Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit (3551 Views)

The Seducing Spirits / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Milezero: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
We have all heard it all but I open this topic with this verse of the Bible.
Revelation 2:20-24
Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

what was explained above has many spiritual connotations and interpretations.
However we look at one word and it is SEDUCTION.
SEDUCTION is a spirit which resides in a seducer to seduce people from God's way and Holiness into Satan's way and unholiness
Moreso,it is a way that leads people out of God's way into sinful way or sinful acts.
SEDUCTION is a spirit,seduction is a wave!!!!
Seduction is a teaching!!!!
Seduction is a spirit that leads one into the sin of fornication.
Seduction is also an art of Seducing through food and ,a form of defilement ,a form of pollution that brings about perversion of a Holy vessel or person to now begin to embrace what he or she once stood against or once preached against.
Seduction makes the seduced person hooked to the seducer via food,gifts or sex.
Seduction is an influence that lures people away from God's presence .it is also a doctrine that teaches people unholy and ungodly ways and makes them to adapt and to embrace it by way of obsession.
Seduction is also a form of demonic oppression.
under oppression,suppression,depression and finally may lead to possession depending on the time frame.
We are told here that Jesus Christ gave her time to repent but she didn't repent!!!!!

This means that any woman who has Seducing spirit sometimes may not likely want to leave the Seducing spirit or give it up because it gives her an advantage to control and to take possession of anything man or infuence people's moral code into a subjection to immorality and make them begin to teach doctrines that are unholy.
Jezebel,the great seductress painted her face and now began to influence Ahab and influence the people to Stone and kill Naboth.
Jezebel also lied and framed Naboth.
Jezebel took
control,blackmailed,manipulated,and womanipulated the people against Naboth.
She was blood thirsty and killed God's prophets.
This woman was a character back then,but now Jezebel's of nowaday is a spirit that can enter any woman or possess them or influence them
To seduce or bewith people to disobey God.
If any woman hasn't undergone deliverance from Seducing spirit ,now is the time.
Normally women are behind successful or unsuccessful men nowadays.
Women are great influencers positively or negatively.
However,any woman that has Seducing spirit would be one that influences men to do evil acts and to also do evil acts with them,against others etc. Ie commit fornication or serve idols.
Judges 14:15 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that they said unto Samson's wife, Entice thy husband, that he may declare unto us the riddle, lest we burn thee and thy father's house with fire: have ye called us to take that we have? is it not so?

Normally samsons wife was not a seductress,but she was his wife and the Philistines tried to use her to entice him.
Seduction begins with enticement.

Exodus 22:16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

Remember not all men or women have seducing spirit,but some can be good enticers working in the path of seduction.
Anyone who has Seducing spirit tries to use enticement first to break down a wall to now Catch their victims.
If the victim has lust,it would be easier.seduction is like a match box while lust is the match stick.
They both go together and are evil beneficiaries of one another.see here.
James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

So we see here that everyone may have a good moral upbringing,standard or principle,but it doesn't change the fact that they can be seduced the moment they have a certain lust and can be enticed before being finally seduced.

I can liken enticement to ladies giving men green light while yellow light is the lust,red is Seduction.
When someone is totally seduced it's a GO.
SUCH men are and can't do without the seductress (her ) or the seducer(him).
don't mind my connotations here for the gender.
The art here and the spirit is called Seduction and Seducing spirit.

Women who normally have what they want to get what they want, use enticement as bait to seduce men.
Now let's go further and see how Delilah comes into the picture.
Delilah had a lust for money .she loved money all her life.But when she came into contact with Samson she at first never had intentions of doing any harm but being a seductress she was after Samson to seduce him to commit fornication.
She was after the Strength of God(Anointing) in Samson to steal it and destroy Samson.
This shows that not all seduction leads to fornication.
Some lead to destruction of the victim,leads to robbery of God's power and leads to total annihilation of God's will in the life of the victim.

Judges 16:4 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.

16:5 And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.
Delilah had a lust for money and she loved money.
Whereas Samson loved her purely but never knew her intentions.
This shows that any lady who has Seducing spirit cannot be loved or doesn't need to be loved.
She is like a magnet already that lures and draws her victim into a trap of seduction gradually until the endgame .
A woman with Seducing spirit can seduce 100 men entirely without any thing.
A woman with Seducing spirit would have a lot of people running after her and fighting over her.
Some would hire her to do a dirty job as they hired Delilah.
Delilah didn't need to bind Samson so quick.she had seducing spirit.

16:6 And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.
Seducers always want to know much about a man or man of God,to know the secret of God's power in their victims.
They are mostly on a mission to wreck,spoil,damage the Holy reputation of a man of God or a young dynamic Christian brother or sister and reduce them to rubble and make them useless.
Mind you as I have said ,it is not only the seduction that leads to fornication we are talking about here.
It is generally seduction
16:7 And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

16:8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.

She didn't waste time and bound Samson in time.
She personally apart from the promise of money,wanted to reduce Samson and make him ordinary as other men without God's power.
Seducing spirit is a robber.

Judges 16:8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them. 16:9 Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.

16:10 And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound. 16:11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

16:12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread. 16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

16:14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.

Seducers come with enticement,then obsession follows,then infatuation,then they progress into envy and jealousy against other women who don't have the Seducing spirit.
They claim ownership of their victim even without his consent.
These type of women can fight over one man they have seduced already so that others won't approach or come to rescue him from under their seduction.

Judges 16:16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;
Seducing spirit people can provoke their victims to anger or depression the third state.
She was pestering and bothering Samson daily until Samson became so depressed.
She must have also been nagging and saying all sorts of gibberish to Samson.

