Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General (4688 Views)

You Can Be Part Of It!!! Polaris Successful Car Purchase For Nairalanders And Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by emerich(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
chucky234:
This to say I'm sorry for what transpired between myself and Oseri, I probably didn't manage the situation well but experience they say is the best teacher.
I have reached out to Oseri and we have resolved our differences and has since moved on as friends, what he did put a stain on my image but no love lost between us.
I also want you to know that Oseri didn't buy the car based on the ad as people speculated, he was not even aware of the ad.
He is a friend and we chat on whatsapp time to time, he actually got the pics on whatsapp and never complain about them being deceptive except for the engine he asked me to re-snap which I did.
My only grievance was people who labelled me scam, fraud and a thief which is certainly not the case here.
If people call me a scam for selling a car that has run on Nigeria roads for 6 years simply because the buyer complaint about faulty power steering pump, what would they call Toyota, Honda, Ford, VW,Nissan who launch millions of brand new cars with undisclosed defects into the market and sold to millions of users worldwide annually.
The last time I check such cases levelled against car manufacturers were tagged "negligence" and not "scam".
I have seen a brand new car's engined knocked in two months and the company said the engine is outside warranty, yet no one called the company a scam.
For people like us who started our business journey on B2B in 2003 one negative feedback in 9yrs for a seller/company is a good record when compared to the number of positive feedbacks earned during that period, and I think people need to understand this instead of calling me a scam and trying to tarnish my image.
I went into car business not for profit but for the passion and my love for cars, I have sold cars to people without making a penny because the long term relationship is paramount to me and not the immediate gain.
There was a time I had a Benz C230 Kompressor for sale and a nairalander auztyno showed interest, owner of the car wanted 750k for the said car, I put it up for sale for 800k but because of auztyno seriousness and honesty I asked him to come with the 750k the owner requested for.
He came into Lagos from Enugu and we met the following morning, he explained few things to me that he was expecting some money and his account has was yet to be credited but still got about 720k in his account.
I had to go back to the owner to plead with him to accept the 720k which he reluctantly accepted.
There were few minor fixes to be done on the car like servicing the AC, horn and getting fresh number plates registration, I had to pay for the fresh registration and jack from my pocket. Today auztyno is a very good friend and he has helped me market my cars to his friends and relatives in Enugu.
I hold business meetings with my customers in my house and not in any office and that's one thing that has endeared me to the hearts of many, in the course of this saga more than 20 people have called me to show solidarity and offer their advises.
For those that said I'm jobless and a fake person masquerading as a car dealer to scam people ,
I have been fighting fraud on the internet since 2004, and I have also fought fraud on nairaland over the years especially the Auto section and pet section.
In 2004 I wrote article on how to identify Nigeria fees fraud letters on crime watch, also authored an article on "how to do business with Nigerians to avoid scam" on alibaba.com in 2005.
I was active on alibaba.com fraud alert section, you can find some of my replies on the links below:
ask.alibaba.com/Q/22529.html
resources.alibaba.com/topic/23638/buying_from_Indonesia.htm
I have done business on nairaland for 7yrs and no one has ever created a thread to say he/she was scam by Chucky234, I have been doing business on the internet for 12 good years and no one has ever associated my name with scam/fraud.
You can google Chuck Collins Ezemejor to see how many websites and directories my info can be found.

My business venture didn't start on nairaland, I set up an outsourcing company called Raw Materia Broker Ltd in 2005 to source Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, CPO for biodiesel companies in Europe.
We also partnered with companies like Jarsana in Montreal Canada for rice supply and Fairnico, Prague Czech Rep for UreaN46 supply.
In 2008 I was appointed international business representative/mandate by Sure King Petroleum in Hongkong through recommendation from Mr. Gottlieb Keller.
Same year I was also appointed by the Renewable Energy Green City Project, I personally submitted a proposal on renewable energy to the Lagos state government.
In 2009 I worked for Global Rice Sarl and J & W Rice Company both in Thailand
In 2010 I was appointed International business rep by KMT Inc, California, though I was unable to convince our multinationals to spend money to bring in their products.
For those who analysed the issue without sentiment, Mekzyjoe, iboboyswag, Raymie, Gazzuz,Bossforever, kingreign, chloedogie and the rest, I say a big thank you.
Once again I tender my sincerely apology to Nairalanders and nairaland in general, I'm sincerely sorry for everything.
Cc:
Seun
Dominique
I could bank on your wealth of experience on the Auto Section, would be needing a M Benz C Class 2006 Model soonest, hope to contact you when the time is right.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by bisi16(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2015
koboko69:
This apology is still painted with pride and excuses.....

