Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode (6220 Views)

"Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by WIZGUY69(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
seunmsg:

We can accuse Kanu of many things, truth is, he is truly sincere and passionate about having biafra. Same can't be said of FFK. Just some months ago, he was campaigning for GEJ to become the president of a united Nigeria. So, what has changed between now and then?

FFK is just an attention seeking nuisance. All he wants is some attention from PMB and he will change is tune. He is the number one political flip floper in Nigeria. Anybody that knows his antecedents will never take him serious.

I know!
FFK is just a confused attention seeking guy.
he just want to be in the news all the time.
but unfortunately, he's not holding any political post now. give FFK food and he will dance to your music - obj.
but as for KANU, he's putting His people in jeopardy, I can bet it that ojuku's Biafra movement will be successful than his. why will someone be in another country and be leading a movement.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Warlord3000(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Not a fan of FFK ... but nice write up nonetheless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Gr8tasign: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Dancing

Ride on FFK

Awaken the consciousness of ur people to this reality, yes, Nigeria is nothing but definition of failure. it's the deceitful and senseless that sings Nigeria praise.

(To them that believes in Nigeria)

Please name one thing that's working or one thing one should be proud of about Nigeria?

Just one.

As for me, to ur tent O Israel!
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Eziachi:
He is hungry again. Someone please feed him.
The biggest flip flopper ever, who never remain on any stance for even a second.
Few months ago he believed in Nigeria with Jonathan as Jesus Christ, few months later he believed in Oduduwa.
What the heck with T Y Danjuma of all people?
FFK equalized crazy+confusion

I thought you used to support Nigerian fragmentation
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
omenka:
Indeed.Indeed, he dies.

www.premiumtimesng.com/
news/131308-fani-kayode-blasts-
jonathan-says-president-is-leaving-
legacy-of-destruction-and-disaster.html
Same way El-rufai said B00HARI was "perpetually unelectable"

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has asked former military rulers, Generals Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) and Muhammadu Buhari, to quit the 2011 presidential race.
Speaking with Daily Sun in Abuja at the Leadership independence conference organized by the Leadership Newspaper on Nigeria at 50, El-Rufai canvassed the enthronement of a new generation of leaders.
“I have great respect for President Babangida. I think he has done a lot for Nigeria. You won’t take that from him. He has made his mistakes like every human being, but people like President Babangida and General Buhari should just disappear. They should give way to a new set of people with new ideas. Young people preferably,” El-Rufai said.
El-Rufai said the whole world is now being ruled by young people and wondered why old blood should continue to rule Nigeria. “Obama is 48 and Cameron is 43 for God’s sake. So, why are we recycling leaders that ruled this country very well or very badly 25 years ago?,” he queried.
El-Rufai said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders.
“I think that we will not make progress until we break the link from the past and just move on. 70 per cent of Nigerians are below the age of 40. Many of these young people, the next generation, as they are called, are on internet services such as Facebook and twitter, using Blackberry and if you ask any of these people running for presidency, they will think that
Blackberry is a fruit. So, we have to move away from there and stop thinking that this leadership thing is all about us or all about individuals.
We must put the future of the country at heart and give way to a new generation of leadership.”
While declaring that the nation had something to celebrate for remaining united as one country despite fighting a civil war, El-Rufai, however, said there was a lot to reflect about. “As we look towards the next 50 years, I think the principal issue in Nigeria has been the failure of leadership. We have not made the progress that our human and natural resources entitled us to make and it is all because we have failed leaders,” he noted.
On the forthcoming elections, El-Rufai said the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) would ensure credible elections in 2011. “I have personal confidence in Prof. Attahiru Jega. He is a man of great integrity. He is an honest man, who could not be bought at any price and for that reason, we are all hopeful that he will ensure free and fair elections,” he said.
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/elrufai-s-2010-advice-to-buhari-you-are-expired-go-and-retire

Remember that Tinubu once said "Buhari and his ilk are agents of destruction".
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by clevadani: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Call him whatever you want, but this guy always makes a whole lot of sense in his articles.
did he make sense when he said he slept with Bianca?
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by chernest2002: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Ffk have said what I knew since the time of abacha. Every nation is moving forward but Nigeria is backwards and we are not even equal people, Nigeria have born to rule, born to be ruled and slaves. And many are still ignorant of their condition. Is a shame they don't see Ffk as saying the truth but Ffk will live long, he have been at the top and sees what many will never see in their life time. Wake up my people.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
clevadani:
did he make sense when he said he slept with Bianca?
Maybe, That's his personal life.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
All these wailers agitating for secession,why didn't they cry for it when Jonathan was President?