Samson was already tired into DEATH.IT is this type of women that people would say can commit suicide because of a man.it is their type that would never leave a man alone to interact with other women.
They are always around the man they have seduced because they can make use of him anytime as his soul being vexed is now under their seduction like onto death.
You notice that if you are in a relationship with a woman or lady or girl that has Seducing spirit.
She becomes angry when you are with others
She only wants you for herself.
If she notices that spiritual rescue from other Christian sisters or helpers are coming by your interaction with them,she may want to blackmail or frame you or provoke you to anger so that they would know that something is in-between you and her.
She would do this and give this attitude to an extent you would become angry as the victim.
She may also seduce men partners of her friends as punishment.
She need not to struggle to seduce anyone.

16:17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.

16:18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.

Samson under the power of seduction now told Delilah all her heart.Any woman that you cannot resist her asking of questions of privacy or your personal life and you give in easily has Seducing spirit.
You find out you can't resist her when you see her
You just notice your private part becomes turgid when you see her.
You are just answering YES! YES !!YES !!!TO HER and NO NO !!TO others .
Know that you have been hooked by the Seducing spirit in her.

Judges 16:19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

She began to afflict Samson and his strength left him.
A woman is not meant to be dominating men all the time or using them or misusing a man.
Any woman who wants to be controlling men has Seducing spirit or traits of Jezebel.
A woman who uses sex as a tool to control a man.
A woman who uses food as a tool to control a man.
In either the deprivation of these two tools or the excess demands or giving of these too is a Jezebel and has seducing spirit.

Take note,a woman who has Seducing spirit never gets tired of sex or hooking up with people because that is her way of gain.
She is always Seducing people through SEX,FOOD OR GIFTS!!!!!

THESE three things are the baits firstly used.It may get to an extent when she totally now dominates every areas and aspects of the life of her victim.
She does this in a way that the man has no breathing space to relate normally with other women or his own people.

Immediately Samson told her his God given secrets,God's power left Samson after she had also afflicted him.
The Bible didn't specify the affliction.
But it may be sexual or non sexual means.
She must have dominated Samson.
Sex is always a strong tool for controlling or Seducing men by seducers.
It either starts with food,gifts or sex.
Although the mode of enticement may be giving green light first.
It is one of such Baits to lure their victim and now begin the modus operandi before eliminating them through sexual immorality.
Or some may be hookedby the food or gifts of the seductress.
A woman who has Seducing spirit has no form of moral code or discipline or dress mode or relating with the opposite sex.
All her defences are always down.she can allow pre-intimacy,can allow flirting with the opposite sex,she she can allow touching or so from the opposite sex without flinching or giving a back off signal.
She can allow her best friends husband's have sex with her andnkie against him that he was Hot.
She has Seducing spirit and doesn't mind or react to things done to her by the opposite sex.
She also loves to be in the midst of men and loves men to fight one another over her.
She automatically becomes the center of attraction of men anywhere she goes or her actions of seduction impacts on many men anywhere she goes.
The goal is to control men directly via sex,food or gifts or indirectly via enticement,obsession or infatuation.
She does this to gain control of her victims and targets.
It is these types of sisters or women in church that would never want to repent because the seduction brings food to their table,opens doors for them,makes them reknown and make MEN SUBJECT AND INDEFENSIBLE TO THEM.
it makes men inressitable to them.
It is these types of women that would Marry a man they Never loved at all but seduced.
Note:Any woman or man that men or women fight over for her hand in marriage,for her attention,for her services whatsoever has Seducing spirit!!!!!
It is not normal to be fighting over a man or woman.
So that is the truth.

Judges 16:20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.

16:21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

Samson lost his eyes and became a subject of sport and an object of sport for his enemies.
When men or men of God has been seduced by a seductress and fall into fornication or begin to eat and drink defiled food or preach defiled doctrines,they now become an object of embarrassment to the body of Christ and that of blackmail,slander,gossiping ,accusation by the devil.so we see here now all these things.

Judges 16:24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us. 16:25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.

Seducing spirit makes a victim handicap to his seductress and unable to resist or function or sterile.
This is what normally happens.
You see a sister with Seducing spirit and all sense of your reasoning,resistance,decorum,moral conduct and discipline is gone .
You begin to have thoughts of bedding her immediately .
It occurs to you ,you must knack her or him.
What never occurs to you is that you HAVE JUST been hit by the first wave of seduction or enticement.
Mind you the sign is the turgidity of your private part.

sitting next to the perpetrator or the woman or man with Seducing spirit awakes a reaction in your private area.
Sometimes you may not have lustful thoughts but these reactions occur because he or she has Seducing spirit.

Some entice you with physical contact ie
Hugging,shaking their backsides or waists,or laughing uncontrollably ,placing hands on your chest,Looking into your eyes,showing you their backside or showing you their front side,the exposure directly or indirectly of their private areas ie breasts,thighs,navels,armpits,knuckles,palms,lips,cleavage,backside,toes,knees fingers ,hairs Head etc

Some want to always be the main one handling welfare for the man of God.
They break down all protocol and seduce the protocol officers themselves so as to get information from them.
The indecent or indirect green light or coincidence point of contacts have a long of impact on the victims imagination.
Now the perpetrator (seductress or seducer) is gone but you have been seduced .so obsession sets in.
You begin to think of her or him instantly when he or she is no there anymore.
You are moved with lustful thought of a next meeting .
Sometimes also seducing spirit sisters do not need to also dress indecently,some dress decently but their points of seduction are in their
Singing,dancing,clapping,praying ,speaking in false tongues,ZEAL UNHOLY ZEAL,
Sometimes it becomes emotional ie weeping,cuddling,shedding tears without any cause,pretending to be silent and being crafty. They draw all sorts of emotional stunts targeted at their victims to entice them,then keep them obsessed before they strike.
They can stay long unnoticed with their victims waiting for his it her weak points to strike.

