Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi (9205 Views)

The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechiā€™s Screening - The Nation / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by QTEST007(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
E
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by HzRF(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
ebubemicky:
HIS ROYAL BOLDNESS Chibuike. R.Amechi the king of the south grin hate him or like him this guy is strong a real political. How many people can be nd do the things he did nd still remain relevant and invincible. Bleep party this guy too much
U z relevant in which place?

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by naija2dabone(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
He read English Language.
Never worked for one day.
Never did business for one day.

Rivers state gave him an opportunity to serve the state at the state assembly.
Rivers state gave him another chance and made him a speaker.
Rivers state struggled and gave him the state by making him governor.
Rivers state voted for and gave him a second term.
Rivers state loved him and still love him.
-----------------------------------------

He stopped working for Rivers state.
He started working for APC.
He started diverting Rivers state money.
He had an ambition.
He was doing everything to achieve it.
He began to withdraw from the treasury.
He withdrew.
He took loan.
He impoverished the state.

Rivers state began to complain.
Rivers state began to lament.
Rivers state began to lack.
Rivers state began to cry.
Rivers state lost its pride.
Rivers state became empty.
Rivers state became pained.

Strangers came in.
Strangers stole from us
Strangers rape us.
Strangers brought us pains.
Strangers became kings and ruled us.

Strangers began to praise him.
Strangers began to call him sweet names.
Strangers stylishly turned him into a slave.
Strangers made him driver.
Strangers made him bodyguard.
Strangers made him wife excort.
Strangers made him enemy to his people.

They needed 100%
They got 80% from him.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
ocelot2006:

King of which south? A man that was chased away from Rivers state?
who chased him away?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by BALLOSKI: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
theV0ice:
These guys are good at dishing out correct breaking news.....I don't know how true this is
that has been the situation right from the day he faced the committee on ethics, privileges and public petitions. They can't meddle in a case that's before the court already; and this the position of the committee from day one. I don't see anything new here...
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by BALLOSKI: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2015
naija2dabone:
He read English Language.
Never worked for one day.
Never did business for one day.

Rivers state gave him an opportunity to serve the state at the state assembly.
Rivers state gave him another chance and made him a speaker.
Rivers state struggled and gave him the state by making him governor.
Rivers state voted for and gave him a second term.
Rivers state loved him and still love him.

He stopped working for Rivers state.
He started working for APC.
He started diverting Rivers state money.
He had an ambition.
He was doing everything to achieve it.
He began to withdraw from the treasury.
He withdrew.
He took loan.
He impoverished the state.

Rivers state began to complain.
Rivers state began to lament.
Rivers state began to lack.
Rivers state began to cry.
Rivers state lost its pride.
Rivers state became empty.
Rivers state became pained.

Strangers came in.
Strangers stole from us
Strangers rape us.
Strangers brought us pains.
Strangers became kings and ruled us.

Strangers began to praise him.
Strangers began to call him sweet names.
Strangers stylishly turned him into a slave.
Strangers made him driver.
Strangers made him bodyguard.
Strangers made him wife excort.
Strangers made him enemy to his people.

They needed 100%
They got 80% from him.
are you from rivers state?

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by stebell(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
Nothing true about it..

Tune ur TV sets nd see Amaechi screening has been moved to nxt week tuesday cous they re not done with his case..

Dont mind these mastubators in this forum. They are fond of teling lies to the public.
Amaechi wud be screened until his court case is heard.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by Rebelutionary: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ameachi only Survived because he had Imunity,and GEJ is a true democrat,when he mattered most to deliver Rivers to Apc,Ameachi lost woefully,maybe the Lion turned to Lizard and dats why he is also called the Lizard too.
He lost the battle but won the war...dt isnt hard to figure shey?

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:
People never learn at all..Some people are eternal blockheads.One of such is Gov. Wike.

Wike experienced firsthand how Amaechi fought relentlessly and didn't buckle under pressure from the combined federal might of GEJ, PEJ, Wike and Mbu Joseph Mbu..I don't even know who Livingstone Wechie is...a newday, a new nonentity seeking relevance.