they just want attention from PMB, they day PMB will invite all of them to aso rock, they will calm down, its just about getting attention, afenifere seems to be lost in the cold just because PMB no send them, that's why they want to secede, as if falae was the first yoruba man to be kidnapped.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
chernest2002:
Ffk have said what I knew since the time of abacha. Every nation is moving forward but Nigeria is backwards and we are not even equal people, Nigeria have born to rule, born to be ruled and slaves. And many are still ignorant of their condition. Is a shame they don't see Ffk as saying the truth but Ffk will live long, he have been at the top and sees what many will never see in their life time. Wake up my people.

if ffk, has said all these when he was minister, folks will take him more serious, he just want something from PMB even if it is to replace Lai mohammed aa APC spokesman, that's all, its all about food mehn, man must wack
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I know!
FFK is just a confused attention seeking guy.
he just want to be in the news all the time.
but unfortunately, he's not holding any political post now. give FFK food and he will dance to your music - obj.
but as for KANU, he's putting His people in jeopardy, I can bet it that ojuku's Biafra movement will be successful than his. why will someone be in another country and be leading a movement.

my brother, they know what they want, by time the kanu guy must have bought personal properties in some of those choice countries he has been visiting in recent times, that will be the end of the biafra struggle, ffk needs an appointment urgently even if it is PA to Buhari's daughter and he will be fine, man must wack jare
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by illiad: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2015
K
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by GenbIoodykiller: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
All these wailers agitating for secession,why didn't they cry for it when Jonathan was President?

Sharap angry
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Beremx(f): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Sharap angry
if I slap you ehn! grin
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by GenbIoodykiller: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
if I slap you ehn! grin

Sorry don't slap me lipsrsealed
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by authorMOSES(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
THE COMPLACENCY OF TODAY,IS THE CAPTIVITY OF TOMMOROW”..PASTOR SAMUEL RODRIGUES.)fani kayode,hv just said it all.nigeria is together,because of d oil in n'delta...if this oil wells were to be in sokoto,katsina,kebbi or kano,do u think we will still be together? Personally,i hv no problem with d hausa/fulanis.the real problem is with d n'deltans thelmselves.or how do u explain to d outside world,that somegroup of people consistently steals ur billions But ended up giving u thousands?why should an hausaman,dip his hands in My own pocket & takeaway My #1million,But returned only #100.000. to me? The n'deltans,that lays d golden eggs,seems to be comfortable as secondclass citizens!!..IF A MAN HAS NO PURPOSE FOR LIVING,HE IS NOT FIT TO LIVE”...MARTIN LUTHER KING JNR.)
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
The only brave yoruba man others have sold their birthright to their hausa/fulani masters