Imagine you seeing a sister crying uncontrollably and then you don't know it's a trap of seduction.
You want to approach out of pity but she does the things that can move you emotionally and break you down so that she can entice you,bewitch you into an emotional state of self pity.
Without the power of the HolyGhost resistance to such waves of seduction,you would fall into it.

Some are crafty and very subtle.some spend all their lives monitoring a Man or a Man of God's movement and family.
They always touch God's anointed until their time of judgment comes.
There are many experiences I am about to share .

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by lascos912(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Who ho reed this story
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
So the one who is seduced is not to blame but the woman who seduces? That is like a rapist blaming his rape victim for the rape right @MileZero ? undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear to you that it is you, the one with the problem of lust that sins when you lust and not the one you conveniently label as having a "seducing spirit". He, Jesus Christ, even went as far as telling you that if your eyes cause you to sin, that you should pluck out your own eyes so as to avoid Hell. If a body part is the proble, cut it off so it for not keep you from entering into Heaven. He never sent you out to attack others with the bogus claims you make here.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by tip999: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Milezero:
We have all heard it all but I open this topic with this verse of the Bible.
Revelation 2:20-24
Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

what was explained above has many spiritual connotations and interpretations.
SEDUCTION is a spirit which resides in a seducer to seduce people from God's way and Holiness into Satan's way and unholiness
Moreso,it is a way that leads people out of God's way into sinful way or sinful acts.
Seduction is also an art of Seducing through food and ,a form of defilement ,a form of pollution that brings about perversion of a Holy vessel or person to now begin to embrace what he or she once stood against or once preached against.
Seduction is an influence that lures people away from God's presence .it is also a doctrine that teaches people unholy and ungodly ways and makes them to adapt and to embrace it by way of obsession.
Seduction is also a form of demonic oppression.
under oppression,suppression,depression and finally may lead to possession depending on the time frame.
We are told here that Jesus Christ gave her time to repent but she didn't repent!!!!!

This means that any woman who has Seducing spirit sometimes may not likely want to leave the Seducing spirit or give it up because it gives her an advantage to control and to take possession of anything man or infuence people's moral code into a subjection to immorality and make them begin to teach doctrines that are unholy.
Jezebel,the great seductress painted her face and now began to influence Ahab and influence the people to Stone and kill Naboth.
Jezebel also lied and framed Naboth.
Jezebel took
control,blackmailed,manipulated,and womanipulated the people against Naboth.
She was blood thirsty and killed God's prophets.
This woman was a character back then,but now Jezebel's of nowaday is a spirit that can enter any woman or possess them or influence them
To seduce or bewith people to disobey God.
If any woman hasn't undergone deliverance from Seducing spirit ,now is the time.
Normally women are behind successful or unsuccessful men nowadays.
Women are great influencers positively or negatively.
However,any woman that has Seducing spirit would be one that influences men to do evil acts and to also do evil acts with them,against others etc. Ie commit fornication or serve idols.
Judges 14:15 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that they said unto Samson's wife, Entice thy husband, that he may declare unto us the riddle, lest we burn thee and thy father's house with fire: have ye called us to take that we have? is it not so?

Normally samsons wife was not a seductress,but she was his wife and the Philistines tried to use her to entice him.
Seduction begins with enticement.

Exodus 22:16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

Remember not all men or women have seducing spirit,but some can be good enticers working in the path of seduction.
Anyone who has Seducing spirit tries to use enticement first to break down a wall to now Catch their victims.
If the victim has lust,it would be easier.seduction is like a match box while lust is the match stick.
They both go together and are evil beneficiaries of one another.see here.
James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

So we see here that everyone may have a good moral upbringing,standard or principle,but it doesn't change the fact that they can be seduced the moment they have a certain lust and can be enticed before being finally seduced.

I can liken enticement to ladies giving men green light while yellow light is the lust,red is Seduction.
When someone is totally seduced it's a GO.
SUCH men are and can't do without the seductress (her ) or the seducer(him).
don't mind my connotations here for the gender.
The art here and the spirit is called Seduction and Seducing spirit.

Women who normally have what they want to get what they want, use enticement as bait to seduce men.
Now let's go further and see how Delilah comes into the picture.
Delilah had a lust for money .she loved money all her life.But when she came into contact with Samson she at first never had intentions of doing any harm but being a seductress she was after Samson to seduce him to commit fornication.
She was after the Strength of God(Anointing) in Samson to steal it and destroy Samson.
This shows that not all seduction leads to fornication.
Some lead to destruction of the victim,leads to robbery of God's power and leads to total annihilation of God's will in the life of the victim.

Judges 16:4 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.

16:5 And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.
Delilah had a lust for money and she loved money.
Whereas Samson loved her purely but never knew her intentions.
This shows that any lady who has Seducing spirit cannot be loved or doesn't need to be loved.
She is like a magnet already that lures and draws her victim into a trap of seduction gradually until the endgame .
A woman with Seducing spirit can seduce 100 men entirely without any thing.
A woman with Seducing spirit would have a lot of people running after her and fighting over her.
Some would hire her to do a dirty job as they hired Delilah.
Delilah didn't need to bind Samson so quick.she had seducing spirit.

16:6 And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.
Seducers always want to know much about a man or man of God,to know the secret of God's power in their victims.
They are mostly on a mission to wreck,spoil,damage the Holy reputation of a man of God or a young dynamic Christian brother or sister and reduce them to rubble and make them useless.
Mind you as I have said ,it is not only the seduction that leads to fornication we are talking about here.
It is generally seduction
16:7 And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

16:8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.