Amaechi almost has absolute courage and determination in the face of adversity..HE isn't called a Lion for nothing..Blockhead Wike should know that by now.

That was how goliath was felled by the stone of little David after standing up to the strongest of all men!

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Wike knows how to rig..He rigs silly..

When the election results especially presidential were announced, we couldn't stop laughing..It was a comedy show live on National TV.
Wike knows how to rig? grin Oga, for staters, you can only rig elections where you are popular! grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

U are being hypocritical. Would the attacks have come if not for the powers at their disposal which they misuse? Where are they now, why can't they go attack Amaechi now now that he has no immunity? Even wike with his power couldn't do anything for Amaechi to appear before his fraudulent panel .
But when time to test his popularity amongst his people came, Peter was put aside and the sons of the prophets carried the day.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rebelutionary:

He lost the battle but won the war...dt isnt hard to figure shey?
Lolzzz...what about the peace, has he survived the peace?

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
But when time to test his popularity amongst his people came, Peter was put aside and the sons of the prophets carried the day.

yes because those in power use the instrument of intimidation, murder and thuggery. the primary reason why Shepopotamus was mandated to leave her husband side to personally supervise the shame. she sacrificed her vote in Bayelsa to supervise the fraud.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
QTEST007:
E
E for EEEEdiot. Its a degenerative disease suffered by mostly Apc members on NL.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebubemicky:
who chased him away?
Rivers people ably led by Wicked Wike! undecided

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by Rebelutionary: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lolzzz...what about the peace, has he survived the peace?
Peace u say? Obviously u r grasping at straws. Hw is dt evn urs to bother about? Am jst waitin to read ur funny comments when he gets confirmed!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

yes because those in power use the instrument of intimidation, murder and thuggery. the primary reason why Shepopotamus was mandated to leave her husband side to personally supervise the shame. she sacrificed her vote in Bayelsa to supervise the fraud.
Hahaha...demdem, your hatred for Mama Peace is so much and oozing all your over your post. I hope you don't end up like Lamar Odom soon! Tufiakwa!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rebelutionary:

Peace u say? Obviously u r grasping at straws. Hw is dt evn urs to bother about? Am jst waitin to read ur funny comments when he gets confirmed!
Now I am very worried about your sanity oga Dominic if you think Amaechi is going to be minister.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hahaha...demdem, your hatred for Mama Peace is so much and oozing all your over your post. I hope you don't end up like Lamar Odom soon! Tufiakwa!!

Forget tori.................i lie? didnt mama peace leave her husband side on gubernatorial day when HOA members of bayelsa house were waiting for her to vote them in to come to PH to spearhead the fraud that happened here. Her husband voted but she was no where to be found.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by abiambo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is tomorrow tuesday the 20th of October If No, den ur a big mumu... no screening till tuesday stop spreading falsehood

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

Forget tori.................i lie? didnt mama peace leave her husband side on gubernatorial day when HOA members of bayelsa house were waiting for her to vote them in to come to PH to spearhead the fraud that happened here. Her husband voted but she was no where to be found.
grin grin whatever kicks your boat oga mi, she achieved her heart's desires and is now basking in the euphoria of her victory in a serene community in Otuoke where she is served with fresh fish pepper soup with juice everyday! She can even decide to wash it down with ogogoro if she pleases. Afterwards she will entertain her guests with some new grammar no school will ever dare to teach and retires to her bed peaceful to snuggle with her husband! grin grin
Meanwhile, you continue to hate her and Amaechi continues his dry fasting (penitence) to become a NOISEMAKER. grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by Rebelutionary: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Now I am very worried about your sanity oga Dominic if you think Amaechi is going to be minister.
How do u call me Boss and question my sanity? Anyway am nt Dominic! Ok have heard u...afterall for years we kept hearin folks lyk u say Buhari can nevr b president. I wl com back here to remind u of ur boastful words! No need to argue and peddle slurs! Have a nice day!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
grin grin whatever kicks your boat oga mi, she achieved her heart's desires and is now basking in the euphoria of her victory in a serene community in Otuoke where she is served with fresh fish pepper soup with juice everyday! She can even decide to wash it down with ogogoro if she pleases. Afterwards she will entertain her guests with some new grammar no school will ever dare to teach and retires to her bed peaceful to snuggle with her husband! grin grin
Meanwhile, you continue to hate her and Amaechi continues his dry fasting (penitence) to become a NOISEMAKER. grin

