Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] (4465 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Recreates Picture With Wife's Sister 20 Years After / Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by myabies: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JrKNI7fQVsw/Vh-K5Yey7WI/AAAAAAAAIXI/-unC-KTdIvA/s400/AFRONEWS-CO.png[/img]

If u came back in d nite wen ur wife travel and you found your wife sister like this in the kitchen pls be honest what will u do

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE... http://www.afronews.co/2015/10/what-will-you-do-if-you-meet-your-wifes.html

http://www.afronews.co/2015/10/what-will-you-do-if-you-meet-your-wifes.html
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by myabies: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
for me, na to remove the cloth, then insert my sim card.. no time to waste...
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by benedictnsi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
It shows she doesn't belong to my house....... Besides, I'm used to her elder sister's nyash, which may be exactly or better than this Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by KOLZY(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will cover myself with the blood!
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Mrbigman1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'd start crying.

Why? Cos I wnt let her go, she's Amechi's alike
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Afrok(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
I like night prayers, we will both pray till daybreak.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by myabies: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
MAKE UNA DEY TALK TRUE OHHH... NA TO PRAY WITH HER TILL DAY BREAK OHHHH.. TIME NOR DEY TO WASTE.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by peeparty(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Omg how I wan take talk this kind tin now??
Guess you Knw my tot midehi2

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin I go scream..." You b.itch, are you so wretched that you can't afford a decent cloth?..Foolish goat
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by LordOfTheWeed: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'd simply walk out and go chill in a bar till dawn but that'll only happen in my dream.. .. ..
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Sunexy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will scream "GOLD DIGGER"
shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by midehi2(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
peeparty:
Omg how I wan take talk this kind tin now??

Guess you Knw my tot midehi2
grin i trust what you can do.....

gaddam!!! i no fit leave her with my man o, choi na heart attack for me na.

i cant leave ds kind asss with sameer1212, no matter what he must 'chop' grin

figo05, come and see your taste, you wey dey also yab me.... tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Airforce1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't know what I will do

Tempting
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Horllamideh(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
ise iyanu maa sele oo....miracle must happen
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
midehi2:

grin i trust what you can do.....

gaddam!!! i no fit leave her with my man o, choi na heart attack for me na.

i cant leave ds kind asss with sameer1212, no matter what he must 'chop' grin

figo05, come and see your taste, you wey dey also yab me.... tongue

u want make i die b4 my time?
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by midehi2(f): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
figo05:

u want make i die b4 my time?
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Samyj247: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
I go remove the batry insert my simcard and start to browse
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by bufness(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
na to kalashnikovalise am ni
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Totally bullshit
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by febo15(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will now sing praise & worship cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by esota4280(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
if she be witch,she get ebola or aids i go die put :oif she be witch,she get ebola or aids i go die put
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Kingblingz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will Kindly walk out of house completely and wait for the arrival of her sister(My Wife) b4 her dismissal
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by blessedly(f): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
that's a death trap .... and her mission "Bleep and be destroyed" a sane man will ignore!
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by myabies: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmm.. Nor be small thing
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 16, 2015
All of una wey dey talk like saint go do worst, no man go refuse this gift from devil most of una go lick her yash, even if na the husband father enter that kitchen, he must wipe dis babe yash well to make sure say he drain all the juice inside her even if she get HIV or AIDS. Make i talk true, me sef go die their. See yash like hot air balloon.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by sarmiie(m): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Beat the craziness out of her of course.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by juddexy2(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2015
blessedly:
that's a death trap
.... and her mission "Bleep and be destroyed"
a sane man will ignore!
in this situation, the sane man u used to know maybe insane temporarily.. Buh may not be so insane to dig it thru... Mehn that sight cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by speak2femz: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Any man who sees this and walks out on her is a MAN
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife's Sister Like Dis In The Kitchen[comment] by murphy512: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I go tell her stay one placeā€¢ Mine way don dirty be4

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Blasts CQ Magazine For Letting Her Down(sexy PICS) / Happy Birthday Tekno Miles / See Actress Ini Edo's Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.