She didn't waste time and bound Samson in time.
She personally apart from the promise of money,wanted to reduce Samson and make him ordinary as other men without God's power.
Seducing spirit is a robber.

Judges 16:8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them. 16:9 Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.

16:10 And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound. 16:11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.

16:12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread. 16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

16:14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.

Seducers come with enticement,then obsession follows,then infatuation,then they progress into envy and jealousy against other women who don't have the Seducing spirit.
They claim ownership of their victim even without his consent.
These type of women can fight over one man they have seduced already so that others won't approach or come to rescue him from under their seduction.

Judges 16:16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;
Seducing spirit people can provoke their victims to anger or depression the third state.
She was pestering and bothering Samson daily until Samson became so depressed.
She must have also been nagging and saying all sorts of gibberish to Samson.

Samson was already tired into DEATH.IT is this type of women that people would say can commit suicide because of a man.it is their type that would never leave a man alone to interact with other women.
They are always around the man they have seduced because they can make use of him anytime as his soul being vexed is now under their seduction like onto death.
You notice that if you are in a relationship with a woman or lady or girl that has Seducing spirit.
She becomes angry when you are with others
She only wants you for herself.
If she notices that spiritual rescue from other Christian sisters or helpers are coming by your interaction with them,she may want to blackmail or frame you or provoke you to anger so that they would know that something is in-between you and her.
She would do this and give this attitude to an extent you would become angry as the victim.
She may also seduce men partners of her friends as punishment.
She need not to struggle to seduce anyone.

16:17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.

16:18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.

Samson under the power of seduction now told Delilah all her heart.Any woman that you cannot resist her asking of questions of privacy or your personal life and you give in easily has Seducing spirit.
You find out you can't resist her when you see her
You just notice your private part becomes turgid when you see her.
You are just answering YES! YES !!YES !!!TO HER and NO NO !!TO others .
Know that you have been hooked by the Seducing spirit in her.

Judges 16:19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

She began to afflict Samson and his strength left him.
A woman is not meant to be dominating men all the time or using them or misusing a man.
Any woman who wants to be controlling men has Seducing spirit or traits of Jezebel.
A woman who uses sex as a tool to control a man.
A woman who uses food as a tool to control a man.
In either the deprivation of these two tools or the excess demands or giving of these too is a Jezebel and has seducing spirit.

Take note,a woman who has Seducing spirit never gets tired of sex or hooking up with people because that is her way of gain.
She is always Seducing people through SEX,FOOD OR GIFTS!!!!!

THESE three things are the baits firstly used.It may get to an extent when she totally now dominates every areas and aspects of the life of her victim.
She does this in a way that the man has no breathing space to relate normally with other women or his own people.

Immediately Samson told her his God given secrets,God's power left Samson after she had also afflicted him.
The Bible didn't specify the affliction.
But it may be sexual or non sexual means.
She must have dominated Samson.
Sex is always a strong tool for controlling or Seducing men by seducers.
It either starts with food,gifts or sex.
Although the mode of enticement may be giving green light first.
It is one of such Baits to lure their victim and now begin the modus operandi before eliminating them through sexual immorality.
Or some may be hookedby the food or gifts of the seductress.
A woman who has Seducing spirit has no form of moral code or discipline or dress mode or relating with the opposite sex.
All her defences are always down.she can allow pre-intimacy,can allow flirting with the opposite sex,she she can allow touching or so from the opposite sex without flinching or giving a back off signal.
She can allow her best friends husband's have sex with her andnkie against him that he was Hot.
She has Seducing spirit and doesn't mind or react to things done to her by the opposite sex.
She also loves to be in the midst of men and loves men to fight one another over her.
She automatically becomes the center of attraction of men anywhere she goes or her actions of seduction impacts on many men anywhere she goes.
The goal is to control men directly via sex,food or gifts or indirectly via enticement,obsession or infatuation.
She does this to gain control of her victims and targets.
It is these types of sisters or women in church that would never want to repent because the seduction brings food to their table,opens doors for them,makes them reknown and make MEN SUBJECT AND INDEFENSIBLE TO THEM.
it makes men inressitable to them.
It is these types of women that would Marry a man they Never loved at all but seduced.
Note:Any woman or man that men or women fight over for her hand in marriage,for her attention,for her services whatsoever has Seducing spirit!!!!!
It is not normal to be fighting over a man or woman.
So that is the truth.

Judges 16:20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.

16:21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

Samson lost his eyes and became a subject of sport and an object of sport for his enemies.
When men or men of God has been seduced by a seductress and fall into fornication or begin to eat and drink defiled food or preach defiled doctrines,they now become an object of embarrassment to the body of Christ and that of blackmail,slander,gossiping ,accusation by the devil.so we see here now all these things.

Judges 16:24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us. 16:25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.

Seducing spirit makes a victim handicap to his seductress and unable to resist or function or sterile.
This is what normally happens.
You see a sister with Seducing spirit and all sense of your reasoning,resistance,decorum,moral conduct and discipline is gone .
You begin to have thoughts of bedding her immediately .
It occurs to you ,you must knack her or him.
What never occurs to you is that you HAVE JUST been hit by the first wave of seduction or enticement.
Mind you the sign is the turgidity of your private part.

sitting next to the perpetrator or the woman or man with Seducing spirit awakes a reaction in your private area.
Sometimes you may not have lustful thoughts but these reactions occur because he or she has Seducing spirit.