All this "achievements or appointments" is ur cup of tea....

It takes just a little greedy mistake to destroy all ur previous works....

My thot exactly.

Op. U further compounded ur problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Raymie(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2015
koboko69:

If u want to appologise...do.....and spare all all this noise.

U still even quoted ur alternate moniker...iboboyswag. mtcheeeew. Smh

Am out

No one forced yhu to comment on the 'noisy' thread so why stress yhur BP and yhur MB? If yhu doubt so much? what does it take yhu to contact Oseri by email and give yhur people feedback?

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Raymie(m): 4:59am On Oct 17, 2015
ndini053:

Seconded! Oseri, is chuky419 telling the truth?
do yhu not have MB to send Oseri a mail to the effect? Or yhu just want to ferment trouble?
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by ndini053: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

O shut the hell up

Shut it for her ode.birds of the same feathers. Thieves
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by ndini053: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Raymie:
No one forced yhu to comment on the 'noisy' thread so why stress yhur BP and yhur MB? If yhu doubt so much? what does it take yhu to contact Oseri by email and give yhur people feedback?

How do we know that Oseri hasn't been silenced? Oponu ode
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2015
ndini053:

Shut it for her ode.birds of the same feathers. Thieves

First go and work on your diction and grammar before coming to face me in a verbal joust nitwit. Oponu oloriburuku.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by ndini053: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

First go and work on your diction and grammar before coming to face me in a verbal joust nitwit. Oponu oloriburuku.

Lol.he perfected his diction and grammar to enable him dupe unsuspecting peeps grin grin grin

Thief ole oloriburuku Irani abasha.

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by koboko69: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Raymie:

Who is this one? How does my comment relate to this garbage u wrote to me. At your age u still talk about mb like some high school or uni student? Get some sense please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2015
ndini053:

Lol.he perfected his diction and grammar to enable him dupe unsuspecting peeps grin grin grin

Thief ole oloriburuku Irani abasha.

Still you can't a write a statement without blunders , these are the kind of graduates we have in the country. I weep for this country.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by ndini053: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Still you can't a write a statement without blunders , these are the kind of graduates we have in the country. I weep for this country.

This scammer keeps hammering on blunders, grin cheesy is that we are here? Useless armed robber somebody tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Raymie(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2015
koboko69:

Who is this one? How does my comment relate to this garbage u wrote to me. At your age u still talk about mb like some high school or uni student? Get some sense please.
I have some sense Sir, however little, it's definitely a whole lot more than what yhu can aspire to
Cheers.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Raymie(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
ndini053:

How do we know that Oseri hasn't been silenced? Oponu ode
Silenced by whom and in what way? OP must be flattered by the powers ascribed to him. That's for yhu to find out and give feedback like I earlier advised rather than bringing yhur upbringing and education to near disrepute by these comments of yhurs.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Make una dey massage una egos with multiple accounts. . .

Is this an apology or autobiography?

Anyways, the message have been passed :Nobody is above the NLD " fair and transparent business transactions" law.

Sellers, buyers and onlookers beware.

7 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by koboko69: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2015
ifyalways:
Make una dey massage una egos with multiple accounts. . .

Is this an apology or autobiography?

Anyways, the message have been sent : Nobody is above the NLD " fair and transparent business transactions" law.

Sellers, buyers and onlookers beware.

As in very annoying and irritating. .....

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by d33types: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Apology rejected pending oseri's response.. grin grin
It still doesn't explain the deliberate blurring of the dashboard pics whether Oseri saw the pics or not..

And that speck of pride in your apology is sooo obvious...

Nevertheless I am sure you will regain your lost glory and I personally will gladly patronize you if need arises ,because all eyes are on you henceforth. Go and sin no more.

