Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? (1234 Views)

Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by dennisworld1(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Do u want an answer? Okay I will make an attempt

1.He is the only Gee in the entire set up.

2.He traduced on the "accidental President" from Otuoke.

3.He made history by heading the campaign that defeated an incumbent for the first time in our history.

4.He dared to develop Rivers state and exposed the failings of the Otuoke man.

5.He is courageous and honest and do
not lie.

6.He has the class of the average Port Harcourt guy.

7.Beyond PMB, Tinubu and Oyegun, he is the most experienced politician among those on the front pew.

Do I need to say more? Who Jah bless no man should cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by dultmax(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
well said.....but did he really speak badly about the accidental president?.....nahh....what he exposed about the accidental president is nothing bt the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by enkay2go(f): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2015
dennisworld1:
Do u want an answer? Okay I will make an attempt

1.He is the only Gee in the entire set up.

2.He traduced on the "accidental President" from Otuoke.

3.He made history by heading the campaign that defeated an incumbent for the first time in our history.

4.He dared to develop Rivers state and exposed the failings of the Otuoke man.

5.He is courageous and honest and do
not lie.

6.He has the class of the average Port Harcourt guy.

7.Beyond PMB, Tinubu and Oyegun, he is the most experienced politician among those on the front pew.

Do I need to say more? Who Jah bless no man should cause.
Agreed,but u forgot to include the money he stole. If he had answered the call from his state,at least,to hear his side of d story,things wouldn't be like this for him. I just wish dey forgive him. I believe he has learnt his lessons.
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by ODUBEZE: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Amaechis' pride and arrogance is attracting even the flies.
Pride comes before downfall!
he should put on the clothe of humility and explain to the people of Rivers where the missing money went!
shikana!
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by dennisworld1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
if he is guilty charge him to court
enkay2go:
Agreed,but u forgot to include the money he stole. If he had answered the call from his state,at least,to hear his side of d story,things wouldn't be like this for him. I just wish dey forgive him. I believe he has learnt his lessons.
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by tpiander: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lion king?
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by BALLOSKI: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2015
I too like that guy!
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by Bitterleafsoup: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2015
What a country!
Where a tout can shamelessly become a Minister!
APC administration is just a bad scripted Nollywood flick....

Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
What a country!
Where a tout can shamelessly become a Minister!
APC administration is just a bad scripted Nollywood flick....
You don't say! I didn't hear you say "what a country" when Alameiyesesgha was so rightly pardoned by his godson! I didn't hear you say "what a country" when thousands lost their life via the Immigration Job Scam.

Just because things aren't going your way doesn't mean you should go around spreading vile comments my dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by bonechamberlain(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2015
u should also add, apc doesn't want the money in that region to be controlled by pdp. they are after their resources
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by Bitterleafsoup: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
You don't say! I didn't hear you say "what a country" when Alameiyesesgha was so rightly pardoned by his godson! I didn't hear you say "what a country" when thousands lost their life via the Immigration Job Scam.

Just because things aren't going your way doesn't mean you should go around spreading vile comments my dear.
I said just that during Immigration Job deaths. You people are too emotional and unreasonable. The billions spent on the monorail project is enough to have this man jailed.$86 million a month this man raked in and you have mouth to defend a looter and were chanting change 6 months ago. It is obvious you have not been to Rivers State . You should go there before supporting evil!

Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by joseph1832(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I said just that during Immigration Job deaths. You people are too emotional and unreasonable. The billions spent on the monorail project is enough to have this man jailed.$86 million a month this man raked in and you have mouth to defend a looter and were chanting change 6 months ago. It is obvious you have not been to Rivers State . You should go there before supporting evil!
On the contrary my bitterleaf soup, I've never supported corruption.

All I hear is just people throwing allegations and accusing Nigerians anyhow without having facts to ascertain their claims. If Amaechi is found guilty on any of the charges level against him, then let him to the penalty. Its that simple.

When I went to Rivers state Amaechi wasn't even governor, I went to Okrika, a village called Ubowor or so, in the early 2000, so I can't really say what's up in Rivers state. You stay in Rivers state?
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by MisterLongman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't know why people are treating Amaechi and the ministerial saga as if its a pass that will guarantee his name in the book of life undecided
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by Bitterleafsoup: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
On the contrary my bitterleaf soup, I've never supported corruption.

All I hear is just people throwing allegations and accusing Nigerians anyhow without having facts to ascertain their claims. If Amaechi is found guilty on any of the charges level against him, then let him to the penalty. Its that simple.

When I went to Rivers state Amaechi wasn't even governor, I went to Okrika, a village called Ubowor or so, in the early 2000, so I can't really say what's up in Rivers state. You stay in Rivers state?
No in Enugu but I have visited Rivers PH last month and I was appalled at the potholes and if you see how the monorail skeleton is standing with broken concrete and metal thingys hanging around you would think that Boko Haram blow it up. What an eyesore and a waste of billions.
Re: Why Is The Lion King Of Ubima And Niger Delta The Focus Of Everybody? by joseph1832(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
No in Enugu but I have visited Rivers PH last month and I was appalled at the potholes and if you see how the monorail skeleton is standing with broken concrete and metal thingys hanging around you would think that Boko Haram blow it up. What an eyesore and a waste of billions.
Okay. Did you visit the whole of Rivers State for you to come to this conclusion?

(1) (Reply)

Abacha's Loot Is Too Much For Us To Handle - World Bank [see Amount He Stole And / Taraba; Conclusive Evidence Of Judicial Double Standard Against The PDP / Muslim Man Brutally Beaten For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.