Some entice you with physical contact ie
Hugging,shaking their backsides or waists,or laughing uncontrollably ,placing hands on your chest,Looking into your eyes,showing you their backside or showing you their front side,the exposure directly or indirectly of their private areas ie breasts,thighs,navels,armpits,knuckles,palms,lips,cleavage,backside,toes,knees fingers ,hairs Head etc

Some want to always be the main one handling welfare for the man of God.
They break down all protocol and seduce the protocol officers themselves so as to get information from them.
The indecent or indirect green light or coincidence point of contacts have a long of impact on the victims imagination.
Now the perpetrator (seductress or seducer) is gone but you have been seduced .so obsession sets in.
You begin to think of her or him instantly when he or she is no there anymore.
You are moved with lustful thought of a next meeting .
Sometimes also seducing spirit sisters do not need to also dress indecently,some dress decently but their points of seduction are in their
Singing,dancing,clapping,praying ,speaking in false tongues,ZEAL UNHOLY ZEAL,
Sometimes it becomes emotional ie weeping,cuddling,shedding tears without any cause,pretending to be silent and being crafty. They draw all sorts of emotional stunts targeted at their victims to entice them,then keep them obsessed before they strike.
They can stay long unnoticed with their victims waiting for his it her weak points to strike.

Imagine you seeing a sister crying uncontrollably and then you don't know it's a trap of seduction.
You want to approach out of pity but she does the things that can move you emotionally and break you down so that she can entice you,bewitch you into an emotional state of self pity.
Without the power of the HolyGhost resistance to such waves of seduction,you would fall into it.

Some are crafty and very subtle.some spend all their lives monitoring a Man or a Man of God's movement and family.
They always touch God's anointed until their time of judgment comes.
There are many experiences I am about to share .

Excellent. More pls
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Eviana(f): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2020
This was an interesting and very long piece. Not a bad piece, but I must point something out.

I hope that I'm not offending this OP, BUT a "woman" in bible prophecy="church".

The specific verses that you referenced in Revelation 2:20-24, were referring to one of the seven churches, Thyatira, and the corruption that had infiltrated the church through the "Jezebelic" (Satanic) doctrine...which included the acceptance of sexual immorality amongst other things.
Seduction does not always refer to a person-on-person contact...

Revelation 2:18-25 (KJV)
[b]18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come

"Seduction" in those verses wasn't necessarily referring to a literal woman seducing Godly men. It was a doctrines of devils that had crept into that church's once biblically-sound doctrines. The Lord is stating what will happen to those who keep perverting the gospel in His name...deliberately, but give grace to those who are new converts and to those who will repent.

The "Jezebelic" spirit is not gender specific...as I'm sure you know.
However, it looks like you started off pointing that out, but then went full blast on only a woman seductress for the rest of this piece. It was like you were focused solely on women being the perpetrators and the men being the innocent, Godly victims.
Men seducers are just as plentiful.....and probably even craftier than women at times....
I think the enemy does not care whom he uses, just as long as his plans are accomplished regarding a child of God.

I don't dispute that Delilah had a "jezebelic" spirit..she did and was used ultimately by the enemy.

I think it would've been more palatable had you written from the standpoint of a child of God being seduced....and kept it gender neutral.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the one who is seduced is not to blame but the woman who seduces? That is like a rapist blaming his rape victim for the rape right @MileZero ? undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear to you that it is you, the one with the problem of lust that sins when you lust and not the one you conveniently label as having a "seducing spirit". He, Jesus Christ, even went as far as telling you that if your eyes cause you to sin, that you should pluck out your own eyes so as to avoid Hell. If a body part is the proble, cut it off so it for not keep you from entering into Heaven. He never sent you out to attack others with the bogus claims you make here.

So why did you stop believing in God. With this statement you believed before.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■ So why did you stop believing in God. With this statement you believed before.
What do you mean believed before? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean believed before? undecided
You once said God does answer the prayers of the unrighteous and called God a liar.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■You once said God does answer the prayers of the unrighteous and called God a liar.
God did say He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Even Jesus Christ taught this in His Gospel. So why do you think that that is a lie? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God did say He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Even Jesus Christ taught this in His Gospel. So why do you think that that is a lie? undecided
Let me ask a question - Do you believe in a Supreme Being who manages the affair of the entire universe?
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■ Let me ask a question - Do you believe in a Supreme Being who manages the affair of the entire universe?
I believe in Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

Now, please answer the question. In Scripture, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ affirmed this Truth in His Gospels when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things-- the rewards and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto them? Do you believe what God says or do you not? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I believe in Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

Now, please answer the question. In Scripture, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ affirmed this Truth in His Gospels when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things-- the rewards and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto them? Do you believe what God says or do you not? undecided

If that is what you believe why are you always focused on God's opposition to unrighteousness knowing full well, God can't oppose His own righteous nature.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■ If that is what you believe why are you always focused on God's opposition to unrighteousness knowing full well, God can't oppose His own righteous nature.
What you said above makes no scriptural sense of any kind. And I notice yet again that you avoided answering the direct question asked. undecided

● God cursed man in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 after Adam fell, so your holding on to a past of man that no longer is thanks to God Himself is of no meaning. Man became unrighteous in God's sight as a result of the curse that was placed on Him by God. Do you think this a lie as well? undecided

● Again, in Scripture, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ affirmed this Truth in His Gospels when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things-- the rewards and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto them? Do you believe what God says or do you not? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you said above makes no scriptural sense of any kind. And I notice yet again that you avoided answering the direct question asked. undecided

● God cursed man in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 after Adam fell, so your holding on to a past of man that no longer is thanks to God Himself is of no meaning. Man became unrighteous in God's sight as a result of the curse that was placed on Him by God. Do you think this a lie as well? undecided

● Again, in Scripture, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ affirmed this Truth in His Gospels when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things-- the rewards and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto them? Do you believe what God says or do you not? undecided

There are too many assumptions in your analysis of my response.

