Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? (2019 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by chyckxx(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2015
It is now a normal thing to a "Normal guy" to put on earrings, either as a fashion trend or they just wanna feel involved. Some class of people do consider it as a sign of indecence or arrogancy while some feel it is unacceptable due to religious beliefs, there are still a group of people who see it as a normal thing and has no criticism for it. It is commonly practiced probably because a guy wants to follow the trends of the western world, they see it in movies, their favourite artiste does this, their friends do this and they wouldn't wanna feel isolated or left out. Now, my question is "does your religion accept or condemn this act? I really want to be aware cus i do this too. Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Alezy(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
doesn't look cool, i think it's built/made for the females why put em on??

well cnt really tell where in the bible dat it was condemned but I think it was.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by FirstCounsel(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Personally I view men who put on ear rings as being"weird". It takes a lot of guts to do so considering the kind of society we live in.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by therealdeal10: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2015
It's absolutely wrong
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2015
E no concern me
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Jozzy4: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Its wrong ; as a man , can you put on an earring to a Job interview ?

" not all things are advantageous"
- 1 Cor 10:23

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by chyckxx(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Alezy:
doesn't look cool, i think it's built/made for the females why put em on??

well cnt really tell where in the bible dat it was condemned but I think it was.
but there are some earrings made specially for guys..?
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by chyckxx(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
FirstCounsel:
Personally I view men who put on ear rings as being"weird". It takes a lot of guts to do so considering the kind of society we live in.
lol, true.. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by chyckxx(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2015
therealdeal10:
It's absolutely wrong
why do you think so?
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Alezy(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2015
chyckxx:
but there are some earrings made specially for guys..?
don't think so, unless now that the guyz are interested in it they decided to make something they will like.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by teemanbastos(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
End times... Iniquities abounding
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by therealdeal10: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Cuz it's made 4 d ladies, y wuld a guy open his ears jst 2 wear earrings, it does not make any sense

Religion wise (christian) men who put on earrings r slaves
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by MizFrances(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Of course it's weird
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by chyckxx(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Alezy:
don't think so, unless now that the guyz are interested in it they decided to make something they will like.
ok
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by finofaya: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
A man should be able to adorn himself a little na. I think they look good on most guys I see them on.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by God2man(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Badly bad.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Anas09: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Its wrong. That act is called Effeminacy.

What is Effeminacy?

Effeminacy is traits in a human boy or man that is more often associated with feminine nature, behavior, mannerisms, STYLE or gender roles rather than with masculine nature, behavior, mannerisms, STYLE or roles.

Its a sin in the Bible. Its grouped together with sins such as fornication, adultery, idolatry etc.

1Corrinthians 6:9 says
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not decieved neither fornicators, nor idolters, nor Drunkards, or EFFEMINATES, or homosexuals.

So now you see that its a sin. I know the depraved mind will ask me "show me where the Bible says, A man shd not wear earings". Read that passage and be wise.
Peace.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Freksy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
finofaya:
A man should be able to adorn himself a little na. I think they look good on most guys I see them on.

In fact, a man should be able to also apply lipstick, paint nails, color eyelids, wear eyelashes and bra etc. I think man will look good on the afore-listed too.

Hmmmm, evolution of man to woman!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by finofaya: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Freksy:

In fact, a man should be able to also apply lipstick, paint nails, color eyelids, wear eyelashes and bra etc. I think man will look good on the afore-listed too.

Hmmmm, evolution of man to woman!

Good. Very good.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Xenisha: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
Earrings are an important piece of jewelry for a woman. And for a man? After all, men also want to look beautiful and stylish. Usually diamond earrings for men look cool, but not in all moments. If you are a man and you are choosing your earrings, you should look into choosing more masculine and less flamboyant jewelry, then they will look cool on you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On May 24, 2022
chyckxx:
It is now a normal thing to a "Normal guy" to put on earrings,

Today, immorality and rebellion is the popular thing.

But even if the whole world does a bad thing, it would not change to be a good thing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Xenisha:
Earrings are an important piece of jewelry for a woman. And for a man? After all, men also want to look beautiful and stylish. Usually diamond earrings for men look cool, but not in all moments. If you are a man and you are choosing your earrings, you should look into choosing more masculine and less flamboyant jewelry, then they will look cool on you.

A man wearing ear ring is a rotten monkey pox loaded fagggot!

But you already know!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
Obviously this is a thread for men who both suck joysticks and swallow sperm and set their anuses to be penetrated by other penis carrying humans.

Perverts Corner.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by cornelboy(f): 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
Jozzy4:
Its wrong ; as a man , can you put on an earring to a Job interview ?

" not all things are advantageous"
- 1 Cor 10:23

MaxinDhouse, what do you think?
Is it a sin for a man to wear it?
What if I wore it to a party?
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys Putting On Earrings? by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On May 25, 2022
Xenisha:
If you are going to wear an earring anyways, why not be flamboyant about it. Who says flamboyance is only for women? grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only African Leader That Was Kissed On The Foot By Pope Francis / Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / Wives Hindering Husbands Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.