Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They (3272 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / 20 Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebs With And Without Makeup On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
We are compiling the list in honor of the day, Thursday, you know how it is now… The hash tag #ThrowbackThursday #TBT…
Knock your self with these amazing photos as we also give you short details about the beautiful women.

20. Sasha P.
The 32 year old who is referred to as the “first Lady of Nigerian Hip Hop”, is a rapper, a businesswoman, who has her own clothing line, a lawyer and also a motivational speaker.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
19. Halima Abubakar.
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakaris not only an actress but also a fashionista. The quite curvilicious lady who claims she’s a trendsetter, has, like most Nigerian female celebrities, been linked with various Social Media drama, like a time she had a brawl with Tonto Dikeh, who you’ll be seeing shortly on our list here on YBL, way back in 2012.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2015
18.Grace Amah.
Beautiful legendary Nollywood actress, Grace Amah, who hails from Ebonyi State, got her big break after she featured in the well known play‘Superstory’s One Bad Appleand also starred in Nollywood popular movie“Chain”

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2015
17. Ini Edo
Nothing much really has to be said on Ini Edo, if you’re read YBL well, I’m sure you’ll know virtually a fair share of Ini Edo’s social life. YBL talks about her an awful lot!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Sasha b like Yoruba priestess bak in d days grin

Halima b lyk mgbeke filin Funky lipsrsealed

No b tode ini start to wear mini skirt tongue

Grace az always bin a cutie smiley

Thank God for Owo o! cool

In *Rozays voice* Lord deliver me from brokness nd pusssy niggaz
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
16.Bouqui.
Okay, so mosta y’all should know this gospel singer Bouqui nah, she was quite famous for some of her tracks like “Unstoppable” which she released early this year. she’s been under the radar for a while now though. But a strong guess says she’s doing fine.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by therealdeal10: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Ini has always bn preety ryt 4rm small

Eniola Badmus is wan funny lady, i remember one of her lines in a movie "blackburry is blackburry"

D society don rili change their lives
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
15.Dayo Amusa.
She is undoubtedly one of the most notable faces to behold in the Yoruba Nollywood movie industry. If a list of the big girls in the Yoruba movie industry were to be compiled, it won’t be complete if the stunning Dayo isn’t mentioned.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
14. Ibinabo Fiberesima
President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima,is a gorgeous woman who for a while, was on the news after she and Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, engaged in quite a serious fight.
She got married late last year December.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2015
13. Oge Okoye.
Damn! She grew up to be such a gorgeous super sexy woman though. Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, since the beginning of her career as a Nollywood actress, has bagged and has been nominated for so many awards.
She is currently one of the hottest actresses running the movie industry.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by viclawz(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Okay but dis ibinabo fine sha, oge y re u showing us ur behind..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
12. Eniola Badmus.
If it ain’t gbogbo big girls herself. Highly respected Yoruba Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has starred in so many Yoruba movie and became quite famous after she played the role of Gbogbo big girl in the Yoruba Blockbuster,Jenifa.
She has been in the news recently after she rocked a septum ring and one of her fans said she looked like a Sallah ram.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by captainflash(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2015
.....ini edo look's pretty even when she was little....same as the rest.. nice one sha!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2015
11. Chioma Akpotha.
Chioma Chukwuka Akpothais another top notch Nollywood actress, who has been in the game for more than a decade now. In 2007 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a leading role.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Michellla(f): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2015
most of them grew up finesmiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by viclawz(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
sinaj:
Sasha b like Yoruba priestess bak in d days grin

