Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money (57698 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / See 25 Of Your Favorite Celebrities Before And After Fame, Very Funny Indeed / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:44am On May 21, 2018
Take a look at these Nigerian Celebrities, who says money is not good . No matter what you look like today , you can transform yourself when the big bucks start rolling in.

In your own opinion, which of these Nigerian Celebrities have improved the most .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:45am On May 21, 2018
More pics here

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:46am On May 21, 2018
Take a look at more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:48am On May 21, 2018
Here are more pictures , before/ after

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:50am On May 21, 2018
More pictures loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Solidkay(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2018
That's life, the only thing constant in it is change,
If you get money today your story go trend.
It's Monday morning Baba God bless our hustle.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:52am On May 21, 2018
Check these out, Transmission sorry transformation

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by HallaDaTruth: 8:53am On May 21, 2018
Solidkay:
That's life, the only thing constant in it is change,

If you get money today your story go trend.

It's Monday morning Baba God bless our hustle.
exactly

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by fruitty07(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2018
Toke Makinwa, Cynthia Morgan and Ruky Sanda's skin color tho'

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Uyiii: 9:00am On May 21, 2018
Nobody really ugly for this Life sha, money is just the determining factor.
Money will transform, I mean ehn; transformation your life to the recommended recommendation apprehensive effective effect.

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Nobody: 9:19am On May 21, 2018
So dark girls become fair when they make money? Honestly, I did not know o grin
Adekunle be like Job sha

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by chriskosherbal(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2018
Money is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2018
Is that Linda ikeji shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by kmaster007: 11:08am On May 21, 2018
Davido head b like dat of volleyball

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Tocheagle(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2018
Wow hustle versus bubble .

Abeg Lalasticlala , Fynestboi , MissyB3 don't tell me you guys have not seen this post , take it to front page na , if its about bobrisky you guys would have taken it to the front with lightening speed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by pemiakd: 1:51pm On May 21, 2018
Money good sha, without money d dark and chocolate skin wouldn't ve changed to yellow pawpaw wey go kill dem of cancer or of any kind of disease. Bunch of bleachers.

Chioma na confirm woman wallahi

God bless my hustle

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by neolboy(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2018
See Timaya worshipping God in the spirit

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by kindnyce(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2018
We all have our stories to tell at one point or the other

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Divay22(f): 2:52pm On May 21, 2018
Make money meh and everything follows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by tokrizy: 2:53pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin

I GO DIE OOOO

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by flyca: 2:53pm On May 21, 2018
Dark in 2000, Fair in 2018 undecided

The correct caption should have been:
"Nigerian Celebrities before they turned White"

Okay okay I hear, improvement in picture quality.

One-da-fuuuu cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by nairavsdollars(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
How come Linda Ikeji look like a frustrated tolotolo in this picture?

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Here are more pictures , before/ after
dis one weak me ooo.. black to yellow just like dat?are u kidneying me?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by abbeyty(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
What about bobrisky?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by lovelylad: 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
Davido ugly o, wait see Adekunle gold.
LWKMD!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
Linda ikeji pic is making me laff grin, but I can not laff well because she's richer than my laughter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by BuzzRay(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2018
90% of them were looking dark, ugly and sun burnt. buh now.... you know the rest.

Call it a cliché, No body is ugly but broke!

Kcee's suit looks like a bullet proof Armor

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by isidiwent: 2:55pm On May 21, 2018
Things have changes for the starses & actorses. Don't gave up today, you will sure made it tomorrow.. Do this on time & do it very morning in the early.... Don't complain tomorrow by saying "what did I done to deserve this"... Keep it up & keep shining, you will made it....No permanent is condition!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by edwardACTIVIST: 2:55pm On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky, this his/her picture still remain a shock to me. Can you see madness?
One thing is common among all of them, SKIN BLEACHING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why Phyno Is Nigeria’s Cutest Rapper (photos) / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.