Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,546 members, 7,865,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

MUSIC: G.real - DO ME @g2realmusic @9jamusicspot1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: G.real - DO ME @g2realmusic @9jamusicspot1 (469 Views)

MUSIC: Smooky - Ifeoma @smookyofficial @9jamusicspot1 / Music: G-tapzy - Shwe Wer | @gtapzy / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: G-won X Josbi X Djfanes Ogogoro [prod By HD Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: G.real - DO ME @g2realmusic @9jamusicspot1 by mchiler(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Gloria Raphael known with stage name G.REAL is a female RnB singer but sometimes add local flavour to her songs when she is on the microphone. She is so cool, cute and love doing what she love doing best which is MUSIC. The passion she love for music makes her not to think of any other thing than doing MUSIC for a living. She has a very cool and sweet voice for singing, kindly download and listen to this particular song from the diva herself titled DO ME.
Download and listen to DO ME by G.REAL now.

Click the link below to download now

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/34599

(1) (Reply)

ʟɛts Ɖօ Օʊʀ Օառ Ċօʋɛʀ Օʄ Aɖɛʟɛ's Ɦɛʟʟօ / Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 / How Often Do You Listen To Don Williams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.