Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! (3574 Views)

Why Would Muslims Deny This Truth? / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2015
The undeniable islamic terrorism acts in history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by 4stylz: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Their hearts are filled with evil; crazy Muslims terrorists.. all of them
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace but if you say otherwise they will kill you just to prove Islam is a religion of peace...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Annunaki(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Islam is a religion of peace but if you say otherwise they will kill you just to prove Islam is a religion of peace...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Annunaki(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Muslims can you deny this genocide carried out by your best example as well?

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
[size=14pt][Think of it, Hindus living with Jews no problem, Bahá’i living with Jews no problem, Jews living with Hindus no problem, Sikhist living with hindu no problem, Hindus living with bais no problem, Christians living with Jews no problem, Jews living with buste no problem, Shintos living with Odinist no problem, Buddist living with Sikhists no problem, Baháis living with christians no problem, buddist living with Shintos no problem, buddist living with Hindus no problem, hindus living with Christians only a rare problem, Odinist living with buddist no problem, confucianist living with Hindus no problem, Odinist living with confucianist no problem.

And now lets see. Muslims living with the Jews PROBLEM, muslims living with SIKHISTS problem, muslims living with Hindus problem, muslims living with Baháis problem, muslims living with Shintos problem, muslims living with buddist problem, muslims living with christians problem, muslims living with Odinist problem, Muslims living with muslims very BIG problem.

So this led to’ they are not happy in Gaza, Egypt, Libya, Iran,Irak, Yemen,Pakistan, Syria Lebanon, Nigeria, Kenya, Sudan,Morocco, and Afghanistan. So where are they happy? They are happy in AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, FRANCE HOLLAND, ITALY, Germany, Spain Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Denmark, they are happy in the USA and Canada. They are very happy in ENGLAND more for the welfare benefits. They are happy in every country that is not islamic. And who do they blame?not Islam, not thier leadership, not themselves they blame the countries they are happy in and they want to change the countries they are happy in to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy. Islamic Jihad, un islamic terror organisation, isisi, alquida, talibans, boko haram, allusswa, Abu Sayyaf, ,Abyan islamic army,muslim brotherhood,lashkar-e-Tiba, égyptien islamic jihad, Ansaru, Abdullah Azzam brigades ,alshubab somalia. Hamas, Hezbollah, islamic jihad union, there are lot more. All terrorism today around the world is islamic. Not a hate but the bitter truth.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i]Islam is a religion of peace but if you say otherwise they will kill you just to prove Islam is a religion of peace...
grin grin . I only see the piss in place of PEACE.... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Annunaki:
Muslims can you deny this genocide carried out by your best example as well?

They just bomb 106 people in Ankara Turkey last Saturday. The koran get force umm : angry
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Annunaki(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2015
plappville:

They just bomb 106 people in Ankara Turkey last Saturday. The koran get force umm : angry

And you will never see any outrage on the side of 'conservative' muslims condemning these extremists yet if you draw a simple cartoon of that paedophile there will be outrage all over the muslim world. Bunch of pathetic losers. angry
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by myproperty(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Guess what? I googled "The world's most notorious prophet" and whose name did I see?
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Every religion at on point in time, persecuted, but some have stopped while some are still persecuting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by olarhtunji(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2015
myproperty:
Guess what? I googled "The world's most notorious prophet" and whose name did I see?

how are we suppose to know. ..gerrarAhere abeg
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by johnydon22(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
krattoss:
Every religion at on point in time, persecuted, but some have stopped while some are still persecuting

I wouldn't call what Islam is doing now persecution rather it is just some moro_nic irrational and mindless effect of subscribing to the dictates of some illiterate medieval sun baked arab man..

An average muslim doesn't have a problem with a full grown man marrying a girl of 10 but will call for the head of a person that insults some dead rotten delusional arab man.

An average muslim will laugh at the greek myth of Perseus having a flying horse but will shout and praise God that muhammed rode a flying horse. . is that not just plain imbecilic..

