Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

SERMON Jotters:mystery Of Divine Interruption{revival Service} -dr. D.K Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERMON Jotters:mystery Of Divine Interruption{revival Service} -dr. D.K Olukoya (1937 Views)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:mystery Of Divine Interruption{revival Service} -dr. D.K Olukoya by sermonjotters: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
[size=15pt]
Mystery of divine interruption {Revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya
You Have Tried All It Takes; Why Not Try Divine Interruption. Message & Prayers, Here==>
I Pray; May You Receive Divine Interruption & Your Life Shall Change For The Best In the Name Of Jesus.
[/size]

Many at times people have been working tirelessly; they have been working very hard; they have labored but unfortunately in the wrong things. The only thing that could align you to the original purpose of God and fulfillment of your destiny is if you can receive the divine interruption of the Almighty. I pray; you shall be interrupted positively and your story shall change for the best in the name of Jesus
Continue Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com.ng/2015/10/word-of-day-mystery-of-divine.html`

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Tortoise, Should I Kill It Or Let It Go? (pics / Rccg Sunday School 18 June, 2017 / Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.