Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members (1943 Views)

Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
So I was going through my Timeline on Twitter when I saw a thread about tweeps that stopped tweeting for some time probably dead and no body to reach out to know whether they are alive or dead.
It's a common knowledge to assume when somebody's account remains inactive for some time we assume the person is no more alive. It difficult to believe but that's the reality.

Have you ever asked why this person stops posting or coming online after one month, three months or even years and we assume the person is still alive? There are many of our friends here on Nairaland who have passed away but we don't get to know but we simply assume they are busy to come online.

Personal when I see a profile that reads "active" after one year or more I believe the person is no more alive.

This thread is dedicated to this class of people.
May their soul rest in peace

Also its for us who are still alive to remember that one day one of our posts will be the last.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by dafeyankee: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rest in peace

That Freeman something guy that died after slipping inside a shower in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cc @Lalasticlala please push this to FP. Thanks.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
dafeyankee:
Rest in peace

That Freeman something guy that died after slipping inside a shower in Bayelsa.
I remember him. His death was known that time probably because he was popular.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by marttol: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by OtemAtum: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
There was a particular Psalmwise. RIP continuously bro.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by thesicilian: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
A mod once banned me for 15yrs on one of my Nairaland monikers. And I believe many of the people you may be wishing RIP today might fall into that category (prolonged absence due to a ban from an overzealous moderator).

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Ganjafama(m): 1:28am On Apr 24, 2018
RIP, bawomolo and ogaga4luv
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
thesicilian:
A mod once banned me for 15yrs on one of my Nairaland monikers. And I believe many of the people you may be wishing RIP today might fall into that category (prolonged absence due to a ban from an overzealous moderator).
that one dey. Care to know how many registered users on Nairaland?
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Dalamama: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ganjafama:

I know bawomolo died. Shocked to hear about ogaga4luv.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by vaxx: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is touching, but not all inactive member had pass away. some just left due to different circumstances . but to the real dead victim, may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by penzino(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
There's this lady that started one thread (The 100) on TV section. Can't remember her moniker. RIP
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
vaxx:
This is touching, but not all inactive member had pass away. some just left due to different circumstances . but to the real dead victim, may their soul rest in peace.
Amen. Not disputing but we can't ignore the fact that some of these inactive accounts are no more alive.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by kevoh(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ganjafama:
Rest well Bawomolo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by TSOM(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rest in peace FirstKing01.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Anas09: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
TSOM:
Are you sure he died? It's well o.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Anas09: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
TSOM:
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by TSOM(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anas09:

Sadly, he's gone. https://www.nairaland.com/3977618/tribute-firstking01-nairalander-gone-soon
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Anas09: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
I met vook here, he left but his account is active.

One guy i admired so much his intellectual prowess was Viaro, he posted last 2010, his account is still active. What about SirJohn? Nuclearboy? dem plenty. sometimes an old thread is pull up, we see all the old guys.

And, maybe some people got tired of the stupidity here but didn't bother to deactivate but just left.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by KnowAll(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
How many aethiest have died. I guess they know what real hell is,�

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2018
TSOM:

Sadly, he's gone. https://www.nairaland.com/3977618/tribute-firstking01-nairalander-gone-soon
just gone through the link. Imagine it was after a month Nairaland members got to know about his death through phone call.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by obinna58(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
KnowAll:
How many aethiest have died. I guess they know what real hell is,�
Can you just make a reasonable post and stop being stupid

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by SirJohn(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Anas09:

One guy i admired so much his intellectual prowess was Viaro, he posted last 2010, his account is still active. What about SirJohn? Nuclearboy? dem plenty. sometimes an old thread is pull up, we see all the old guys.

And, maybe some people got tired of the stupidity here but didn't bother to deactivate but just left.

SirJohn is alive and strong, been watching from the sidelines.
Some of the topics we brought to the fore and debated hotly on NL several years ago later became household topics of discussion.
'Tithing' was one of them, I believe every thought on tithing was treated on NL before Freeze made it a national issue.
I'm glad that the passage of time did what most of us coming together on NL could not do, many things just unravelled on their own.

Good ol' days mehn!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Dalamama: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
SirJohn:

SirJohn is alive and strong, been watching from the sidelines.
Some of the topics we brought to the fore and debated hotly on NL several years ago later became household topics of discussion.
'Tithing' was one of them, I believe every thought on tithing was treated on NL before Freeze made it a national issue.
I'm glad that the passage of time did what most of us coming together on NL could not do, many things just unravelled on their own.

Good ol' days mehn!!! smiley

Glad to know that you are alive and doing well sir. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Chuksonyeike: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Continue to RIP Bawomolo He was active on this section of NL before his demise in 2010
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Chuksonyeike: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Anas09:

viaro is a female.Her first account here was Pilgrim1.You can search and read up her old posts
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Chuksonyeike: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ganjafama:

Ogaga4luve dead?The Satanist guy?
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Ganjafama(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Ogaga4luve dead?The Satanist guy?
Yeah! So I I learnt from someone who knew him.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Chuksonyeike: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ganjafama:
Yeah! So I I learnt from someone who knew him.
na waooo
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Blackfire(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
NL can make u break your phone....

With there irritating banning.
Re: Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members by Emmysteve(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blackfire:
NL can make u break your phone....

With there irritating banning.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / If Church Doctrines And Dogmas Are Biblical, Why Do They Change? / What 5 Words Do You Have To Describe Religious People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.