Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

“why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello (2580 Views)

In Pictures, Alamieyeseigha Leaves Behind 1 Wife & 4 Children / Child Kidnaping:Men Should Be Encouraged 2 Take More Than 1 Wife-Sen. Ndume(pics / Atiku Abubakar: "Why I Married More Than 1 Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by golfg(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
By JUMI RHODES

Sheikh Muyideen Bello is one of Nigeria's highly-revered Islamic clerics. He speaks truth to power with his tough sermons on various subjects. In one of his lectures titled Legal Marriage, Sheikh Bello speaks about why a man should marry more than 1 wife. According to Sheikh Bello, “Allah said a man should marry any kind of woman he likes. As a man, if you want to marry a fair-complexioned or dark woman, marry her. Allah said we should start from 2 women. I know women will not like to hear this. If you have to marry, start with 2 women, that is what the Quran says. The Yorubas have a saying that a man with 1 woman isn’t a real man. For instance if you are married to 1 wife and you're angry she over-salted your food, you have just 1 wife. You don’t have a choice than to eat the food or buy food outside. But if you have another wife, she would ensure she fixes the wrong of the first one.

“I have received so many messages from people that why should I encourage polygamy. I tell them, is it me encouraging polygamy? Allah said you should marry 2, 3, 4. Allah said if as a man you know you can’t take care of them, then marry 1. Then if you are a me-my-wife kind of man, the implications are too many. As Muslims, 4 women is the maximum a man can have, have 2 living with you then if you have 2 houses outside, you put the other 2 there. The implications in marrying just 1 wife are too many.If you can afford it, you build a house for each of your wives. After-all they won't see one another, so you will be the only one facing them. But if you can't afford this luxury, you have to be a me-and-my-1- wife husband."

http://dawntodusknews.com/why-its-bad-for-a-man-to-marry-just-1-wife-islamic-scholar-sheikh-muyideen-bello/

Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by jhydebaba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chai shocked see teaching! For this kind economy, I bow oh.

*abi make I port, so that I go dey enjoy 4 honeypots cheesy

*No joor! Na another man go just dey service them for me.
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by MrPresident1: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Economic realities make it difficult to marry more than one wife. If we were an agrarian society as it used to be in the past, nobody go tell the woman make she marry new wife for her husband. Farm dey expand and work dey increase, na your body go tell you.
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by Mrbigman1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Marry 10 and produce more boko men.

1 Like

Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
A. K. I. K. A
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by donsteady(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Take this to romance section
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alfa ahbi na Imam
Oya, receive sense IJN
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by Zaikon(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yoruba people will like dis
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by achiphet(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why is he showing the mark of the Beast 666.....? Let me get my spy glass first
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by gtrust: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Without sounding insulting, people should grow above desire for sex and food and other small small things.

There are so many things to think about and achieve in a lifetime other than sex and food and making babies.

I wonder where Maslow go classify certain people's mental age
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by Warlord3000(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
All am seeing for this kind of settings for The man and his household In our present economy is HUNGER in capital letters cheesy
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by gsalvatore: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
gtrust:
Without sounding insulting, people should grow above desire for sex and food and other small small things.

There are so many things to think about and achieve in a lifetime other than sex and food and making babies.

I wonder where Maslow go classify certain people's mental age
Maslow will be Petrified.

1 Like

Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by drnoel: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
the randiness of mem who believe in this type of teaching is legendry
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Like this Religion is all about WOMEN and VIOLENCE.
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by gayman99: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Polygamy is the major source of the black man's problem.

This religion only came to beautify it and make it look attractive.

Most polygamous men sincerely wish they had not gone into it because of the consequential effects on the children of such marriages.

My thoughts though.
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by God2man(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sheikh is only talking about the less important part of polygamy, 1 wife is even difficult to manage not talk of 2, 3, 4, Ha! Ha!

Jealousy, Envy, hatred, covetousness will be the order of the day in polygamy.

Women will be struggling to take possession of the inheritance to the extent of even killing their husband.
They will fight and do all kinds of things just to make sure their children excel than first, second or third wives, whichever way.

There is polygamous witchcraft. Women become witch to get ahead.

It is so terrible.

Our great grandfather erred in this regard. They have mortgaged the destiny of their children on the altar of polygamous witchcraft.

Many families are in perpetual bondage today, they are still doing deliverance upon deliverance to be free from the bondage of polygamous witchcraft.

So, Sheikh, You need to look at the most important part not sex, food, and self satisfaction.

God2man.
Re: “why It's Dangerous To Marry Just 1 Wife”-islamic Scholar, Sheikh Muyideen Bello by juman(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
The sheikh is correct.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday / You Must Fight Corruption Within Ambit Of Law, NBA Tells Buhari / Breaking!!!!!! Cbn Governor Retires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.