They will say Islam is a religion of peace but will kill to prove it. . is that not some chronic psychosis?

Is this not the action of people lacking basic human brains . . . Islam has turned many people who would have been normal people into crazy, savages of medieval standard in a 21st century of intense civilization..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

I wouldn't call what Islam is doing now persecution rather it is just some moro_nic irrational and mindless effect of subscribing to the dictates of some illiterate medieval sun baked arab man..

An average muslim doesn't have a problem with a full grown man marrying a girl of 10 but will call for the head of a person that insults some dead rotten delusional arab man.

An average muslim will laugh at the greek myth of Perseus having a flying horse but will shout and praise God that muhammed rode a flying horse. . is that not just plain imbecilic..

They will say Islam is a religion of peace but will kill to prove it. . is that not some chronic psychosis?

[img]4a1okfz7n4z30t8ah15moqjp.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/behead-insult-islam-mohammed.jpg[/img]

Is this not the action of people lacking basic human brains . . . Islam has turned many people who would have been normal people into crazy, savages of medieval standard in a 21st century of intense civilization..
[/b]
go shout it to their ears, let me see whether u won't join the queue. tongue
johnydon22:
[b]

[img]4a1okfz7n4z30t8ah15moqjp.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/behead-insult-islam-mohammed.jpg[/img]

[/b]
go shout it to their ears, let me see whether u won't join the queue.
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by johnydon22(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
myproperty:

Hahahahaha this is so so so ...... grin . . . I just googled it now and look what i got..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by johnydon22(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
krattoss:
go shout it to their ears, let me see whether u won't join the queue. tongue go shout it to their ears, let me see whether u won't join the queue.

Hahahahahaha you no like me ooo, you wan make them murder me join??..

**Takes my slippers and runs out of thread** if there is something muslims can be very mindlessly is violent.. They have such violence tendency more than any other religion in the world today..

Affirms the saying "Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told, religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right (mindlessness)"

"Nothing makes people commit evil so happily and cheerfully than religion"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Annunaki:

And you will never see any outrage on the side of 'conservative' muslims condemning these extremists yet if you draw a simple cartoon of that paedophile there will be outrage all over the muslim world. Bunch of pathetic losers. angry

They cant condemne what thier religion supports. You know the reason why they attacked the French magazine Charlie HEBDO last year was because Charlie caricatured thier prophet. They killed journalist and artists and the same day they entered a Jewish super market. Killed the Jews and asked who were christians. Hopefully some people were hiding in the storehouse they could have finish all the people in the shop if the security was not en time. True muslims must kill for Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
krattoss:

Muslim dont persecute, they terrorise the entire world. They do so because they are convinced of their right to rule the world and subject it to their rule. It doesn’t matter what country they are in, in the mind of the the true Muslims, the country must bow to their laws while they (muslims )in return don’t have to obey the laws of that land. Its all about domination. If muhammed had not instructed them to dominate. We wont be here discussing Islam.
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Annunaki(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
myproperty:

No prizes for the correct answer cheesy
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Its all about dominating the world for a.llah undecided

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Annunaki(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
plappville:
Its all about dominating the world for a.llah undecided

And allahh as been failing to achieve his evil agenda for over 1,400 years. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by truthman2012(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
plappville:
[size=14pt][Think of it, Hindus living with Jews no problem, Bahá’i living with Jews no problem, Jews living with Hindus no problem, Sikhist living with hindu no problem, Hindus living with bais no problem, Christians living with Jews no problem, Jews living with buste no problem, Shintos living with Odinist no problem, Buddist living with Sikhists no problem, Baháis living with christians no problem, buddist living with Shintos no problem, buddist living with Hindus no problem, hindus living with Christians only a rare problem, Odinist living with buddist no problem, confucianist living with Hindus no problem, Odinist living with confucianist no problem.

And now lets see. Muslims living with the Jews PROBLEM, muslims living with SIKHISTS problem, muslims living with Hindus problem, muslims living with Baháis problem, muslims living with Shintos problem, muslims living with buddist problem, muslims living with christians problem, muslims living with Odinist problem, Muslims living with muslims very BIG problem.