Halima b lyk mgbeke filin Funky lipsrsealed

No b tode ini start to wear mini skirt tongue

Grace az always bin a cutie smiley

Thank God for Owo o! cool

In *Rozays voice* Lord deliver me from brokness nd pusssy niggaz
AMEN 2 dat bt u 4 wait small mk op finish na#KILODE
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
10. Tonto Dikeh.
No offense though! But thank goodness she grew! Lol… she’s way more prettier and hotter than she looks when she was younger. Newly wed Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchillis kinda like the drama queen of the whole Nollywood industry though.Although, I don’t know Nollywood actresses personally, but let’s just say she’s the drama queen of actresses on Social media.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by hatux: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
God don change their story now.. God will also change my story for good too Ijn!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
9. Seyi Shay.
Oh My Days! Looking here like an innocent princess, she just had to grow up to become one of the most sultry female singers the country has ever had.Although, I don’t know Nollywood actresses personally, but let’s just say she’s the drama queen of actresses on Social media.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
8. Niyola:Lol… she’s had something going on way before she hit the limelight though. Empire Mates Entertainment first lady, Niyola,is another super hot female artist, who became quite famous after she released her single“Toh Bad”, two years ago.
She’s been then, running the game in her own special RnB unique way.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
7. Cynthia Morgan.
LMAO! She’s had it in her before time though. Displaying her cleavage and all. Seeing this photo, you can tell that she has stepped up her game… You know… she’s added more citrus burst to her German juice. Lol.
Cynthia Morgan!A quite controversial female musician, who doesn’t seem like she’d be out of the news anytime this decade. She just dropped a new single though, with a cover art which got her fans blasting her.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
6. Agbani Darego.
I must confess that this woman was given birth to, to dazzle the world! I mean, stun the world literally! Although, there’s much difference between her then and her now, she doesn’t look like a normal being to me anymore… I’m thinking she’s a vampire! Don’t be surprised if in two decades from now Agbani Daregostill looks like she is now. Just remember I told you so.I’m just kidding though… that’s just my twisted way of saying she’s ageless!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
5. Tiwa Savage.
Hmmm Hmm Hmm! Such an adorable young lady! She looks like all these small primary school girls that are always favoured by their school aunts (teacher) and all… you know now, those ones that if you by mistake touch like this… It’s finished for you when she goes to report you.Fast forward to today, she has become the most“Wanted”sultry singer, who is signed to theSupreme MAVIN Dynasty. Even though bounty hunter, Teebillzhas found her, she’s still wanted by some men!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Cynthia mogan crazy since 1994
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by deramarks(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
viclawz:
Okay but dis ibinabo fine sha, oge y re u showing us ur behind..

Oge okoye is a princess my role model chaii d diva is pretty
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
4. Toke Makinwa.
Okay, why am I not really surprised? Of course, I can’t be…. Cause it’s Toke Makinwa! She has this way of letting you know “She’s here”… Look at her slay in her bikini… Damn! Girl. Lol
The beautiful vlogger has apparently grown to be one of the most talked about On Air personality in the country.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
3. Toolz Oniru.
Okay so, you know how I said Toks has grown to be one of the most talked about OAP? I can argue that Newly wed, Mrs Demuren is the most talked about OAP right now! I can brag about this anywhere… In Nigeria though.Look at how widely open her eyes were then…. Now they are as closed as can be… Like all those Chinese eyes.
Toolz Oniruis well known today in the entertainment industry… thanks to her amazing On Air character and smokin hot bod. She’s also a talk show host.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
2. Lola Omotayo.
“In my Samurai X’s voice”: Such an adorable woman, that she is! Lol. Lola Omotayohas got the looks ever since though. This photo can testify.The beautiful woman is now married to one of theP-Squareduo, Peter Okoyeand also has kids for him.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by Sirsoftness(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
1. Genevieve Nnaji.
Well hello there cutie! Born on the 3rd of May, Genevieve Nnajiis not only an actress but also a singer; I’ve severally said something about her music here on YBL though. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by therealdeal10: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Tnk God 4 d fame n moni Cynthia Morgan was anytin but beautiful shocked shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by viclawz(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
deramarks:

Oge okoye is a princess my role model chaii d diva is pretty
Really I agree wit u and u re also beautiful as well.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They by sinaj(f): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
viclawz:
AMEN 2 dat bt u 4 wait small mk op finish na#KILODE
na my 6G cause am o! grin

Abeg u fit help me comot am tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ronaldo And Supermodel, Alessandra Ambrosio Goes Naked For GQ Magazine / South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body / Broda Shaggi Arrested For Farting On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.