First, You can never understand the scriptures except by the Spirit. The realm you occupy determines righteousness and unrighteousness. An unrighteous person is a person that is not aligned with the scriptures which is the programming of the entire universe. Remember the universe was created by the Word of God (scriptures from the word script - programming). The universe is scripted according to the design of the Word of God.

Secondly, God never cursed man, when man chose to enter into the realm of death. God only told man the consequences of his choice. If I tell a child, don't put your hand in naked currents of electricity, you will get a bad experience and you will lose your life. If the child goes on to touch the currents and experiences what I told him earlier, does it mean I cursed him. If the child dies and I am speaking to him, can the child respond? The child is dead and I am alive, can I hear him when he speaks or when I speak hence God can't answer the prayers of the unrighteous, they are not operating on the same frequency anymore. By the way I believe the Scriptures but what I don't subscribe to is a deliberate twist of the scriptures to support a conviction.
The Provisions of Redemption is the only way out, remember the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world and the intention was to restore the child in my earlier example.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:

There are too many assumptions in your analysis of my response.

First, You can never understand the scriptures except by the Spirit. The realm you occupy determines righteousness and unrighteousness. An unrighteous person is a person that is not aligned with the scriptures which is the programming of the entire universe. Remember the universe was created by the Word of God (scriptures from the word script - programming). The universe is scripted according to the design of the Word of God.

Secondly, God never cursed man, when man chose to enter into the realm of death. God only told man the consequences of his choice. If I tell a child, don't put your hand in naked currents of electricity, you will get a bad experience and you will lose your life. If the child goes on to touch the currents and experiences what I told him earlier, does it mean I cursed him. If the child dies and I am speaking to him, can the child respond? The child is dead and I am alive, can I hear him when he speaks or when I speak hence God can't answer the prayers of the unrighteous, they are not operating on the same frequency anymore. By the way I believe the Scriptures but what I don't subscribe to is a deliberate twist of the scriptures to support a conviction.
The Provisions of Redemption is the only way out, remember the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world and the intention was to restore the child in my earlier example
undecided

From the above, it appears to me that you don't subscribe in any sort of way to that which is scriptural, and depend wholly on the regurgitations/theories of the minds of men for your understanding of God and the things of God. I think it is best to conclude that you and I do not even regard the same God than to proceed any further. undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by vdestro: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Milezero:
Seduction is an influence that lures people away from God...

Seduction is a coded word for "Sex Induction" that is why devils love it and use it very very well in destroying people when all other schemes fail
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by vdestro: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the one who is seduced is not to blame but the woman who seduces? That is like a rapist blaming his rape victim for the rape right @MileZero ? undecided..

See devils twisting when you were supposed to say the raped following your line of reason of blaming the seduced.

You and satan will definitely share the same cell room in lake of fire.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by vdestro: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
tip999:

Excellent. More pls

Very very true. I applaud the fact that he took the pains to pour them all out.

I can see all the evil women squirming and i can hear them hissing and wailing that one of their most evil and deep secret is being exposed.

And if you follow this, now you would see why God hates women and why He cursed Eve and all Eves big time such that He did not even finish concluding her case
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided

From the above, it appears to me that you don't subscribe in any sort of way to that which is scriptural, and depend wholly on the regurgitations/theories of the minds of men for your understanding of God and the things of God. I think it is best to conclude that you and I do not even regard the same God than to proceed any further. undecided

You are very funny, if you know the scriptures you will understand every point I said, every comment is scripturally backed, except the source of your 'scripture' and comments are not from the bible.

What I see is just arrogance and a rigid religious mindset. Even the righteous/unrighteous issue you are stuck in is a wrong quotation of the scriptures - God doesn't hear the wicked is what the scriptures said not God doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous which you seems to be stuck on.
Except you share the source of your 'scriptures', I am not sure, I will ever be able to understand your fixation.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■ You are very funny, if you know the scriptures you will understand every point I said, every comment is scripturally backed, except the source of your 'scripture' and comments are not from the bible.
■ What I see is just arrogance and a rigid religious mindset. Even the righteous/unrighteous issue you are stuck in is a wrong quotation of the scriptures - God doesn't hear the wicked is what the scriptures said not God doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous which you seems to be stuck on.
■ Except you share the source of your 'scriptures', I am not sure, I will ever be able to understand your fixation.
1. Not a single one of the claims you introduced is of scripture. undecided

2. Actually, according to scripture, there are just two classes of people as far as God is concerned — the unrighteous and the righteous. If you don't even know or accept this then it clearly means you have not been paying attention to God at all. undecided

3. You rejected the scriptural references I have posted so far, so what meaning is there to show you more when clearly, you are more inclined to that which is of the doctrines and traditions of men — theories, and ideas that are not of scripture —than to that which is of Scripture? undecided

● God cursed man in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 after Adam fell, so your holding on to a past of man that no longer is thanks to God Himself is of no meaning. Man became unrighteous in God's sight as a result of the curse that was placed on Him by God. Do you think this is a lie as well? Your answer here is that God lied and that He did not in fact curse mankind undecided

● In Scripture, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ affirmed this Truth in His Gospels when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things-- the rewards and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto them? Do you believe what God says or do you not? Again, here you answered that God lied and that God does in fact go against HIs Own decree

Obviously, you and I don't even consider the same God. undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by vdestro: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Eviana:
This was an interesting and very long piece. Not a bad piece, but I must point something out.

I hope that I'm not offending this OP, BUT a "woman" in bible prophecy="church".

The specific verses that you referenced in Revelation 2:20-24, were referring to one of the seven churches, Thyatira, and the corruption that had infiltrated the church through the "Jezebelic" (Satanic) doctrine...which included the acceptance of sexual immorality amongst other things.
Seduction does not always refer to a person-on-person contact...

