Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium (1218 Views)

Barcelona Fans, Caption This Photo Of Henry And Messi In The Emirates Stadium. / Old Trafford And Emirates Stadium Are Best Grounds In The Premier League / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2009
I've got spare tickets to the Arsenal vs Chelsea Game at the Emirates Stadium on May 10th 2009.

The seats are in Area 25 Lower Tier.

If you're in need of one, talk to me.

Till then,
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by proudly9ja(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2009
How much you dey sell am?
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by lalaboi(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2009
blud. . . .na wa oh. . .u nor even finish negotiations wiv me lol
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2009
ahonohai:

I've got spare tickets to the Arsenal vs Chelsea Game at the Emirates Stadium on May 10th 2009.

The seats are in Area 25 Lower Tier.

If you're in need of one, talk to me.

Till then,

Are u aware touting tickets on the internet is ILLEGAL??
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2009
proudly9ja:

How much you dey sell am?

£150 each, tis a sold out Grade A fixture

lalaboi:

blud. . . .na wa oh. . .u nor even finish negotiations wiv me lol

Negotiations ongoing, you were saying?
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are u aware touting tickets on the internet is ILLEGAL??

Oh yes I'm aware but I'm no tout.

I'm only linking people with available membership cards, besides what the club is more concerned is about organised exchange networks and not individuals looking to sell a couple of tickets,
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
smiley wink cheesy cool Still available
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by switch47(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
THIS IS ILLEGAL!! you are touting it, period!!
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
switch47:

THIS IS ILLEGAL!! you are touting it, period!!

Sue Me!!!
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Seun(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
Moved back to the sports section. Nairaland is not a British website, we are Nigerians.
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
Seun:

Moved back to the sports section. Nairaland is not a British website, we are Nigerians.

Senior Seun. . . I'm honoured

I'm a Nigerian too. I support Nigeria, Arsenal and England. . . Nairaland is an International website. . . Nigerians are international people . . . Several Nairaland Members live in England . . . Several Nairaland members support Arsenal or Chelsea. . . Several of them would love to see the game.

At the risk of being further misunderstood and in a bid to avoid all controversy (thanks to being bossed around grin by Cristalz, I have decided to give the tickets away free to any two deserving Nairalanders. . .)

I might live in Lagos, but I try to attend as many games as I can.

Cheers
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by olokun(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2009
I'm interested.How much is it?
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by blacksta(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2009
£150 ke ? That is very expensive - i dont think is that much when buy at the gate or from the touts outside the stadium. Make i offer you 30 pounds ja le,
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Ibime(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2009
Cristalz, legal or illegal, police no get time to dey check.

Let the guy sell his stuff as long as he isn't demanding any advance-fee.

I certainly wouldn't buy sha, especially from someone in Naija.
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by switch47(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2009
Seun:

grin meaning that makes it Legal since Niraland is Not a british website- even if the Ticket being touted is that of two gritish teams shocked shocked illeglity is illegality whichever way you look at it- perhaps that is why Nigeria is the Dump house for PIRATES!! shocked Goodnight nigeria!!
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 4:20pm On May 06, 2009
Ibime:

U wouldn't buy but u want someone else to buy and face the risk.
Typical Nigerian. . . . .As long as i am not affected, i don't care whose horse is gored.
Re: Tickets To Arsenal Vs Chelsea On May 10th At Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2009
olokun:

I'm interested.How much is it?
£150 . . .
Ibime:

No advance fee. . . you pay when you get to your seat. . . . I'm in Lagos till Friday. . . you can call me to go over the details.

blacksta:

£150 ke ? That is very expensive - i dont think is that much when buy at the gate or from the touts outside the stadium. Make i offer you 30 pounds ja le,

You can't get an Adult ticket for a Category A fixture for £30. . . FYI box office is always closed on match days and tickets are never sold at the gates.

switch47:

grin meaning that makes it Legal since Niraland is Not a british website- even if the Ticket being touted is that of two gritish teams shocked shocked illeglity is illegality whichever way you look at it- perhaps that is why Nigeria is the Dump house for PIRATES!! shocked Goodnight nigeria!!

I've just got spare tickets.

(1) (Reply)

Best African Football Nation / Adidas Suspends Nigeria / 2014 Boxing Fight – Samuel Peter Defeats Ron Aubrey- Full Fight Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.