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by ubyways(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
This mouth watery man can't deal with his defeat, he should have compiled this trash when he was dinning with Gel. So now that the government has changed hand is the right time to agitate for secession . Obviously ffk can't deal with playing a second fiddle in d country, in a sane society this man should have been in prison by now
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by wizywise2013: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
As bad as this article may sound to the ears of many and as much hatred many will have for Mr FFK. this is the first time in my life i have seen a man saying the truth as it is, without fear but from a concern a worried heart like millions of peace loving Nigerians. when will Nigerians come to the realization that the north principally will not embraced the south as one loving bride. why are southerns butcher when ever there are crisis in the north. my fellow brothers has the north and south agree to live as one?. the ibos, yoruba, edos,efik, and other ethnic minority groups has live happily together and even inter married within themselves. when was the last time a Fulani or northern Hausa man married someone from the east or help in advancing sectors like the music industry, film industry and so on. why are will always thinking all will be well when in reality some people are not ready to consider others as equals in a country. have will all forgotten so easily how over 1000 thousand southerners including youth corpers were Butcher in the north when the same BUHARI lost an election in 2011., and up to date this man who happen to be the president of this nation has show no remorse or apology to families affected..yet no violence was taken when a southerner lost an election. it is sad when many will always think Nigeria is one united country. Iam not in support of the Briafra movement or oduduwa republic. What am in support OF is the realization of the entire south, west and east region that they can better coexist with themselves in a united nation than having the north as part of them Which clearly are not ready to share the same ideology as one united nation. otherwise the next 100 years will not look different from what it is now. because as long as the north see itself as supreme to the south that has contributed more to the growth of this nation, we will continue to be in bondage. it is hard time will come as one and put other differences aside and called the north to ORDER that they either separate RELIGION from state and join hands in creating a Constitution that is holistic and give equal right, protection and privilege to everyone in respective of were you are from or what language you speak, otherwise for the sake of our unborn children and love for growth and freedom on earth will we take it by force with fire and blood if necessary that is the only way out. Enough is Enough. before i round up i will like to say a BIG thank you Mr FFK for being Brave to share your thought which is definitely the truth about this nation.I KNOW MANY WILL HATE YOU AND ALSO ME BY THINKING that all will be well if things are do properly but are ignorantly not aware that it is not how things are done but the ideology of oneness and purpose that makes nation to strive for excellent and Greatness. KEEPING SHARE YOUR THOUGHT MANY FEEL THE SAME WAY AND IN SUPPORT OF YOU.....Stay BLESS....[quote author=wizywise2013 post=39008075]As bad as this article may sound to the ears of many and as much hatred many will have for Mr FFK. this is the first time in my life i have seen a man saying the truth as it is, without fear but from a concern a worried heart like millions of peace loving Nigerians. when will Nigerians come to the realization that the north principally will not embraced the south as one loving bride. why are southerns butcher when ever there are crisis in the north. my fellow brothers has the north and south agree to live as one?. the ibos, yoruba, edos,efik, and other ethnic minority groups has live happily together and even inter married within themselves. when was the last time a Fulani or northern Hausa man married someone from the east or help in advancing sectors like the music industry, film industry and so on. why are will always thinking all will be well when in reality some people are not ready to consider others as equals in a country. have will all forgotten so easily how over 1000 thousand southerners including youth corpers were Butcher in the north when the same BUHARI lost an election in 2011., and up to date this man who happen to be the president of this nation has show no remorse or apology to families affected..yet no violence was taken when a southerner lost an election. it is sad when many will always think Nigeria is one united country. Iam not in support of the Briafra movement or oduduwa republic. What am in support OF is the realization of the entire south, west and east region that they can better coexist with themselves in a united nation than having the north as part of them Which clearly are not ready to share the same ideology as one united nation. otherwise the next 100 years will not look different from what it is now. because as long as the north see itself as supreme to the south that has contributed more to the growth of this nation, we will continue to be in bondage. it is hard time will come as one and put other differences aside and called the north to ORDER that they either separate RELIGION from state and join hands in creating a Constitution that is holistic and give equal right, protection and privilege to everyone in respective of were you are from or what language you speak, otherwise for the sake of our unborn children and love for growth and freedom on earth will we take it by force with fire and blood if necessary that is the only way out. Enough is Enough. before i round up i will like to say a BIG thank you Mr FFK for being Brave to share your thought which is definitely the truth about this nation.I KNOW MANY WILL HATE YOU AND ALSO ME BY THINKING that all will be well if things are do properly but are ignorantly not aware that it is not how things are done but the ideology of oneness and purpose that makes nation to strive for excellent and Greatness. KEEPING SHARE YOUR THOUGHT MANY FEEL THE SAME WAY AND IN SUPPORT OF YOU.....Stay BLESS....
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by otil1: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
flyingsnail:

I say goodbye Nigeria: give us Oduduwa or let us die.

Bia biko, is this not what IPOB have been saying from before the war?

When it is said that Igbos are ahead of every tribe in Nigeria, people begin to curse out of sheer jealousy and envy.

Now, it took children of O'dua republic, 50years to reach the conclusion we reached in 1966.

That's a gap of 50years. 50years!

Anyway, 2 down, 1 to go. Eastern region & Western region. Mid west (Edo), are you coming along?
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by cocoduck: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigerians do not understand that for an country to move forward, that country must STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE FORMER COLONIAL MASTERS. That is why I hate Buhari so much, wait do you guys really think that the British are happy they left the shores of this country? Okay, i.e. Look at Hon Kong and the island they are struggling with Argentina and you will see they want to colonize these people and in is their eyes, they will do anything to get those places, is it a country as big as Nigeria that they will say okay we don't care? Think Africans, think.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by wizywise2013: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
THE EDO PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW SUITE THAT IS A MUST
otil1:

Bia biko, is this not what IPOB have been saying from before the war?

When it is said that Igbos are ahead of every tribe in Nigeria, people begin to curse out of sheer jealousy and envy.