Revelation 2:18-25 (KJV)
[b]18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come

"Seduction" in those verses wasn't necessarily referring to a literal woman seducing Godly men. It was a doctrines of devils that had crept into that church's once biblically-sound doctrines. The Lord is stating what will happen to those who keep perverting the gospel in His name...deliberately, but give grace to those who are new converts and to those who will repent.

The "Jezebelic" spirit is not gender specific...as I'm sure you know.
However, it looks like you started off pointing that out, but then went full blast on only a woman seductress for the rest of this piece. It was like you were focused solely on women being the perpetrators and the men being the innocent, Godly victims.
Men seducers are just as plentiful.....and probably even craftier than women at times....
I think the enemy does not care whom he uses, just as long as his plans are accomplished regarding a child of God.

I don't dispute that Delilah had a "jezebelic" spirit..she did and was used ultimately by the enemy.

I think it would've been more palatable had you written from the standpoint of a child of God being seduced....and kept it gender neutral.

His post did acknowledge that some men too are evils with the spirit of sex induction.

However, we all know that this is an evil predominantly perpetrated by women and that we have too too (let me add another too too) many women and girls, today are jezebels.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Not a single one of the claims you introduced is of scripture. undecided

2. Actually, according to scripture, there are just two classes of people as far as God is concerned — the unrighteous and the righteous. If you don't even know or accept this then it clearly means you have not been paying attention to God at all. undecided

3. You rejected the scriptural references I have posted so far, so what meaning is there to show you more when clearly, you are more inclined to that which is of the doctrines and traditions of men — theories, and ideas that are not of scripture —than to that which is of Scripture? undecided

● God cursed man in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 after Adam fell, so your holding on to a past of man that no longer is thanks to God Himself is of no meaning. Man became unrighteous in God's sight as a result of the curse that was placed on Him by God. Do you think this is a lie as well? Your answer here is that God lied and that He did not in fact curse mankind undecided

● In Scripture, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Jesus Christ affirmed this Truth in His Gospels when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things-- the rewards and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added onto them? Do you believe what God says or do you not? Again, here you answered that God lied and that God does in fact go against HIs Own decree

Obviously, you and I don't even consider the same God. undecided
The only thing you have done so far is twist the scriptures and project God differently.

Go back to your quote and confirm whether God cursed Adam or not. God didn't curse Adam as you claim but God cursed the ground

Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
Genesis 3:17 NKJV

As per your fixation which erroneously quote, the bible in the verse below, we understand God doesn't hear the sinner. This further corroborated by the other verse from Isaiah and proverbs

John 9:31 - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Isaiah 59:2 - But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear

Proverbs 15:29 - The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

You should know by now that the word of God created the entire universe, by the way the Word of God that created the universe is a living entity according to Revelation 19: 12-13
His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:12‭-‬13 NKJV

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrew 11:3
If you with meekness read the verses above without a preconceived notion, you will benefit immensely.
Except the scriptures you refer to is not the bible then indeed, we aren't speaking about the same God.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■ The only thing you have done so far is twist the scriptures and project God differently. Go back to your quote and confirm whether God cursed Adam or not. God didn't curse Adam as you claim but God cursed the ground...Genesis 3:17 NKJV...
I see someone is trying to play a devious game of semantics here.
● So, basically, what you want us to believe is that God never cursed mankind as a result of Adam's sins, and as such, God's very own claim that He judged mankind after Adam was a lie.
14 So the Lord God said to the snake, “You did this very bad thing, so bad things will happen to you.It will be worse for you than for any other animal. You must crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.
15 I will make you and the woman enemies to each other. Your children and her children will be enemies. You will bite her child’s foot, but he will crush your head.”
16 Then God said to the woman, “I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain. You will want your husband very much, but he will rule over you.”
17 Then God said to the man, “I commanded you not to eat from that tree. But you listened to your wife and ate from it. So I will curse the ground because of you. You will have to work hard all your life for the food the ground produces.
18 The ground will grow thorns and weeds for you. And you will have to eat the plants that grow wild in the fields.
19 You will work hard for your food until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19
● You want for us to believe that the troubles, pains, and even Death inflicted upon man as a result of His sins were meant as blessings on mankind from God? undecided
15 The Lord God put the man in the Garden of Eden to work the soil and take care of the garden.
16 The Lord God gave him this command: “You may eat from any tree in the garden.
17 But you must not eat from the tree that gives knowledge about good and evil. If you eat fruit from that tree, on that day you will certainly die!” - Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17
● You want us to believe that God's forcing of man to leave the Garden of Eden after man's fall was instead a blessing on mankind? undecided
20 Adam[c] named his wife Eve. He gave her this name because Eve would be the mother of everyone who ever lived.
21 The Lord God used animal skins and made some clothes for the man and his wife. Then he put the clothes on them.
22 The Lord God said, “Look, the man has become like us—he knows about good and evil. And now the man might take the fruit from the tree of life. If the man eats that fruit, he will live forever.”
23 So the Lord God forced the man out of the Garden of Eden to work the ground he was made from.
24 God forced the man to leave the garden. Then he put Cherub angels and a sword of fire at the entrance to the garden to protect it. The sword flashed around and around, guarding the way to the tree of life. - Genesis 3 vs 20 - 24
● You want us to believe that God's denying man access to His presence was a blessing for mankind? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see someone is trying to play a devious game of semantics here.
● So, basically, what you want us to believe is that God never cursed mankind as a result of Adam's sins, and as such, God's very own claim that He judged mankind after Adam was a lie.
● You want for us to believe that the troubles, pains, and even Death inflicted upon man as a result of His sins were meant as blessings on mankind from God? undecided
● You want us to believe that God's forcing of man to leave the Garden of Eden after man's fall was instead a blessing on mankind? undecided
● You want us to believe that God's denying man access to His presence was a blessing for mankind? undecided
grin grin grin bros abi na madam, dey play, you understand the scriptures not.