4 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by chucky234(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
emerich:

I could bank on your wealth of experience on the Auto Section, would be needing a M Benz C Class 2006 Model soonest, hope to contact you when the time is right.
When it come to Benz no one does it better than us......
Thank you for believing in us, we look forward to doing business with you.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by iboboyswag(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
koboko69:

If u want to appologise...do.....and spare all all this noise.

U still even quoted ur alternate moniker...iboboyswag. mtcheeeew. Smh

Am out!

You are now getting on my last nerve o!

Is it that silliness is inherent in you or just chose to temporarily halt the use of your brains?
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Gboliwe: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Is there any reason why Oseri the 'accuser' has not come onto this thread yet? Abi he is giving us the "lilsmith' [s] or whats the username of that one who came on here crying but as soon as he got justice, he literally asked nairalanders who rallied around him to go get busy and leave him and his decision alone [/s] attitude?
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by dorodee(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
TheMadame:
While this apology is welcomed,I still feel it is an after thought.
All the chest beating was totally not neccessary and brings you across as some one forced to apologise because of the way your sales threads are being picketted by Nairalanders.
Apology should be sincere and from the heart,while your apology comes across as forced and insincere backed by totally unneccesary bragging and chest beating.
While this forced apology is welcome,just know you are under the rader and being watched.
Once again I come in peace as always.

Hhhmmmmm. Women!!.... I won't say more than that.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by ollypass: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
And another one bites the dust....
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2015
False apology....
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by oseri(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2015
We are on the path of restitution. Got 20k from chucky234 all thanks to Seun, uboma, and everyone here who has contributed one way or the other. It shows the power of Oneness. I want to sincerely appreciate you all for making us believe that business can still be done on nairaland auto section.

I doubt if the rest would come but half a loaf is better than burnt.

On love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by chucky234(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2015
oseri:
We are on the path of restitution. Got 20k from chucky234 all thanks to Seun, uboma, and everyone here who has contributed one way or the other. It shows the power of Oneness. I want to sincerely appreciate you all for making us believe that business can still be done on nairaland auto section.

On love.
No love lost, I greet u.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Gboliwe: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
chucky234:
No love lost, I greet u.

No love lost? shocked shocked Oyibo di egwu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Gboliwe: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
oseri:

On love.

I have reached out to Oseri and we have resolved our differences and has since moved on as friends, what he did put a stain on my image but no love lost between us.

Odiegwu leery.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by chucky234(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

No love lost? shocked shocked Oyibo di egwu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
continue oooo, I just dey look you.
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by Gboliwe: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
chucky234:
continue oooo, I just dey look you.

With 3D abi HD?

Just go learn grammar stop saying the opposite of what I think you mean

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by 4nobody4every1: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
smiley
Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by colossus2: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Dem say make person apologise, he dey write CV. Who asked you to interview yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by colossus2: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2015
oseri:

On love.
Na even 20k the thief drop.
Why you dey complain sef?
When we say make you return motor collect your money, you no gree. Your balance na next two years

4 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apology To Nairalanders And Nairaland In General by colossus2: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2644501/terrible-experience-chucky234/15#38883676
Message from Admin
If Chucky234 doesn't compensate Oseri with the N50,000 before 6pm tomorrow, he risks an indefinite ban.

https://www.nairaland.com/2644501/terrible-experience-chucky234/16#38886918

I think the 50k request by the buyer is fair enough. As I told dominique earlier, we will ban chucky234 if he does not pay up by Monday. The drivers and mechanics you guys are trusting need to be scrutinized more thoroughly as they may have contributed to the issues for personal gain. Those devils are not to be trusted. But the buck stops with chucky234; it was his responsibility to fully inform his client and deliver the expected product. Dominique is supposed to call you to establish some of the crucial details. If you have complaints about my ruling, inform her.
And he pays just 20k and roams freely undecided
Same way a politician steals 1billion naira and bails himself with 200 thousand naira, while a commoner steals 5k and is expected to bail himself with 400 thousand naira.

Nairaland, where is thy justice angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Registered Volvo XC 90 2007/8 With Rear DVD, Leather, Few Months Use. @ 2.650m / 4 Units Of 2005 Model Lexus Es330 Toks Full Option / Buy My Firstbody Clean Leather Interior Highlander In Perfect Condition 1.350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.