So this led to’ they are not happy in Gaza, Egypt, Libya, Iran,Irak, Yemen,Pakistan, Syria Lebanon, Nigeria, Kenya, Sudan,Morocco, and Afghanistan. So where are they happy? They are happy in AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, FRANCE HOLLAND, ITALY, Germany, Spain Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Denmark, they are happy in the USA and Canada. They are very happy in ENGLAND more for the welfare benefits. They are happy in every country that is not islamic. And who do they blame?not Islam, not thier leadership, not themselves they blame the countries they are happy in and they want to change the countries they are happy in to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy. Islamic Jihad, un islamic terror organisation, isisi, alquida, talibans, boko haram, allusswa, Abu Sayyaf, ,Abyan islamic army,muslim brotherhood,lashkar-e-Tiba, égyptien islamic jihad, Ansaru, Abdullah Azzam brigades ,alshubab somalia. Hamas, Hezbollah, islamic jihad union, there are lot more. All terrorism today around the world is islamic. Not a hate but the bitter truth.

[/size]

Islamic terrorism is allahh inspired because he hates non-muslims. Quran testifies muslims are wicked against unbelivers (non-muslims).

Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Islamic terrorism is allahh inspired because he hates non-muslims. Quran testifies muslims are wicked against unbelivers (non-muslims).

Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

Indeed they are hard against none muslims. Pathetic cry But they still kill muslims who are weak in faith, that is, those who do not practice te wicked part of the koran.
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Annunaki:

And allahh as been failing to achieve his evil agenda for over 1,400 years. grin

Muslims believe they are achieving thier aims. See as they are spreading everywhere because of war in thier countries.
Sometimes believe they deliberately mae war in order to spread Islam to none islamic countries. By this means, they will be spreading thier religion... :
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by myproperty(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
olarhtunji:

how are we suppose to know. ..gerrarAhere abeg
Thank you.But what I posted is not for dunce ,a lot of people knows what the answer it.

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by maverickboy: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
plappville:

Muslims believe they are achieving thier aims. See as they are spreading everywhere because of war in thier countries.
Sometimes believe they deliberately mae war in order to spread Islam to none islamic countries. By this means, they will be spreading thier religion... :
As much as this doesn't make any sense. you must be very happy that those countries are as good as u wish, No?
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Annunaki(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2015
plappville:

But it's beginning to backfire as more and more countries are closing their doors to islamic migrants and even islam itself. It's only a matter of time but a time will come that most western countries will strop being politically correct and place an outright ban on islam.
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
maverickboy:
As much as this doesn't make any sense. you must be very happy that those countries are as good as u wish, No?

It made alot of sense, tongue
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Annunaki:

But it's beginning to backfire as more and more countries are closing their doors to islamic migrants and even islam itself. It's only a matter of time but a time will come that most western countries will strop being politically correct and place an outright ban on islam.

Very correct of you, sure They know the implications of allowing them. Yes the reason some Western countries accept them is just for political reasons. They are ignoring the danger of doing so. By the time they will realise, it will be too late. Every one will be exposed to the danger of bombardment. ... grin

Imagin the French government sending imans to study in Algeria. . shocked. The initial agreement after the terrorist attack in Paris was that they will train the imans in Paris. Later on, we heard that its better to do that in Algeria. Tell me who is wise here? The French think they are wise but it may still fall on them because this iman will be trained just like the same guys that terrorised France. Thats why they want them to be trained in an Arabian Country. Thats the secret.
Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by plappville(f): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
A question muslims cant truelly answer..

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Who gave them the weapons they use? Christianity did worse in the past and are still doing it. It is fair to say the west feed on negative religion to achieve their common goal with is Crude oil

1 Like

Re: Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! by olarhtunji(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2015
myproperty:

Thank you.But what I posted is not for dunce ,a lot of people knows what the answer it.
so who is d dunce......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Of John - A Study / Why Russia Is Afraid Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.