When Adam was ejected from Eden, it was the kindness of God. So with death now active in his body, you want him to go and eat from the tree of the knowledge of life so that he can be under the torture of death forever. Abeg God is not wicked. They now had the knowledge of death immediately death was activated in them by their own choice, they had trespassed their boundaries into the realms of death. Death was not inflicted on them, they chose death stop insinuating what is not. If I warn you not to play with fire and you do, you chose the consequences not me.

At least you saw that God didn't curse Adam but the ground, the rest is your imagination and wish.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
grin grin grin bros abi na madam, dey play, you understand the scriptures not. When Adam was ejected from Eden, it was the kindness of God. So with death now active in his body, you want him to go and eat from the tree of life so that he can be under the torture of death forever. Abeg God is not wicked.

At least you saw that God didn't curse Adam but the ground, the rest is your imagination and wish.
1. So you admit at least that death which was imposed by God on Adam was a curse/torture and not a blessing? undecided

2. But what do you mean by the statement "he can be under the torture of death forever"? undecided

● Also, basically, what you want us to believe is that God never cursed mankind as a result of Adam's sins, and as such, God's very own claim that He judged mankind after Adam was a lie.
● You want us to believe that God's denying man access to His presence was a blessing for mankind?
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
Abeg God is not wicked. They now had the knowledge of death immediately death was activated in them by their own choice, they had trespassed their boundaries into the realms of death. Death was not inflicted on them, they chose death stop insinuating what is not. If I warn you not to play with fire and you do, you chose the consequences not me.
■ At least you saw that God didn't curse Adam but the ground, the rest is your imagination and wish.
1. Even if you want to argue that indeed Death was a choice that Adam and Eve made for themselves, it still does not change the fact that what they chose was a curse and not a blessing. undecided

2. What I see is someone here desperately playing word games pretending it possible to change God into the image of one's liking. undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you admit at least that death which was imposed by God on Adam was a curse/torture and not a blessing? undecided

2. But what do you mean by the statement "he can be under the torture of death forever"? undecided

● Also, basically, what you want us to believe is that God never cursed mankind as a result of Adam's sins, and as such, God's very own claim that He judged mankind after Adam was a lie.
● You want us to believe that God's denying man access to His presence was a blessing for mankind?

First, stop twisting the scriptures, God didn't impose death on them, they chose death.

Secondly, if you actually read the bible as the scriptures you are talking about(even though I seriously doubt that now with your response), you will have read God saying, the tree of life had to be guarded so Adam won't access the fruits and live forever. As a merciful God, God knew it would be torture for Adam to carry death in his body forever.

Thirdly, you are only insinuating, God didn't judge or curse Adam, Adam himself was already hiding from God. God merely told him the consequences of his choices. I actually don't expect you to understand the fact that redemption has dealt with all these things you insist on.

I also suspect you are an atheist just trying to justify that God is a wicked God. I have seen your previous discussion and I had previous discussion with you on this same subject. You are fixated on convincing everyone that God is a sadist.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even if you want to argue that indeed Death was a choice that Adam and Eve made for themselves, it still does not change the fact that what they chose was a curse and not a blessing. undecided

2. What I see is someone here desperately playing word games. undecided
You are one playing with context, if they chose curse, how is that God's fault. They were made with a freewill, God didn't create zombies so if they refused the counsel of the creator of all things, including the tree of death, it remains their choice. There is a difference between them been cursed and they making a choice.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
First, stop twisting the scriptures, God didn't impose death on them, they chose death.
Secondly, if you actually read the bible as the scriptures you are talking about(even though I seriously doubt that now with your response), you will have read God saying, the tree of life had to be guarded so Adam won't access the fruits and live forever. As a merciful God, God knew it would be torture for Adam to carry death in his body forever.
Thirdly, you are only insinuating, God didn't judge or curse Adam, Adam himself was already hiding from God. God merely told him the consequences of his choices. I actually don't expect you to understand the fact that redemption has dealt with all these things you insist on.
I also suspect you are an atheist just trying to justify that God is a wicked God. I have seen your previous discussion and I had previous discussion with you on this same subject. You are fixated on convincing everyone that God is a sadist.
Seems you are clearly aware that God judged Adam and Eve when He revealed to them the consequences or punishment or judgment for their choices which were made in disobedience of God? So why are you arguing meaninglessly here for? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
■ You are one playing with context, if they chose curse, how is that God's fault. They were made with a freewill, God didn't create zombies so if they refused the counsel of the creator of all things, including the tree of death, it remains their choice. There is a difference between them been cursed and they making a choice.
1. God's fault? You actually think by proclaiming God a liar you were offering up a defense of sorts on His behalf? Yikes! undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you are clearly aware that God judged Adam and Eve when He revealed to them the consequences/punishment for their choice mad against Him? So why are you arguing meaninglessness here for? undecided
I should have known better, I have been speaking to a junkie. So if I give intimate you about the consequences of your choice, I judged you right. Oga, you don't believe in God period. Leave all this semantic. Your main objective is to project God as wicked.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God's fault? You actually think by proclaiming God a liar you were offering up a defense of sorts on His behalf? Yikes! undecided
grin grin grin grin you tried with you perversions, oh! boy voices are speaking to you, you need help.

you are the one accusing God with the perversions you have been fixated on. At least you have exposed your heart. You are an atheist, stop pretending.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? / Sins That Can Either Take You To Hell Fire Or Lake Of Fire - Your Choice / Prophet TB Joshua Releases Strong Prophecy On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 275
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.