Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! (616 Views)

Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! by Solobenny(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good day!!
I have been on nairaland for Upto 5 years now.
Now and then i see testimonies from people , how they learnt how to make money online!
Sincerely, I wish to say that one day!
I have seen many advice and suggestions but unfortunately I fail prey to a scammer but I'm not giving up!! I believe that are still honest Nigerians on nairaland..

Please my request is ANY legit, sincere and real online money suggestions !!
I'm a third year student and you the state of Nigerian economy!
Thanks and God blessings as you drop your honest replies!
Email: elechiuba@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +2347067597034
Re: I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! by seromezy: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Before i give options to u i would want to know if u even hav a laptop.
Re: I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! by Solobenny(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
seromezy:
Before i give options to u i would want to know if u even hav a laptop.
No sir! but my bro has so I can do anything with it.
Re: I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! by seromezy: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Solobenny:

No sir! but my bro has so I can do anything with it.

My advice, don't go into blogging or creating any platform that could fall due to lack of money for promotion.

Lookt at this three option:

1) freelancer.com
Get writing job, search on the job topic from other blogs, edit it to pass copyscape test and that is it.

2) fiverr.com
Place gig of any thing u can offer with wisdom and get hired, search on thread that teaches about fiverr on nairaland.

3) amazon kindle ebook sales
If you are good writing novels and some other type of ebook, you will be making some little cash on amazon kindle, the more ebook u have the more u make money.
U can also get thread that teaches about amazon kindle here on nairaland.

That is all i can think of right now. Wishing u good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! by sseunth(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
seromezy:

My advice, don't go into blogging or creating any platform that could fall due to lack of money for promotion.

1) freelancer.com
Get writing job, search on the job topic from other blogs, edit it to pass copyscape test and that is it.

2) fiverr.com
Place gig of any thing u can offer with wisdom and get hired, search on thread that teaches about fiverr on nairaland.

If you are good writing novels and some other type of ebook, you will be making some little cash on amazon kindle, the more ebook u have the more u make money.

seconded
Re: I Need Urgent Help And Advice!!! by Solobenny(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
seromezy:

1) freelancer.com

2) fiverr.com

Thanks bro! I'll check out ur options

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons For The Surge In Consumerism And How Businesses Can Exploit Them / Starting A Successful Internet Business / Info On How To Import Chemicals From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.