Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Urgent Vacancy-3days To Go - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy-3days To Go (1098 Views)

Urgent!!! Vacancy / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Foreign Affairs Officer At The Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(3days To Go) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy-3days To Go by ekaita: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi,
I work with a recruitment agency ,we have urgent vacancies for:
Teachers(Degree with experience in teaching young children between the ages of 2 and 5 with montesori experience is a plus)
Nannies and assistants (ssce holders)
After school teachers
nurses,midwives(with experience in pediatric units of hospitals)

kindly forward your c.v to jline.limited@gmail.com
Advert closes on thursday.
Re: Urgent Vacancy-3days To Go by segebaba2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
i can do it but the educational level of the children as of now really matters.

So far,I have been taught children in the last cadre of the primary school.

I am currently working in a bank but I have flair for teaching.

I hope to hear from you soonest.My mail address is olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com or call038814206 and 08062382418(text)
Re: Urgent Vacancy-3days To Go by kolabruzzy: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2009
I WAS IN BAR ONE DAY AND SOME GUYS WERE ARGUEEEING THAT THERE ARE SOME COMPANY IN NIGERIA THAT PAY CLOSE TO 450,000 IN A MONTH TO FRESH GRADUATE. DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT COMPANY THAT PAY THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY IN NIGEIA.THOSE GUY ARE NOT DRUNK OOOO. THEY SAID THAT SOME OIL COMPANY AND SOME PRIVATE COMPANY AND EVEN TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY PAY THJAT KIND OF AMONTH, THEY SAID FURTHER THAT HE WILL EVEN GIVE YOU A HOUSE, A CAR. PLZ HOW TRUE IS IT.
Re: Urgent Vacancy-3days To Go by Semmie: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ kolabruzzy, hw's this related to d topic? angry hsssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Invitation For Interview Genuine? / Job Vacancy: Compliance Officer Needed In A Multinational Pharmaceutical Company / Akintoladeloitte's Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.