Now, it took children of O'dua republic, 50years to reach the conclusion we reached in 1966.

That's a gap of 50years. 50years!

Anyway, 2 down, 1 to go. Eastern region & Western region. Mid west (Edo), are you coming along?
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by 7lives: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
This man has escaped from the rehab again?.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Osyabj: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ojukwu and the Eastern Region fought and died and the same Yoruba betrayed the effort 50 years ago and now yoruba can see that TREACHERY does not always pay. Anyhow now the Odua kids can have maximum respect and always follow their leaders from the East!
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
well I will love it if we have our odua-nation, for yorubas, of yorubas and by yorubas, but be very rest assured Mr cocaine sniffer(FFK) that if and when odua nation is actualized, clowns like you will be lynched.

Our odua nation must only consist of people with sane minds and great ideas........

You will love to have odua nation, but you are too coward to speak up for it. The one yoruba man who pick up the courage to speak up for it, is now the one you mofo are threaten to lynch if ever your odua nation is actualized.

I wonder when , how and who you are waiting for to speak up and fight for the actualization of your beloved odua nation. You sit down and keep dreaming and wishing that oneday your odua nation will fall from heaven and actualize itself.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by francizy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Because Jonathan did not marginalize anybody, unlike this B00HARI with his Northernization agenda.

Speak the truth and be termed a wailer. Mtcheeww...
He's a wailer, while you're a zombie.

You dey mind that Okorocha balls licker? angry

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by citizenY(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2015
teadrake:
FFK seems confuse to me,he should rather face his newly acquired girlfriend while dwelling on the defeat he contributed to the last regime.Attention seeker running his mouth like tap water

Yes o, the last time Ffk walked with "giants" was with Jonathan and it was during the "rainy season". Now it is "dry season"!!!!

Femi is just like the blind man wey say eye dey smell.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by hammariise(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Kai FFK, nace OJUKWU ma yaci bura ubansa balle ODUDUWA, wawa kawai [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I thought you used to support Nigerian fragmentation
I had never campaigned or supported any Nigeria fragmentation but rather, that my Biafra people should not be part of pro 1970 Nigeria.
But those that love to stay with one Nigeria should be encouraged and allowed to exercise that choice.

And the only condition of Biafra being part of Nigeria That I will ever subscribe is through the adoptation of United kingdom system among their four home nations., where nations like Biafra will be free to exercise their independence in every spheres of life except in defence and foreign affairs.
That has been my stance since 1967 and has never change..
But because I wanted Biafra doesn't mean I had to listen to an unreliable person like FFK who never stood on any principles between am to pm but his stances are based on where his relevance was at any particular time within the ruling circle.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Osyabj:
Ojukwu and the Eastern Region fought and died and the same Yoruba betrayed the effort 50 years ago and now yoruba can see that TREACHERY does not always pay. Anyhow now the Odua kids can have maximum respect and always follow their leaders from the East!
I had learned with experience not to continue blaming Yoruba for what happened to us or use the word "betrayed".
We are two different people with individual self interests to protect and defend. Yoruba owes us nothing and so do we. They did not betray us but acted on self interest.

Irrespective of how their actions or inaction hurts us then, we had to accept that they acted out of their self own interest, just as we fought for our self existence and our self interest too.
They believed that one Nigeria would be best serve their interest and evidence since 1970 had shown that they were right as they had done very well with one Nigeria. They seemed to know how to operate within the mucky waters of Nigeria, hence they loved it.
But we the Biafra people has no idea how to operate in Nigeria despite the experiences, hence being outside Nigeria willl best serve us.

Even though that I believed that Oduduwa as an independent nation has what it takes be more successful more than everyone else in Nigeria today if left on their own as a nation but for some reason they believe in one Nigeria. We should accept and respect that.
Calling them betrayers does not help our own cause in anyway possible. Experience had thought me loads. That's why I joined NADECO then in the UK and spent my hard-earned cash on it, because I honestly and truly believed that it was our brightest opportunity to get out of Nigeria, but we could not got over the past and we blew it again.

That is why I supported the idea of Radio/TV Biafra, but am totally against the content of their broadcasting. No reasonable politician in world will take us serious with what they are broadcasting. Its silly, unintelligent crude and lack of purpose or direction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Took N28bn Bank Loans In Five Years –NLC / (photo) Robber With Six Pack Meets His End After He Was Caught In Ebonyi. / What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.