Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode (6219 Views)

"Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by yhemsy62(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.
Nlers today is my day, pls show some love. Happy birthday to me. Cheers
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by adekolaelect(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Ppls have knowledge nt useful but 4 selfish interest FFK u are stil who u are. We don't pray we hav sombody like u as a leader if we have oduduwa as a country u hav knowledge but using 4 negative activities abt this nation pls ask 4 wisdom 4rm God. God bless u God bless Nigeria
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by TheFreeOne: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eziachi:
I had learned with experience not to continue blaming Yoruba for what happened to us or use the word "betrayed".
We are two different people with individual self interests to protect and defend. Yoruba owes us nothing and so do we. They did not betray us but acted on self interest.

Irrespective of how their actions or inaction hurts us then, we had to accept that they acted out of their self own interest, just as we fought for our self existence and our self interest too.
They believed that one Nigeria would be best serve their interest and evidence since 1970 had shown that they were right as they had done very well with one Nigeria. They seemed to know how to operate within the mucky waters of Nigeria, hence they loved it.
But we the Biafra people has no idea how to operate in Nigeria despite the experiences, hence being outside Nigeria willl best serve us.

Even though that I believed that Oduduwa as an independent nation has what it takes be more successful more than everyone else in Nigeria today if left on their own as a nation but for some reason they believe in one Nigeria. We should accept and respect that.
Calling them betrayers does not help our own cause in anyway possible . Experience had thought me loads. That's why I joined NADECO then in the UK and spent my hard-earned cash on it, because I honestly and truly believed that it was our brightest opportunity to get out of Nigeria, but we could not got over the past and we blew it again.

That is why I supported the idea of Radio/TV Biafra, but am totally against the content of their broadcasting. No reasonable politician in world will take us serious with what they are broadcasting . Its silly, unintelligent crude and lack of purpose or direction.
Re: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode by flyingsnail(f): 9:48am On May 01, 2017
welcome ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Took N28bn Bank Loans In Five Years –NLC / Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC / Presidency Reacts As PDP Says Buhari Incompetent, Managing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.