Am happy for her. Am specially happy that such a misfit is no longer in the corridor of power any longer. If she like, she can choose to drown herself with kai kai, that's her cupid tea. Era of crass stupidity from the wife of our leader is no more. A woman with class has replaced theV0ice.
Yes, amaechi will surely be more powerful than he was in the precious dispensation while his enemies will be underneath him. I can live with that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

Am happy for her. Am specially happy that such a misfit is no longer in the corridor of power any longer. If she like, she can choose to drown herself with kai kai, that's her cupid tea. Era of crass stupidity from the wife of our leader is no more. A woman with class has replaced theV0ice.
Yes, amaechi will surely be more powerful than he was in the precious dispensation while his enemies will be underneath him. I can live with that.
Demdem read what you wrote again, it is unlike you cos it is replete with typos. That is what pathologic hatred does to a person. Imagine if this was to be an exam, you will score zero! grin
This woman has written her name in the annals of history and you can't wish that away unfortunately. cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by frankyychiji(f): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rebelutionary:

How do u call me Boss and question my sanity? Anyway am nt Dominic! Ok have heard u...afterall for years we kept hearin folks lyk u say Buhari can nevr b president. I wl com back here to remind u of ur boastful words! No need to argue and peddle slurs! Have a nice day!
Who told you a boss' sanity can never be called to question? Adios mate!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Demdem read what you wrote again, it is unlike you cos it is replete with typos. That is what pathologic hatred does to a person. Imagine if this was to be an exam, you will score zero! grin
This woman has written her name in the annals of history and you can't wish that away unfortunately. cheesy

So u think I take ur kind serious by double checking my post anytime I respond so ur rants eh? What do u take me for. Yes we all know her as the most useless first lady in our history. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by alexlee50: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

I talk am say dem no train u well and no be lie.kai u lack home training. U are a shame to your generation
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
alexlee50:
I talk am say dem no train u well and no be lie.kai u lack home training. U are a shame to your generation

Fool, ur seeds will be responsible for ur calamity.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by alexlee50: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, ur seeds will be responsible for ur calamity.
just the way u will be to your parents.child of anger and bitterness,.did u come from a home where you were shown? Are u a product of rape or a one night stand? There is too much anger and bad belle in u
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
alexlee50:
just the way u will be to your parents.child of anger and bitterness,.did u come from a home where you were shown? Are u a product of rape or a one night stand? There is too much anger and bad belle in u

Fool, the cursed state of ur home is none of my business neither will it add value to thread.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by alexlee50: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, the cursed state of ur home is none of my business neither will it add value to thread.
child of bitterness and anger, I am not the one who made you said you should come out as a product of a one night stand between your drunk father and your retarded mother.I am not the one who said u should be employed, I am not the one who said u should be bitter at the system. Also be careful, what u say with your tongue, u are just heaping more curses on your troubles.my advice for u is this, be open minded and objective in life, don't envy or be jealous of other people. That is when things will turn around for u
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!SENATE Commitee On Ethics Concludes Report On Amaechi by dekdek: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
alexlee50:
child of bitterness and anger, I am not the one who made you said you should come out as a product of a one night stand between your drunk father and your retarded mother.I am not the one who said u should be employed, I am not the one who said u should be bitter at the system. Also be careful, what u say with your tongue, u are just heaping more curses on your troubles.my advice for u is this, be open minded and objective in life, don't envy or be jealous of other people. That is when things will turn around for u

dekdek:

Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / Amended Electoral Bill Bar Ministers, Commissioners From Contesting In Primaries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90