating a non-Muslim.

Muslims can't just stand by and watch their son or daughter or an absolute stranger who is gay.

They resort to violence.

All religions have intolerance at their core.
But Islam wins the "hysterical mob incited to violence award" and the "prepared to kill strangers for God" award every time.

23 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Onyatinu: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
The truth is even the Bible has defined their nature. They only way they can change is to accept Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. Shikenan

16 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Decryptor(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
@op, with what u just posted here, i suspect u were probably a christian before converting to islam. U think like us

5 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie: 99.9 % of the people who reacted never saw the video and never will. They are what you will call wild animals . . .

Mind your language, I have to modify this as well.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hello! Yes, this thread is highly moderated. Kindly keep your comments civil.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mike404(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
RAMADAN KAREEM... OH I FORGOT SALAM ALEIKUM cheesy
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
People, it won't kill you to be civil. Foul language and insults are against forum rules and will attract sanctions.

Thank you again.

5 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by osram(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2012
When they produced 'ANGELS & DEMONS' AND THE DA VINCI CODE...y didnt christians protest or kill innocent pple?america please send down those drones n cosume dm all

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by dtemidare: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2012
Onyatinu: The truth is even the Bible has defined their nature. They only way they can change is to accept Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. Shikenan

Becareful of what you say. Everyone has the right to practice any religion they so ever deem fit. There's no diff between you and those guys that want to islamise this country.

9 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2012

you can choose to be mungun for all i care
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by violent(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2012
Muslims react to an insult to Islam....with a bigger insult to Islam!

Someone says "Oh, he's crazy"

and you replied "I'd rip my cloths off, break a few bones, and drown myself in acid to show the world how angry I am at you"

Most sane people will wonder which is more dishonorable to the Islamic faith. The low budget movie no one would have given a twist about or the very angry, destructive, erratic and unstable folks who destroy everything in sight to prove their religion is actually peaceful.

37 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by adeyincar: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2012
The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of Islamic nations, they've killed over a million souls in Iraq, they're killing Afghans in their thousands everyday, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria & other middle-eastern & African countries are under attack of d US.. I pray & hope that GOD intervene & save d world from d no.1 terrorist organisation(US)... Amen

13 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2012
metro10:
I wish all muslims think like you, this world will be a better & safer place to live in. Bravo.
Its not how he thinks,that is the teaching of the Holy Quran and the saying of the prophet(pbuh).Those people killing in the name of Islam are not different from Pastors that support Homosexualism,Perming of hair,Masturbation,Defrauding people of their money,Divorce,Burning and slapping of church members to mention a few.Does that mean Christainity permits it?There is no religion without criminals.You can only judge a religion by their holy book which serves as their rules and regulations,not the followers who sometimes twist it to suit their evil doings.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.